Pages:
Author

Topic: MMARats.com | UFC / MMA Prediction and Betting Lines by MMA Analysts - page 5. (Read 15576 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 10
Congratulations to everyone who profited yesterday!!

That was our 7th winning free pick in a row!!

MMARats.com
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
im betting on Thatch tonight!
Like the play.  What site do you use?

I think they bet on nitrogen! Check it out!

Agreed, this parlay looks good. With Bitcoin we use nitrogensports.eu, and with fiat 5dimes.eu.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Like the play.  What site do you use?

I think they bet on nitrogen! Check it out!
We will not have any premium picks for tonight's event as we don't feel there is enough value in most the fighters we believe will win. Regardless we do have one parlay we feel strongly about, and here it is:

(Neil Magny) and (Max Holloway) - 214 (3 Units)

MMARats.com
all picks WON! and premium picks won! these guys are the best!

Thanks for the great review joeysupra!!  Grin

Congratulations to everyone who followed our free pick and premium picks. UFC 183 turned out great marking our 6th profitable event in a row, profiting a total of 4.01 units. The total amount profited in the month of January 2015 is 13.24 Units. That's the same as gaining 13.24% on your betting portfolio in 1 month!

MMARats.com
Activity: 78
all picks WON! and premium picks won! these guys are the best!
i purchased the premium picks using my [email protected] i never recieved an email with picks?

Sent
i purchased the premium picks using my [email protected] i never recieved an email with picks?
any good premium picks, any thought on the under for anderson silva nick diaz?

Yes, there are 4 picks for tonight's UFC 183. To be honest we decided not to make that play on any of our premium picks, although we do believe the under will happen, we don't feel it is a safe enough pick at -160.
any good premium picks, any thought on the under for anderson silva nick diaz?
Our FREE pick for UFC 183 is a parlay between:

(Derek Brunson), (Thales Leites) and (Anderson Silva) @ -126 (3 Units)

MMARats.com
Congratulations to everyone who profited tonight!!

Yet again another free winning parlay from MMARats.com. That was our 5th profitable event in a row, as well as our 5th winning free pick in a row!!

See you guys at UFC 183..

MMARats.com

nice congrats!

all i know is im never posting my picks again lol last time i lost but this time i had rumble and bader alot of dogs won tonight

NICE! That's some great predicting.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

Yet again another free winning parlay from MMARats.com. That was our 5th profitable event in a row, as well as our 5th winning free pick in a row!!

MMARats.com

nice congrats!

all i know is im never posting my picks again lol last time i lost but this time i had rumble and bader alot of dogs won tonight

MMARats.com
Sorry for the late pick. Unfortunately, we will not have any premium picks for tonight's event as we don't feel there is enough value in the fighters we believe will win. Regardless we do have one parlay we feel strongly about, and here it is:

(Mirsad Bektic), (Mairbek Taisumov) and (Gegard Mousasi) - 205 (3 Units)

MMARats.com
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
GG mate.!! I havent followed you guys as of now.!! but the quality of your picks have been too damn high..to miss out on these days!! Will be following from now on. ..Good luck..n keep up the good work.! Smiley
Nice!

Thanks for the positive comments Smiley

Ya fight night 59 was very good to us, it was our 4th profitable event in a row, as well as our 4th winning free pick in a row, and we just changed our unit price, so it was a great start. Conor Mcgregor looked very good as always!

See you guys at UFC on FOX 14..

Conor Mcgregor is awesome man.!! Love watching his fights.!
GG mate.!! I havent followed you guys as of now.!! but the quality of your picks have been too damn high..to miss out on these days!! Will be following from now on. ..Good luck..n keep up the good work.! Smiley
Nice!

Thanks for the positive comments Smiley

Ya fight night 59 was very good to us, it was our 4th profitable event in a row, as well as our 4th winning free pick in a row, and we just changed our unit price, so it was a great start. Conor Mcgregor looked very good as always!

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Great fight card tonight!! We will not have any premium picks for tonight's event as we don't feel there is enough value in the fighters we believe will win. The odds have jumped through the roof on some fighters. Regardless we do have one parlay we feel strongly about, here it is:

(Patrick Holohan), (Uriah Hall) and (Conor McGregor) -158 (4 Units)

MMARats.com

Winner!, Congrats!

Aldo will beat Mcgregors ass by the way..

Thanks Southpaw0! Congrats to everyone who profited yesterday!!

That was our 4th profitable event in a row, as well as our 4th winning free pick in a row, so sign up to our newsletter if you haven't already, and receive a free pick directly to your e-mail every event.

MMARats.com (new site layout coming soon)
Pages:
Jump to: