Pages:
Author

Topic: MMM Global Republic of BTC - Sergei Mavrodi ponzi scheme! Stay away - page 6. (Read 12586 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
mavroni,i already saw his previous scam,very much adressed and advertiised to Russia,,Philipiness,Indonesia
It is quite well organised scamer group
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I feel that when this ponzi crashes, since there are so many users of it, it will cause a dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin and a dramatic loss of confidence in Bitcoin from the people who were only using Bitcoin for MMM. And of course the media is going to be all over it and bashing Bitcoin as they typically do...

Mavrodi's Magic Money has been around for a lot longer than BTC.
I can't see a "dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin" due to its inevitable failure, why should there be?
There hasn't been a dramatic loss of confidence in the various fiat currencies that have been used for MMM, so why should there be in Bitcoin?

The price will crash because he will dump his investor's Bitcoins on the exchanges when the Ponzi folds. He must be holding millions of dollars of Bitcoins, or maybe tens of millions of dollars.

When he stole the investor's money from his previous Ponzi he could just move it between bank accounts. If he changed it to another currency it wouldn't affect the market too much because the currency markets deal in a trillion dollars a day. A billion's a drop in the ocean for them.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
I feel that when this ponzi crashes, since there are so many users of it, it will cause a dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin and a dramatic loss of confidence in Bitcoin from the people who were only using Bitcoin for MMM. And of course the media is going to be all over it and bashing Bitcoin as they typically do...

Mavrodi's Magic Money has been around for a lot longer than BTC.
I can't see a "dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin" due to its inevitable failure, why should there be?
There hasn't been a dramatic loss of confidence in the various fiat currencies that have been used for MMM, so why should there be in Bitcoin?

Wow, they're on the ball aren't they? Where have they been for the last couple of years?
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
I feel that when this ponzi crashes, since there are so many users of it, it will cause a dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin and a dramatic loss of confidence in Bitcoin from the people who were only using Bitcoin for MMM. And of course the media is going to be all over it and bashing Bitcoin as they typically do.

Luckily I don't care about the price of Bitcoin. I care about its principles and functionality.

The MMM Bitcoin Ponzi is being run by Sergey Mavrodi who made $10 billion from a previous Ponzi he ran. He's targeting the South African and Chinese communities. Judging by the difference in price between the Chinese and European exchanges he must be holding millions of dollars of Bitcoins from the Ponzi. If he dumps he will crash the price, but more importantly give Bitcoin bad publicity.

Customers from Shanghai-based bitcoin exchange BTCC have been receiving incredibly high profitably bitcoin investment offers which appear to be associated with the exchange.

However, this week, the BTCC team issued a warning to its customers and potential bitcoin investors that BTCC is in no way affiliated with such schemes, and that investors must consider validating the entity promoting any bitcoin related investments to ensure that its legitimacy.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115425/btcc-ceo-bobby-lee-warns-bitcoin-investors-about-mmm-ponzi-scheme
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I feel that when this ponzi crashes, since there are so many users of it, it will cause a dramatic drop in the price of Bitcoin and a dramatic loss of confidence in Bitcoin from the people who were only using Bitcoin for MMM. And of course the media is going to be all over it and bashing Bitcoin as they typically do.

Luckily I don't care about the price of Bitcoin. I care about its principles and functionality.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
F*ck this site i lose my $100 to that site. it never been paid me.. That site has many fake site from japan indonesia philipines and other country so dont waste your time to that f*ck site.... he use some filipino to invested there and you will be paid in the 1st but in the next you will be get scammed... promis me...
100$  Undecided why would someone put a big amount in such site?
Even in trusted investments i only put a few money in case it turns scam and invest from what I earned..
Let's hope people stop using it which will not happen soon  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Funny think about this MMM group, they don't want to use the word "invest" they call it "provide help", if your investment reaches it time to be withdrawn, they ask for "get help" or "withdraw", from that point those who want to invest will send BTC to those who requested for help.

I think in his mind that gets him off the hook legally. I can't quite see a court agreeing with that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
How many times do we have to repeat to the people to stay away from any kind of investing in Bitcoin space at the moment. Too many scams, to much greed and in the end you have people that lose money everywhere.

Also, who loses in the end. Well Bitcoin ecosystem. Since these people fall to these scams with their stupidity! People beware and better keep your coins in cold storage.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.

Millions of simple people lost their money with MMM. I hope no one from the bitcoin community will ever follow the ponzi scheme.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
maybe halving is comming Wink

That is about 8 month away.

it will come 3 months early, almost guaranteed, so let's say 5 months away

on the topic, there were some ponzi in the past that actually, were so stupid to reward those, that they have tried to scam, like cointellect  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Funny think about this MMM group, they don't want to use the word "invest" they call it "provide help", if your investment reaches it time to be withdrawn, they ask for "get help" or "withdraw", from that point those who want to invest will send BTC to those who requested for help. What if Sergey created like hundreds of bogus accounts so he cant have a piece of his creation without investing

provide help and earn 1000 USD in 10 minutes  Grin - go for it!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Beware of this site "sus tangina talaga yang website nayan". I dont trust that site all my difficulties that i do nothings happen.. just f*ck that site.....  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Funny think about this MMM group, they don't want to use the word "invest" they call it "provide help", if your investment reaches it time to be withdrawn, they ask for "get help" or "withdraw", from that point those who want to invest will send BTC to those who requested for help. What if Sergey created like hundreds of bogus accounts so he cant have a piece of his creation without investing
legendary
Yea i always there in seminars but they scammed mo f*ck that promising site never paid me... If i have time to hack this site i will f*ck this site. even theres a pinoy there...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I've been seeing this MMM ponzi shit on our country for months and they just noticed it now Cheesy They even held some "seminars" here in different places on our country. People here on PH were unaware that shit is a ponzi and yet still throw away some money there, knowing ly it's a legit one. But it somehow "helps"  bitcoin become more known in our country cuz I've talked to some MMM depositors saying they were introduced to bitcoin "because of MMM"   Undecided
legendary
F*ck this site i lose my $100 to that site. it never been paid me.. That site has many fake site from japan indonesia philipines and other country so dont waste your time to that f*ck site.... he use some filipino to invested there and you will be paid in the 1st but in the next you will be get scammed... promis me...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

That is sooner than it looks. Time is moving fast these days. Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004
northern exposure
Meh, just by looking at the promises of this MMM, I certainly know that is an obvious.scam. I just wonder why people keep sending them money though the promises seem too fishy and too good to be true. And no, this is not the reason why bitcoin had a price increase.

When the potential return is high, people lose their minds.

yes, but this come from the needed of people, when people didn't find a solution for his serious problems they start to do whatever is needed.

sad but true, so in the end they start to do crazy things.

Hope the recent price rise is not caused by MMM. Grin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Meh, just by looking at the promises of this MMM, I certainly know that is an obvious.scam. I just wonder why people keep sending them money though the promises seem too fishy and too good to be true. And no, this is not the reason why bitcoin had a price increase.

When the potential return is high, people lose their minds. They will over invest and create a bubble. The bubble will burst one day.
Pages:
Jump to: