Pages:
Author

Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL) - page 2. (Read 25023 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 501
well we still use this software for our mining pool, if you like to join us feel free to do so! If you mine on the big pools pls use mining.icoin.ch as a backup pool for your shares Wink ty

https://mining.icoin.ch
Well it should continue with mmcFE; cause it is according to me an awesome basis for future development - its so clean. I can imagine that Xenland would be able to extend it with the merged mining functions. And Mike Gogulsky could implement it as a part of Drupal, im not a Coder but i was part of the developement in the original mining Farm on wich mmcFE is based on. Its a fact that mining atm isnt not worth it but hey who cares, i dnt do this to become ritch, im part in bitcoin cause i like the idea. So pls guys help with this Project, if you are a coder it would be great if you could contribute to it.

Regards

Icoin
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Announcing a new pushpool mining frontend package called - mmcFE

This is the same software that the Mainframe Mining Cooperative (https://mining.mainframe.nl) uses.

A Live example of this software running can be found here:
https://mining.mainframe.nl/
(while you are there throw us some hashes!  Its for a good cause!) Smiley

svn is at:

http://mmcfe.mfis.net/

The idea is to keep a frontend very simple to install, easy to use, secure, and easy to customize.   More stats for the analytically minded are planned - as well as eventual integration with some of the bigger exchanges.   Other than that anything could be possible but i decided that the direction the original code base was heading was not where i wanted to go with something i would run live on my own servers.

Props and respect to simplecoin, ozcoin, & xenland from whom this code was originally forked.  

Cheers,
AnnihilaT

The MMC development will continues!? Or it will end alongside with Mining.Mainframe.NL?!

Best!
Thiago
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?

Same here, that the only problem i have with mmcFE now, everything else works great Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 250

finally first the first block in my test setup, the payments were dispersed, it moved on to the next block successfully, but the "blocks" info seems to think it's still updating the "my shares" count of the block:

LAST 50 BLOCKS FOUND
Block   Validity   Finder   Time   Shares
144,xxx   Confirmed!   MyUserName   2011-09-10 01:xx:xx AM   Updating...
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirms.

Ideas?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

anything in error logs from the webserver?   What happens if after the 10th block you run pool_update.sh by hand from the command line.  Does this give any errors?

I've tested both latest stable and trunk. Still hunting the bug...

Blockstats, poolstats are correct so is estimated earning etc. Its just when block gets confirmed it all endsup in wallet and shows up under actual liquid... but it doesnt distribute anything to the miners.

I must also add that ive modifyed the code to work with solidcoin, as i did say everything works great til i hit 11 blocks.
Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.

which version are you running?  Hard to say really what the problem might be without knowing your exact setup...
Nice graphs... looking forward to it...

Something strange happend when running this frontend. After 10 blocks it stops payout to miners and doesnt show transaction history. I've done two fresh installs and get same result after 10 blocks.
Any ide what can be wrong?

Keep up the good work.
yeah these charts are being replaced and discontinued... log into mainframe to see what the new ones are going to look like.  trust me you will like them alot better.  but they are nto fully working and checked into the repo yet so you will have to wait for next release when i finish them and get them all cleaned up.

Here is a link to what they look like now:

https://bitcoin.org.uk/forums/topic/29-suggestions-and-to-do-list-for-mmc/page__view__findpost__p__1084

Love the new stats and graphs... had to poke around a bit to find them... One bug however, I've been through the code, and can't figure out how to fix. Hopefully the picture is worth 100 words.

Pie chart... blue should be far greater than 54.31%.

thought I'd share something.. since I'd like to have quotes for both Tradehill and MtGox in the header, I went through the steps to add another ticker:

1. add the field to settings in mysql:
insert into settings (setting,value) values ('tradehilllast','0.0000');

2. modify ./cronjobs/ticker.php
   $tradehill_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://api.tradehill.com/APIv1/USD/Ticker'");

.. and ...

if (!is_null($tradehill_ticker)) {
                $ticker_obj = json_decode($tradehill_ticker);
                if (intval($ticker_obj->ticker->last) > 0) {
                        $settings->setsetting('tradehilllast', round($ticker_obj->ticker->last, 4));
                }

3. modify ./www/includes/templates/header.php

• GOX/usd: $getsetting('mtgoxlast'); ?>    

•    
  • TH/usd: $getsetting('tradehilllast'); ?>    

• And you're done!

problem turned out to be bitcoinD hung...  disregard..

- new stats and graphs

am I blind? where do I find these?
    I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley

To be honest i dont really have any interest in other blockchains but as this is open source anyone can help to grow the project and add functionality.
    just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink

Oh yes!  forgot about that one...
    I realy like mmcFE becouse its so clean.

But i have a suggestion to get rid of all hardcodes stuff for bitcoin, maybe a drop down in Admin panel where admin can choose from diffrent coins (BTC, NMC, SC) and according to the choice it will load a special include for that coin.

Keep up the good work Smiley
    just the Includes Path in api.php has to be set Wink
    v2.1.23-stable released. Notable changes include:

- style and layout updates
    - changes in terminology
    - expanded ledger and record keeping
    - automatic shares per block count
    - paginated transaction history
    - !! new site reward system. Cheat Proof PPLNS implemented !!
    - better sanitation of some user definable variables
    - new stats and graphs
    - better handling of orphaned blocks
    - minor bugfixes affecting implementation on different linux distros

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley

nothing afaik.   should be plug and play.  save your templates folder and the rest should be able to be overwritten.  Make a backup to be sure! Smiley
    Activity: 26
    v2.1.23-stable released. Notable changes include:

- style and layout updates
    - changes in terminology
    - expanded ledger and record keeping
    - automatic shares per block count
    - paginated transaction history
    - !! new site reward system. Cheat Proof PPLNS implemented !!
    - better sanitation of some user definable variables
    - new stats and graphs
    - better handling of orphaned blocks
    - minor bugfixes affecting implementation on different linux distros

Anything changed with the database? As in, whats required for a server already running v2.1 to upgrade to the latest greatest? Smiley
    The cronjob for the ticker is set to 60 seconds like the other cronjobs aswell
    Pages:
    Jump to: