Pages:
Author

Topic: mmcFE v2.1.23-stable - A Clean & Simple Pushpool frontend (PHP/BASH/JS/MYSQL) - page 3. (Read 25023 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:
if (intval($ticker_obj->ticker->last) > 0) {

thanks for the update Wink

Oh thats not really an error.   Thats mtgox blokcing you because you are hammering their webserver too often probably.   How often are you calling ticker.php?   Should be at most once per 60 secs.  If you get that error it means a failure communicating with mtgox.  mtgox api did not return a value greater than 0 in time.   Run the curl command by hand and see if it works and what message you get.   This is trivial and must be something simple. Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 501
yes anni, curl is installed and located in usr/bin/curl but the error appears on line 28 means:
Code:
if (intval($ticker_obj->ticker->last) > 0) {

thanks for the update Wink
v2.1.23-stable released. Notable changes include:

- style and layout updates
- changes in terminology
- expanded ledger and record keeping
- automatic shares per block count
- paginated transaction history
- !! new site reward system. Cheat Proof PPLNS implemented !!
- better sanitation of some user definable variables
- new stats and graphs
- better handling of orphaned blocks
- minor bugfixes affecting implementation on different linux distros
do you have curl installed ?  and is the curl binary where the script expects it to be

Code:
$mtgox_ticker = exec("/usr/bin/curl -q -s --connect-timeout 3 'https://mtgox.com/code/data/ticker.php'");
still having the problem with tickers.php (btc/usd:$0)  when i run it in the commando line i end up with a error on line 28...
atm i update it when possible by hand in the database. this isnt affecting the core functions, so its more a cosmetic thing Smiley
To all:  if you plan on running a pool publicly i would kindly ask that you replace the header background image with nothing or something of your own.  This is in your own interest as well.   We dont want a buncha pools out there all having the same "branding"
I was able to solve the cronjob problem by adding the cronjobs by hand to the crontab, exept tickers.php all other cronjobs works great this way!
Anni and group thanks for all Support the mine is up and running now at http://mine.icoin.ch.

I gonna work on the informations and the templates soon Wink (im still interested in merged mining nc + btc wonder if i gonna be able to implement this aswell)

Icoin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have an issue with accountworker.php. The delete and the update buttons don't work (but both print anyway the success message)
There is also this
Code:
"> "> ">
abover Worker name. My sistem doesn't read Screenshot:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/218/catturarc.png

Activity: 26
I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 

you have a pm with response to this..
I have a pool running that tends to neglect to pay out the odd block, which then causes me to have to do this manually.. there doesn't seem to be any pattern to when it does this..  Not just 1 specific user, time, etc.. Any ideas?  Paying out manually can become very time consuming..  Is there perhaps a way to set a round from paid out to not paid out in the sql database somewhere to have the cron job re-run to actually pay it out the next time through?

an older version of the software had this bug... thats the only thing i can think of that could cause this off the top of my head.... what is your setup?  testnet? bitcoind? OS?  tell me a bit more about how you are testing the software and maybe it gives a clue.

This can also happen when for whatever reason there is not an entry in shares_uncounted table for the block where a winning share was found.   The circumstances that need to align for this to happen only exhibit themselves when running a block chain with very low difficulty and pushpoold with diff1 rewrite difficulty off.  In otherwords in a situation where almost every share is a winning block (testnet/private testnet setup or some new shitcoin blockchain). 
max_execution_time integer

This sets the maximum time in seconds a script is allowed to run before it is terminated by the parser. This helps prevent poorly written scripts from tying up the server. The default setting is 30. When running PHP from the command line the default setting is 0.

The maximum execution time is not affected by system calls, stream operations etc. Please see the set_time_limit() function for more details.

You can not change this setting with ini_set() when running in safe mode. The only workaround is to turn off safe mode or by changing the time limit in the php.ini.

Your web server can have other timeout configurations that may also interrupt PHP execution. Apache has a Timeout directive and IIS has a CGI timeout function. Both default to 300 seconds. See your web server documentation for specific details.

This shouldnt matter unless you are running from the webserver and not the command line.

Noted. 
Good point, I have no flippin' idea then.. lol
max_execution_time integer

This sets the maximum time in seconds a script is allowed to run before it is terminated by the parser. This helps prevent poorly written scripts from tying up the server. The default setting is 30. When running PHP from the command line the default setting is 0.

The maximum execution time is not affected by system calls, stream operations etc. Please see the set_time_limit() function for more details.

You can not change this setting with ini_set() when running in safe mode. The only workaround is to turn off safe mode or by changing the time limit in the php.ini.

Your web server can have other timeout configurations that may also interrupt PHP execution. Apache has a Timeout directive and IIS has a CGI timeout function. Both default to 300 seconds. See your web server documentation for specific details.

This shouldnt matter unless you are running from the webserver and not the command line.
if you are missing the random block here and there you either need to upgrade or run your crontabs more often (i run mine every 60 secs).

For the other things you mentino... yuh those are all things on the todo list.   The hardcoded stuff is inherited from simple coin.  ive remarked things here and there as notes of stuff to redo properly later.    As with any software its always a work in progress.

Mine also runs every 60 seconds.. I think I may have found the issue though.. my php max_execution_time was set to 30 seconds... the scripts in general may take longer than that if the block was quite long so I have bumped php time to 2 minutes instead.. May fix the glitch, will keep you posted if that indeed solves it..

As for the other things, sounds good.. and look forward to future enhancements. Smiley
I've run into that problem before.. Make sure there is a proper carriage return at the end of your crontab line or it won't execute.. dumb I know, but that has solved the issue for me in the past...
well i realized an other problem this time with cronjobs:

when i run pool_update.sh (i made it executable) by cronjob or manual nothing happens - but when i run the cronjobs in command line like:
php /..../cronjobs/cronjob.php the cronjob works, so now i wonder where the php bin is located on ubuntu 10.4 anyone runnung mmcFE on ubuntu 10.4 aswell ?
Thanks a lot it works great now !!!

Damn dot
 Tongue
I think you have not changed your cookiename or set it at all and that your cookie domain is also wrong.  Read the top section of requiredFunctions.php

Here my settings in requiredFunctions.php

$cookieName = ".mineicoinch";             //Set this to what ever you want (text string)
$cookiePath = "/";            //Choose your path!
$cookieDomain = "icoin.ch";         //Set this to your domain

remove . from cookie name and add dot to front of domain
I think you have not changed your cookiename or set it at all and that your cookie domain is also wrong.  Read the top section of requiredFunctions.php

Here my settings in requiredFunctions.php

$cookieName = ".mineicoinch";             //Set this to what ever you want (text string)
$cookiePath = "/";            //Choose your path!
$cookieDomain = "icoin.ch";         //Set this to your domain
Hello
I have setup the mmcFE on http://mine.icoin.ch, cause im running plesk a have a bit a different path structure so i changed all paths to /includes... allso i installed all needed php packages like you suggested in your earlyer posts
I did set the .htaccess file with the rename function and since then the frontend is working

But i have now a problem: i was able to create successfuly a user but when i try to login i just come to the news page and thats it. And the side bar shows me the login page, im allso unable to see the personal or extended stats, i wonder how i can fix this to make the mine work.

Thanks

Icoin
Pages:
Jump to: