Pages:
Author

Topic: MMARats.com | UFC / MMA Prediction and Betting Lines by MMA Analysts - page 8. (Read 15576 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 10
UFC Fight Night 56 (RESULTS)

Congratulations to everyone who profited from our premium picks and from our free pick. After Friday's first unprofitable event in the last 6 events we had a quick turn around with UFC Fight Night 56, profiting a total of 3.69 Units.

See ya next Saturday for UFC 180, there's some good bets on this card, don't forget to sign up for the MMARats premium picks if you aren't already a member.

MMARats.com
I've been lurking on these forums for a long time but never bothered to sign up until I saw this thread.

I am a huge fan of MMA and I bet on almost every UFC event.

I haven't checked out MMA Rats but I am a member on http://www.mmabettingtips.com and they are excellent. I pay $9.95 a month for all of their tips and I have won a lot of money because of them.

They've got a few good picks for UFC Fight Night 56 tonight. Hopefully I am going to win some cash because I made a loss last night.

Hello RobinFriday,

Thanks for showing interest in MMARats.com, we charge 0.01 BTC per event or 0.02 BTC for 4 events and we are fully transparent. You can see all our past picks and results in the record tab on MMARats.com. Unfortunately last night was a loss for us as well, but before that we had been on a 5 event win streak, profiting on the last 5 events.

Don't forget to sign up to our mailing list on MMARats.com to receive a free pick for every event!!

Check out our stats by clicking on the "record" tab  Wink

MMARats.com
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've been lurking on these forums for a long time but never bothered to sign up until I saw this thread.

I am a huge fan of MMA and I bet on almost every UFC event.

I haven't checked out MMA Rats but I am a member on http://www.mmabettingtips.com and they are excellent. I pay $9.95 a month for all of their tips and I have won a lot of money because of them.

They've got a few good picks for UFC Fight Night 56 tonight. Hopefully I am going to win some cash because I made a loss last night.
Our FREE pick for UFC Fight Night 56 is a parlay between:

(Colby Covington), (Thomas Almeida) and (Caio Magalhaes) @ +117 for 3 units.

MMARats.com
After yet another sweep at our last UFC event, we are looking for our 6th profitable event in a row. Our FREE pick for UFC Fight Night 55 is a parlay between:

(Dylan Andrews) and (Luke Rockhold) @ +112 for 3 units.

MMARats.com

*Stay tuned for more updates with tomorrow's UFC Fight Night 56*
UFC 179 (RESULTS)

Congratulations to everyone who profited from our premium picks and from our free pick. We had another clean sweep winning all 3 of our parlays and the 5th profitable event in a row. UFC 179 was our most profitable event since the launch of MMARats.com, profiting a total of 11.61 Units.

MMARats.com

Hello Everyone,

We are back! After a couple of weeks without any UFC events, comes this weekends UFC 179! We have 3 parlays for our premium users and as usual we will be giving 1 for free to our subscribers and to the bitcointalk community. We are looking to make this event our 5th profitable event in a row.

Our FREE pick for UFC 179 is a parlay between:

(Jose Aldo) and (Wilson Reis) @ +130 for 3 units.

MMARats.com

nice! winner again  Smiley

Smiley Yesss! Thanks for the support, we actually had a clean sweep with our 3 parlays for our premium members and we profited 11.61 Units in total!! Our most profitable event since the start of MMARats.com Smiley

Check the record tab on our website to see all the past picks.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Hello Everyone,

We are back! After a couple of weeks without any UFC events, comes this weekends UFC 179! We have 3 parlays for our premium users and as usual we will be giving 1 for free to our subscribers and to the bitcointalk community. We are looking to make this event our 5th profitable event in a row.

MMARats.com

nice! winner again  Smiley
Ok, you really picked Aldo over Mendes? With Mendes' current streak and condition, he will eat aldo alive.

I have to disagree, Aldo is going to knock Mendes out again.

I agree with Southpaw0, Mendes has looked good in his last few fights, but he's still not technically on Aldo’s level.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Ok, you really picked Aldo over Mendes? With Mendes' current streak and condition, he will eat aldo alive.

I have to disagree, Aldo is going to knock Mendes out again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone,

MMARats.com
Congratulations to everyone who profited from our premium picks, unfortunately we didn't win our free pick for the fourth event in a row but our premium picks went 2-0 for a total profit of 4.64 units. Check out our previous picks and follow along under the "record" tab on MMARats.com

*Now with bitcoin prices so low, save over 50% when paying for 1 event with bitcoin at a small cost of 0.01 BTC. Or save over 75% when paying for 1 month (4 events) of picks at a small cost of 0.02 BTC*

MMARats.com
not a good night for Latifi and Backstrom backers. The books killed it on the main card fights.

That's exactly right, we didn't touch the Nelson/Story fight because we felt it was a dog or pass situation. In hindsight we should have placed a small play on Rick Story. What a bad day for the favorites on the Fight Night 53 card. We still have 2 active lines relying on tonight's fights! Hopefully we will get in the profit zone and continue our streak of profiting events.

MMARats.com
legendary
not a good night for Latifi and Backstrom backers. The books killed it on the main card fights.
Our FREE pick for UFC Fight Night 53-54 is a parlay between:

(Raphael Assuncao), (Niklas Backstrom) and (Ilir Latifi) @ +109 for 3 units.

MMARats.com

It would be nice if you drop just for 10 sec the unintelligible US betting jargon and explain your picks for foreigners (with UK or decimals odds included). It could help to atract more customers, who knows.

Thanks for your feedback, we would like to keep it as simple as possible, that is the reason we don't have all the different odds for different countries. But on our website MMARats.com, we have a section for learning the basics on how to read the american odds system. If more people contact us regarding this, then we will definitely implement it but at the moment people seem to be able to use our picks on the sports book of choice without any issues.

You can simply visit any online sports book and place these fighters in the parlay section, that should give you the odds and then you decide what percentage of your purse you wish to bet. When we say "for 3 units", we are merely suggesting users to place 3% of there betting purse.

Have fun and good luck  Wink

MMARats.com
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

MMARats.com

It would be nice if you drop just for 10 sec the unintelligible US betting jargon and explain your picks for foreigners (with UK or decimals odds included). It could help to atract more customers, who knows.

MMARats.com

goodluck to whomever tails him, heres my bit of insight
Assuncao is one fight away from a title shot, arguably after beating Dillashaw in the past if he wins he will want the rematchfor the title.. (with Cruz looking impressive dont be surprised if Cruz jumps the line)
Backstrom is fighting infront of his home crowd against a lesser level fighter who will be cut from the UFC when he loses, I would also consider betting the under 1.5 round for this fight.
Ilir Latifi is also fighting in his home land of Sweden who is one of Alexander Gustafsson main sparring partners and is fighting a guy making his ufc debut.

Great insight Southpaw0, I completely agree with everything you said!! The odds have actually changed to +111 for this parlay at the moment on Nitrogen Sports. Hopefully we all profit big  Smiley

MMARats.com
legendary

MMARats.com

goodluck to whomever tails him, heres my bit of insight
Assuncao is one fight away from a title shot, arguably after beating Dillashaw in the past if he wins he will want the rematchfor the title.. (with Cruz looking impressive dont be surprised if Cruz jumps the line)
Backstrom is fighting infront of his home crowd against a lesser level fighter who will be cut from the UFC when he loses, I would also consider betting the under 1.5 round for this fight.
Ilir Latifi is also fighting in his home land of Sweden who is one of Alexander Gustafsson main sparring partners and is fighting a guy making his ufc debut.

MMARats.com
Pages:
Jump to: