Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobileshop.ph Bitcoin & Litecoin recharge or topup prepaid mobile phone service - page 5. (Read 22672 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 251
Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs
Hello everyone, don't forget apart from mobile top up, Mobileshop.ph can also recharge DTH TV and PLN electric top up using Litecoin and Bitcoin.  Grin
Hi Jacksquere, We are happy to serve you. Many thanks for your support  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just topup 0.007 BTC
I like you sites Grin
Hi all, we are proud to announce apart from prepaid mobile phone top up to over 100 countries, we are the first to provide India Digital-To-Home (DTH) satellite TV recharge and Indonesia Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) electric top up using Bitcoin and Litecoin. Visit www.mobileshop.ph for more information.
Hi xDAN, mdzedzej, Thank you very much for your custom. Hope you all come back soon.  Grin
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!
Hi xDan, Thanks for your reply. For security reason, please send us an email to [email protected] with the transaction ID and mobile number. We will investigate this for you. Look forward to hear from you shortly.

This problem was resolved by the support in a quick manner.

Thanks and a great and much needed service, will use again! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
amazing site thank you so much, GF was complaining, i had no cash then boom within minutes of buying her phone was topped up will be using this site to pay my phone bills from now on haha
Hi xDan, Thanks for your reply. For security reason, please send us an email to [email protected] with the transaction ID and mobile number. We will investigate this for you. Look forward to hear from you shortly.
ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!
Hi xDan, we take security security seriously so, we need this information to prove who you are when you have administrative or payment inquiry. Rest assure we do not give out your details to any third parties. For more information, please visit https://www.mobileshop.ph/privacy-policy/
Let us know if you have further questions.  Grin

thanks for the info

I did try a small topup as a test, shortly after topping up I received a text "Congratulations! The PIN" and then nothing else. Was this from your service? Was I supposed to receive a top up PIN or something? I'm not sure how this works. The topup does not appear to have been applied automatically. My order ID is 176164329.

Thanks,
Hi xDan, we take security security seriously so, we need this information to prove who you are when you have administrative or payment inquiry. Rest assure we do not give out your details to any third parties. For more information, please visit https://www.mobileshop.ph/privacy-policy/
Let us know if you have further questions.  Grin
Hi Jacksquere, Thank you for your custom and comment. Remember to recharge again, all you need to do is login, goto 'My account', choose the mobile number, click Top Up Now icon and 'Resend' then proceed with BTC or LTC payment. Hope to serve you again in the near future.  Grin
And i also received This message
Grin

Congratulations! You've received 10 MYR from xxxx . Thank you for using Our Services. Thank you from MobileShop.ph
Hey After payment i just got automatic topup Grin ,

Top Up successful RM10 2014-03-22 04:41:54 Trans.ID17824634.

After 1 Second i received my Topup Thanks Mobileshop.ph Grin
Hi addy4u, many thanks for your custom and comments. Grin Just to let you know, recharging will take less time. All you need to do is login, goto 'My account', choose the mobile number, click Top Up Now icon and 'Resend' then proceed with BTC or LTC payment. Don't worry as soon as we have promo, you will be the first to know  Wink
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Great it is working , recharged almost instant Smiley it will be great if u can provide some promo code as well which work on all recharge Grin
ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!
If this actually works it could be really good.

But a question:

Why do you need my full address? Is it required by the mobile carrier?

I nearly made use of it today, but stopped at the point you asked for that information. A key benefit of Bitcoin is that you shouldn't need all my personal information for such digital purchases.

Heck, it's pretty annoying I even need an *account* on your site to make use of it.
Hi Jacksquere, Malaysia UMobile is available when you are ready.  Grin

Hey mdzedzej, yes! it will be in the near future Grin We are actually working on paying electric using BTC and LTC. Watch this space!  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
amazing i can pay my bill with BTC lol wish this was possible for my electric also
Nice Cheesy ,
Thanks for Add Umobile Wink , .I will Try Latter Cheesy
Hi Jacksquere, Umobile Malaysia should be available this week. Keep you posted!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: