Pages:
Author

Topic: MMM Global Republic of BTC - Sergei Mavrodi ponzi scheme! Stay away - page 2. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Thanks

In addition, I've found a link where his pyramide Ponzi scheme is well described:
http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2015/11/05/mmm-global-scam/
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
This face of Russian scoundrel  Grin

How long is it sustainable??

Last scam from this crook lasted for 2 years...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SF0loVlhzo

Can someone please explain me how his scheme is working?
You deposit USD on your account: which are converted in "mavro" money (lol). Then you can "provide help" (i.e give money in exchange of fat interest) to someone who is asking.

I don't understand what BTC is doing in this thing. Isn't everything in fiat USD if you want?

Other question: Is the 100% rise guaranteed only by the rising in new suckers or maybe by the rising in BTC value?

If this is the last case, this could be huge: Think of Ponzi-Scheme-MtGOX at the scale of the population of Phillippines or China (big success there apparently)  Shocked
Time to invest quickly in BTC (not in mavro money  Grin)before the crash maybe??

You don't deposit USD, actually you don't deposit anything at all, because what you will do is click a button that says "Provide Help" and then you will enter an amount in BTC on how much you are willing to Help (Invest), then MMM system will give you the BTC address of the Person who needs Help, and you will send BTC to that address.

Provide Help = Invest
Get Help = Withdraw

So those who requested help actually are the one's who invested already and want's to get their BTC back with interest.

Investor's may want to ask themselves first, what if it's my turn to "Get Help" (Withdraw) and my BTC address was not assigned immediately to another member.

Sergei is a smart scammer that's all I can say about him, but regardless if he is smart or not, he still is a scammer.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
This face of Russian scoundrel  Grin

How long is it sustainable??

Last scam from this crook lasted for 2 years...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SF0loVlhzo

Can someone please explain me how his scheme is working?
You deposit USD on your account: which are converted in "mavro" money (lol). Then you can "provide help" (i.e give money in exchange of fat interest) to someone who is asking.

I don't understand what BTC is doing in this thing. Isn't everything in fiat USD if you want?

Other question: Is the 100% rise guaranteed only by the rising in new suckers or maybe by the rising in BTC value?

If this is the last case, this could be huge: Think of Ponzi-Scheme-MtGOX at the scale of the population of Phillippines or China (big success there apparently)  Shocked
Time to invest quickly in BTC (not in mavro money  Grin)before the crash maybe??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
so he's like Homero Josh Garza but more successful in his conning?

Way more successful
MMM's Sergei Mavrodi has been in the scam game since the late 80s and made several million dollars with different ponzi schemes

He makes cryptocurrency scammers like Josh Garza and Dan Kaufman look like total noobs
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
What I love most about this scam right now (in laugh-ability) is that the homepage has a pic of him that looks like a really bad mugshot.

http://mmmglobal.org/

Not that I enjoy posting that SCAM URL, but it is pretty funny IMO.  Grin

That picture of his was actually an old picture, maybe 10 years or older, he looks different now but those who believe in MMM system threats him like god and some even threats him like they have met already or know him personally.

I know it's like a big scam and a cult in one. what the actual fuck right.  Tongue

so he's like Homero Josh Garza but more successful in his conning?
Activity: 205
What I love most about this scam right now (in laugh-ability) is that the homepage has a pic of him that looks like a really bad mugshot.

That picture of his was actually an old picture, maybe 10 years or older, he looks different now but those who believe in MMM system threats him like god and some even threats him like they have met already or know him personally.

I know it's like a big scam and a cult in one. what the actual fuck right.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

Activity: 205

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I simply end stating that we are accustomed with a system that stole our resources and can't accept a different one that create wealth. These is a big obstacle in our views ( sorry for my bad english )

I understand your point, but I don't believe Mavrodi is the savior, just a clever scammer.

You are new on this forum. Please try to post in one go, continually adding to and changing a post during a conversation is bad manners.
Your English is good enough, it's your judgement that isn't.
legendary
Honestly I think this can be overpassed in case Mavrodi is not fair

That's OK then.

That's ok but...
Call it what you like, you have obviously drunk deep from the Mavrodi Kool-Aid.
I don't deny he is a very clever salesman, he knows how to present his fraud as a "liberation" from the evil system, he knows how that resonates with the man in the street.
That is the part that makes me angrier than usual about this particular scam, the cynical exploitation of poor people.
Again, this is little offensive and didn't address the problem

What problem?
You have the only problem that I can see here. You seem to believe that a scam like MMM is sustainable paying 100% per month interest with no economic activity or income, apart from new investors. I don't.
I have pointed out the maths, you ignore it.
You believe MMM will liberate people from fiat exploitation. I just think it will liberate them from their fiat.
I have pointed out that the supposed P2P system is centrally controlled by Mavrodi, as were all the previous failed versions of this scam, through Mavro conversion. You think this can be "overpassed". I don't.

I am being polite. If you want, I can be offensive.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

That's OK then.

That's ok but...
I don't deny he is a very clever salesman, he knows how to present his fraud as a "liberation" from the evil system, he knows how that resonates with the man in the street.
That is the part that makes me angrier than usual about this particular scam, the cynical exploitation of poor people.
Again, this is little offensive and didn't address the problem

I simply end stating that we are accustomed with a system that stole our resources and can't accept a different one that create wealth. These is a big obstacle in our views ( sorry for my bad english )
legendary

That's OK then.

Thanks to explain me my problem, so that I can go to solve my life very soon.

It is clear that come from others investors, it works this way.

But you are buying it because you trust that there are other investors that will buy, letting you sell. Even better then accept fiat money relying on the strength of you country militia Wink
Can you see my point?

I name it solidariety!
legendary
And where do you think your 100% interest per month comes from?
Mavrodi admits there is no economic activity. It comes from other 'investors'.
Do the compound maths sometime on 1 BTC at 100% per month. I'll do it for you, after one year: 4096.

And conveniently ignore the centralized control of Mavro conversion. As a matter of fact, ignore whatever doesn't fit with your MMM Global view, that's your problem.

The whole system is a trick.

I have been watching the progress of MMM South Africa, a stream of naive victims with very little understanding of what's going on, just Mavrodi's cynical lies as hopeful way out of poverty. It's quite sad.

This is not answering
The scam is in the centrally controlled value and convertability of Mavros. As soon as the pyramid peaks and begins to fall in on itself, the shitcoin/token becomes what it was all along: worthless.

Exactly! There is not a pyramid. Every participant has his role for exactly  two moves. Every time is like is beginning again
But you are also right because of the central control.
legendary
Funny think about this MMM group, they don't want to use the word "invest" they call it "provide help", if your investment reaches it time to be withdrawn, they ask for "get help" or "withdraw", from that point those who want to invest will send BTC to those who requested for help. What if Sergey created like hundreds of bogus accounts so he cant have a piece of his creation without investing
Why should he create fake account if he can invest as normal users to receive his 100%?
Why screw up his system with this trick ?

The whole system is a trick.

I have been watching the progress of MMM South Africa, a stream of naive victims with very little understanding of what's going on, just Mavrodi's cynical lies as hopeful way out of poverty. It's quite sad.

This was an obvious scam to say the least..
I've seen a bunch of their spam lately.
Someone will also explain where is the scam exactly?

The scam is in the centrally controlled value and convertability of Mavros. As soon as the pyramid peaks and begins to fall in on itself, the shitcoin/token becomes what it was all along: worthless.
This was an obvious scam to say the least..
I've seen a bunch of their spam lately.
Someone will also explain where is the scam exactly?

... That MMM scheme is a kind of Ponzi, no matter what disguising words they use to describe it...
I hope this is not the end of the story.

Also because there is no hierarchy in these scheme.

Disclaimer: I don't know Mavrodi but simply entering in the system working process
Funny think about this MMM group, they don't want to use the word "invest" they call it "provide help", if your investment reaches it time to be withdrawn, they ask for "get help" or "withdraw", from that point those who want to invest will send BTC to those who requested for help. What if Sergey created like hundreds of bogus accounts so he cant have a piece of his creation without investing
Why should he create fake account if he can invest as normal users to receive his 100%?
Why screw up his system with this trick ?
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
sounds like something Josh Garza would be interested in. now find the link between this parasite and MMM ponzi...
The surname of both ends with a vowel? ^^
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
sounds like something Josh Garza would be interested in. now find the link between this parasite and MMM ponzi...
Pages:
Jump to: