Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobileshop.ph Bitcoin & Litecoin recharge or topup prepaid mobile phone service - page 2. (Read 22672 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 251
Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs
Hi all,

Don't forget to top up your mobile on our new and better Bitcoin top up process.

Let us know what you think  Huh

Have a great weekend  Grin

Have already posted the comments about the service changes almost 2 months back and still no updates. I can't search for specific recharges as the amount is in dollars which confuses with the amount in my currency.

Hi KenR,

We had reply to your enquiry. See below....

------
 1  Economy / Service Announcements / Re: Mobileshop.ph Bitcoin & Litecoin recharge or topup prepaid mobile phone service
on: January 03, 2016, 08:45:01 AM
Started by MobileShopdotPH, Message by MobileShopdotPH
Relevance: 63.1%
Quote from: KenR on January 02, 2016, 11:15:32 AM
Hey it would be nice if you can change the currency rates to the respective countries.For example : In my country we don't use dollars so really confusing on which amount I'm exactly trying to recharge .

We do have currency option when you open an account, however, it's only limited to 3 major currencies USD, GBP and EUR.

Hope this will help.
------

Please email us with your detailed request and we'll try to do our best to accommodate your needs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Hi all,

Don't forget to top up your mobile on our new and better Bitcoin top up process.

Have already posted the comments about the service changes almost 2 months back and still no updates. I can't search for specific recharges as the amount is in dollars which confuses with the amount in my currency.
Hi all,

I like your service. Maybe change that domain name. Maybe buy a .phone name or a .com/.net/.org, because .ph doesnt sound very professional.

Hi Straux,

Many thanks for you comment.

Being the first cryptocurrencies top up service on the web, we have managed to build a strong brand which reflect our massive market share in Bitcoin top up service.

We would like to stick to Mobileshop.ph for now, as the domain name had already serve it propose by maintaining a dominant position in search engines and we can see the continuation of growth and popularity.

Additionally, with the launch of different new generic domain names, we believe the second generation internet users will adopt to non top generic domain names and see mobileshop dot PH as norm in internet world.

We look forward to serve you soon Grin
Activity: 412
I like your service. Maybe change that domain name. Maybe buy a .phone name or a .com/.net/.org, because .ph doesnt sound very professional.
Hi Everyone,

Hope you had great weekend.  Grin

Don't forget to top up your mobile ready for the week ahead. BTC
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce. we are now serving Canada mobiles.

For the full list of mobile operators, please visit our website.

Let us know if have any questions.

Have a great day!
Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend from mobileshop.ph team.  Smiley
Happy New Year!

First day back to work? Have you top up your mobile phone? Quick top up now using Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin at https://www.mobileshop.ph

Have a great day!
Hey it would be nice if you can change the currency rates to the respective countries.For example : In my country we don't use dollars so really confusing on which amount I'm exactly trying to recharge .

We do have currency option when you open an account, however, it's only limited to 3 major currencies USD, GBP and EUR.

Hope this will help.  Grin 
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Thank you!

PM us know which operator(s) and we'll give you a shout when promo comes up if that is any help.
PM has been sent to you.
Thanks in advance. Smiley
Our operators have some promotions, please check out our website from time to time.
Yeah, but I rarely (almost none actually) see a promotion from my operator. Anyway, good luck with sale! Smiley

Thank you!

PM us know which operator(s) and we'll give you a shout when promo comes up if that is any help.
I don't bite.
Our operators have some promotions, please check out our website from time to time.
Yeah, but I rarely (almost none actually) see a promotion from my operator. Anyway, good luck with sale! Smiley
Hi All,

Just like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year!

All the best wishes from Mobileshop.ph team
Happy new year to you too! Do you have any new year promotion? Grin

I don't bite.
Hi All,

Happy new year to you too! Do you have any new year promotion? Grin
Hi All,

do not use this service. made a topup they failed to load the sim and they don`t want to refund instead asking me to topup another number...i only have 1 number and i m not gonna go down on the street asking people to topup their phones for cheaper. shit service.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment.

As per our email conversation, it is not our fault the mobile operator had rejected your mobile number. We have escalated this with the operator for further investigation.

In the meantime, our offer stands you have top up credit with us and you can use the credit of any mobile of your choice.

We will email you as soon as we have an update.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
do not use this service. made a topup they failed to load the sim and they don`t want to refund instead asking me to topup another number...i only have 1 number and i m not gonna go down on the street asking people to topup their phones for cheaper. shit service.
Hello all,

At Mobileshop.ph you can recharge your prepaid mobile using Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.

Have great weekend!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: