Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderating Bounty Posts - page 3. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 03, 2018, 04:52:45 AM
For the full moderation you can go to any centralized institution. There are a lot, kickstarter and forex and banks just to mention few of them.
yes i agree with this centralized institution has the full control of all the ICO that comes their platform, i think it is not possible in decentralized platform, in my opinion bounty hunters like us is fully responsible to check and research the ICO that we are planning to participate in order to avoid unneccesssary waste of time and effort as well as money if your planning to invest. i think this is how we go in this field of work. earning is not always easy.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
April 03, 2018, 04:48:31 AM
Yes it is possible but at forum level i think it is not possible by the forum managers to screen and filter each ico, there are specialized ico and bounty platforms available now that do the due diligence before listing an ico, so maybe you can check there if your desired ico is approved by them, some platforms include kickico, fundyourselfnow, crowdholding, amazix, tokensuite etc.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
April 03, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
And what about investors? There isnt problem with bounty, they spend only time, but when you spend money and time it is a big problem and that´s why we see many regulations to ICOs.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
April 03, 2018, 04:46:35 AM
This is not easy, especially for bounty managers. Many of them fall prey to corporate fraud, which they have to endure two things, protest bombardment from campaign participants, and they are threatened with red paint in the forum if they can not solve the problem.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
I am totally agree of moderating the bounty campaign. ICO posters should pay a listing fee plus a documentation of or proof of legibility. Bitcointalk is asking donation during registration. If they combating the buy and sell of BTCtalk accounts. How about fighting against scammers by having a requirements to post in Bounty sections and creating ANN threads.

I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
April 03, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
I am thinking of the Bounty Section to be fully moderate to the extent that scam ICO will not be posted there. As we all know that there are many many many scam ICOs nowadays. Bounty hunters are stressing out on how to choose those legit ICOs. I know bounty hunters will agree am I right? Is this even possible?
Then, who will determine if it's a scam ICOs or not. The moderators had there own life and  I think it's not there duty to scrutinized all those ICOs that wants to promote their projects. We must do our own research before joining in any type of bounty.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 03, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
There are 100s of new ICO's coming up every other day and how are the moderators supposed to know that whether each one of the ICO is legit or not ?
It is the responsibility of the invester or bounty hunters to evaluate each project before investing their time/money into it.
Most ICOs run the bounty campaigns successfully but later tun out to be scam only in their last phase as their tokens become worthless. There is no way that the managers could foretell this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
For the full moderation you can go to any centralized institution. There are a lot, kickstarter and forex and banks just to mention few of them.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 04:07:59 AM
I agree with you. It is necessary that the moderators should filter the messages. and then in the forum thread there is a lot of unnecessary information, and it's more difficult to find useful information.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: