Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileMiner: Monitor & Control your Farm from your Browser or Phone w/Open API - page 3. (Read 34363 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
I've added my MobileMiner code in Minera but on my phone it doesn't show any active devices. Am I missing some important thing to activate or something? Smiley Even tried making a new account/code but no success.

Can you check the web app?

http://web.mobileminerapp.com

Also could you please email your MobileMiner application key or registered email address to nate @ mobileminerapp.com.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I've added my MobileMiner code in Minera but on my phone it doesn't show any active devices. Am I missing some important thing to activate or something? Smiley Even tried making a new account/code but no success.
If you've updated to iOS 8 and / or grabbed an iPhone 6, version 2.1 of the iOS app for MobileMiner is available on the App Store!

A new Today Screen widget on iOS 8

Notification Actions in iOS 8 for Stopping and Restarting mining

As well as:

• Support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Increased the limit on number of machines shown
• Sort devices by name
• Fix unnecessarily cropped pool information

Happy mining!  Grin
Version 2.1 of the MobileMiner iOS app has been submitted to Apple for review and should be available when iOS 8 drops:

• A new Today Screen widget on iOS 8
• Notification Actions in iOS 8 for Stopping and Restarting mining
• Support for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Increased the limit on number of machines shown
• Sort devices by name
• Fix unnecessarily cropped pool information
Hey folks - just wanted to show a quick preview of the upcoming support for the iOS 8 Today Screen in our iOS app:

This and more should be ready when iOS 8 drops. Happy mining!  Cheesy

Another new feature for iOS 8 - you can swipe to Stop and Restart mining from notifications:

Stopping mining requires entering your passcode if you have that OS feature enabled in iOS.

Coming soon!  Cool
On the webpage I have all my miners, but on my mobile about only the half of them.

Any ideas why?

How many miners total, and how many are showing in the mobile app? The mobile app uses different limits on data due to its nature.

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

If you want me to count them and check I need some time.  Smiley

Yup - you're hitting the limit on the mobile apps. I'll bump it in the next round of updates. What OS (iOS, Android, WP)?

Edit: in the meantime the HTML5 site should show all of your machines: http://web.mobileminerapp.com

Yep, the web is fine.

I have only problem with the mobil app. I'm using Android.

Thanks for clarifying - I'll get the mobile apps updated ASAP.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
On the webpage I have all my miners, but on my mobile about only the half of them.

Any ideas why?

How many miners total, and how many are showing in the mobile app? The mobile app uses different limits on data due to its nature.

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

Yup - you're hitting the limit on the mobile apps. I'll bump it in the next round of updates. What OS (iOS, Android, WP)?

Edit: in the meantime the HTML5 site should show all of your machines: http://web.mobileminerapp.com

Yep, the web is fine.

I have only problem with the mobil app. I'm using Android.

Any ideas why?

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

Any ideas why?

173-175 total.

About the half shows.

If you want me to count them and check I need some time.  Smiley

Any ideas why?

Any ideas why?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just bought app for wp

works well, is here any way to see the temperature? That's my main concern with my farm

Tap the machine, then tap the Devices button - individual devices will show their temperatures and you can enable both Push and Email alerts on temp (and other things) in the Settings.

Activity: 336
Just bought app for wp

works well, is here any way to see the temperature? That's my main concern with my farm
Activity: 379
It looks so good.  Wink I will have a try some day.
Greetings! I'm happy to report that MobileMiner support is now built into the latest version of SAntViewer:

SAntViewer is an Open Source app for monitoring AntMiners – specifically S1s – using the CGMiner API. Features include AntMiner monitoring, rebooting, mass-rebooting, and more.

Thanks to spiceminer15 for supporting the MobileMiner API!

For a full list of compatible miners:

http://www.mobileminerapp.com/#miners
Activity: 294
This seems to be a wonderful software..but I would like to know if there is any miner out there for mobiles...I know the ghs wont compare but it would be nice.
Hey folks - just wanted to show a quick preview of the upcoming support for the iOS 8 Today Screen in our iOS app:

This and more should be ready when iOS 8 drops. Happy mining!  Cheesy
Ah ok great, thanks. Just a matter of understanding how it works 😁

Yup - documentation is still the weakest link for both projects!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: