Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators deleted my two page post ! - page 2. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 354
I stand with Ukraine!
June 15, 2022, 08:35:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
June 15, 2022, 08:33:17 AM
So here's another case of "shoot first, ask questions later" My two page post called " Is trading volume an important metric? " Just got deleted by moderators. It had about 15 replies, most of which were highly informative. But just about 2 hours ago, I posted something the moderators didn't like, and boom ! whole thread is gone. WTF !! What is this ? No freedom of speech ? So this is pretty much another Reddit ? Okay.
And FYI, the offending comment was about an Altcoin that had gone several million percent in one day, and no, it's not me trying to pump a new scam coin or anything, this really did happen, I took screenshots and have proof. I won't name that project because the moderators really pissed me off here, so now you go and find what this project's name is.

So Moderators:

Next time something sounds unbelievable make sure you check your sources first, and don't rush to conclusions and delete the thread because it might just be true, as in this case.

OP, it's okay, don't panic. Your post has been moved to another section because it appears the original location did not match where it was posted.
For the future, before creating and accusing moderators of injustice, look at the history of your messages.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/len-saldua-3395903
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 15, 2022, 08:30:25 AM
So here's another case of "shoot first, ask questions later" My two page post called " Is trading volume an important metric? " Just got deleted by moderators. It had about 15 replies, most of which were highly informative. But just about 2 hours ago, I posted something the moderators didn't like, and boom ! whole thread is gone. WTF !! What is this ? No freedom of speech ? So this is pretty much another Reddit ? Okay.
And FYI, the offending comment was about an Altcoin that had gone several million percent in one day, and no, it's not me trying to pump a new scam coin or anything, this really did happen, I took screenshots and have proof. I won't name that project because the moderators really pissed me off here, so now you go and find what this project's name is.

So Moderators:

Next time something sounds unbelievable make sure you check your sources first, and don't rush to conclusions and delete the thread because it might just be true, as in this case.

Next time you open you mouth you make sure you know what you're talking about.
Your topic is not removed. Your topic was probably related to altcoins, since I can see it under Altcoin Discussions. Probably it was moved there.
This is your topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/is-trading-volume-an-important-metric-5402578
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
June 15, 2022, 08:25:10 AM

So Moderators:

Pages:
Jump to: