Pages:
Author

Topic: (MKT) Mktcoin - POS and Masternodes - page 32. (Read 47899 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
I have managed to send 3 coins to south exchange after  4 hours of trying, after that i have again password problems but main thing is that i send it to sounh exchange adress and nothing arrived.. i have checked adress and adress is ok.. still nothing arived and my wallet is empty.. i have never in my life had so much problems with one web page.. this is insane..
Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Two emails and a phone number. Sure sound fishy just to download a damn wallet.
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
I'm from Chile and this coin is causing a lot of hype in Colombia, Peru, Argentina and specially Brazil, place where the coin was created..

I've been looking over this particular coin for a few months, and it's incredible how many people get together on both exchanges trying to manipulate the prices, and of course, it's also annoying looking at the chat box full of MLM/Mktcoin spam..

As you can see, you cannot download a wallet unless you have a refferal code or ''sponsor''... sounds like pyramid???.

Also, you can find plenty of ''instructional'' videos on Youtube on how to reffer people and explaining all that multi-level b*llsht promises... Just search for MLM, MKT COIN or PAYDIAMOND.

Be aware!!! looks like scam
March 02, 2018, 05:51:03 PM
i have try more than 50 times and every time is" Wrong title The field Against password is not valid", i have try to reset password and i got new password and still its wrong password..  i have try copy password and manualy enter and still its wrong password.
And another thing is you cant enter your own password ,if i reset password it generates password automaticly and send it to my email. omg i will go crazy
Activity: 30
March 02, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
on Windows it can be mined 1080ti?
Activity: 82
March 02, 2018, 05:46:28 PM
Than it ask me coin pass and token, token i get on email but coin pass what is that? if i put password of my wallet it says The field Against password is not valid.

password of mktcoin.org login
March 02, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Than it ask me coin pass and token, token i get on email but coin pass what is that? if i put password of my wallet it says The field Against password is not valid.
March 02, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
This coin does not work at all (I hate using the word scam).. I have been mining for almost 24 hours no and still nothing in my wallet.

Please don't waste your time and your hashrate here..

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
I cant, when i go to my balance transfer i have 0 balance.. i have 3.7 hash and 0 mkt coins.  And also there is confusing boxes to fill  like transfer of (my log in ,my wallet) than transfer to (member ,wallet)  than Recepient Login/Hash i dont know what to enter here??  so do i transfer from my log in or my wallet?how can i transfer if i have 0 balance? this is crazy!!
fill like this,
transfer of => my wallet
transfer to => wallet-hash
Recepient Login/Hash => exchange wallet adress
value => 3.6

after that, a new new box openes "coin pass". type your password, than click "token", a token sends to your mail adress, type it than click "request". DONE
Activity: 56
March 02, 2018, 05:14:57 PM
This coin does not work at all (I hate using the word scam).. I have been mining for almost 24 hours no and still nothing in my wallet.

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
I cant, when i go to my balance transfer i have 0 balance.. i have 3.7 hash and 0 mkt coins.  And also there is confusing boxes to fill  like transfer of (my log in ,my wallet) than transfer to (member ,wallet)  than Recepient Login/Hash i dont know what to enter here??  so do i transfer from my log in or my wallet?how can i transfer if i have 0 balance? this is crazy!!

I would probably just use your southXchange wallet address and just have your pool to transfer it directly to the exchange.  Thats what Im doing currently.  Im just waiting to see if it actually works.
March 02, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

already mined 29 MLM in 5 hours,they came to my web wallet, send them to my exchange wallet and i convert to LTC.  dont forget to click "update with external balance" button on this page https://office.mktcoin.org/financial/extract
March 02, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
i have been mining also 2 hours and pool did transfer to my wallet but not coin ,it transfered hash.. so i have 3.7 hash and 0 coins and my balance is 0 mkt.I dont understand what i need to do to get coins

Hash?  why would MKTcoin give you Hash instead of the actual coins.  Hmmmm, sounds like a scam to me.  Going to have the pool pay me out directly to my southXchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
March 02, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
March 02, 2018, 05:09:15 PM
I thought it was weird that I had to put in so much information to get the web wallet.  Anyways, Im mining this coin, but Im having my pool transfer it stright to my southXchange wallet.
March 02, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

March 02, 2018, 05:04:45 PM
i have been mining also 2 hours and pool did transfer to my wallet but not coin ,it transfered hash.. so i have 3.7 hash and 0 coins and my balance is 0 mkt.I dont understand what i need to do to get coins

they are your mined coins. you can transfer them to your exchange wallet on "balance transfer" page
Activity: 5
March 02, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Hello guys! I'm from Chile and this coin is causing a lot of hype in Colombia, Peru, Argentina and specially Brazil, place where the coin was created..

I've been looking over this particular coin for a few months, and it's incredible how many people get together on both exchanges trying to manipulate the prices, and of course, it's also annoying looking at the chat box full of MLM/Mktcoin spam..

As you can see, you cannot download a wallet unless you have a refferal code or ''sponsor''... sounds like pyramid???.

Also, you can find plenty of ''instructional'' videos on Youtube on how to reffer people and explaining all that multi-level b*llsht promises... Just search for MLM, MKT COIN or PAYDIAMOND.

Be aware, looks like scam
Activity: 112
March 02, 2018, 05:04:16 PM

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
March 02, 2018, 05:01:39 PM
Why a coin want a registration form to download a wallet? ANd why do you need my secondary mail addresse and Telephone number?
AFTER REGISTERATION I GOT A FAKE FACEBOOK EMAIL THAT SAYS "THERE IS A PROBLEM ENTERING YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON TO REENTER YOUR ACCOUNT BLA BLA"
F.CKING SCAMMERS.
March 02, 2018, 04:46:15 PM
March 02, 2018, 04:44:11 PM
How did you get coin in the first place? i got only hash i have 3.7 hash and 0 mkt and balance is 0.

I have been mining for the past 2 hours and collected 25 MLM so far.  Im assuming the pool will transfer it to my wallet in a few hours.  Im mining it using 6 x 1080TI's.
Pages:
Jump to: