Pages:
Author

Topic: Modum Price Speculation Now on etherdelta ,Next exchange is ? bittrex ? - page 2. (Read 3027 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
This is the first time I have seen this thread. It has done amazingly well to start off at 50 cents half a week ago, and is sitting at $2 right now, Wish I had seen it earlier.

In my opion you are early enough here. This project has that much potential that I think it is still undervalued. Also it is now on no Exchange and the most cant handle etherdelta.
If this hit Bittrex or Polo we will see maybe prices above 20USD...

It won't go on Bittrex or Poloniex as its technically a security since the pay dividends.
What does that mean with security?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
The last dip was helthy but was bought very fast. I am not sure if this was the final dip before 100M market cap or if we see a retrace to ico price again.

Depends if market sentiment is alread in Disbelief mode or not imho.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I thought the ico price was 1USD, is it not true?

iirc they did stages, first .80, then .90 and then 1, something like that.

100 token ~ 0.3 eth pre-sale
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
This is the first time I have seen this thread. It has done amazingly well to start off at 50 cents half a week ago, and is sitting at $2 right now, Wish I had seen it earlier.

In my opion you are early enough here. This project has that much potential that I think it is still undervalued. Also it is now on no Exchange and the most cant handle etherdelta.

It won't go on Bittrex or Poloniex as its technically a security since the pay dividends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I cant look at my etherdelta account for the next days, i hope my buy order got filled when it got listed, it went 4x now. Wish me luck

Cheers
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
the devs have almost every week an event. you can check here , on their twitter ;  https://twitter.com/modum_io?lang=tr .

there are for sure hard working devs. everything goes well for now. if you don't need money for something emergency , do not sell your modum, HODL . look at the RoadMap and check the updates and if there are no big BUGS or big issues do not sell your modum.
look at the supply and look the project than look teams and devs. there is no reason to sell it. just be patient for big profit. That would be 10$ in just few months
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hey guys, you can join modum community on telegram, you are welcome.

T.me/modumdata
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Tier 0: $0.50 (2.1m token) / Tier 1: $0.70 (6m token) /Tier 2: $0.85 (6m token) / Tier 3: $1.00 (3.2662m token)
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

iirc they did stages, first .80, then .90 and then 1, something like that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Activity: 938
Merit: 517

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I love projects which fly under radar. I have been invited into the pre ico and bought very much of this coin.

As it has  been listed I was heavily underwater and bought more and more the more it was dumping. Was a good decision. This is one of the real long term hodls in my opinion. Have in mind that we are still only on EdterhDelta. A new exchange will it fly .

If that were the basis for me to join an ICO, to buy up all the coins at crazy high bonuses just because they were flying under the radar, I would end up with a hundred alt bags. If two of them reach the heights of twice their ICO price, I would be lucky to break even.

I also bought more into the dumping in October of some alts, and still I am in heavy losses. So by circumstance, I have become a long-term bagholder. Things are just so unpredictable, you cannot buy based on these market numbers.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
The reason people are holding the tokens is very simple: they believe in the project and expect it to pay the dividends promised by the team when the company starts trading and making a profit. I do not think there are many people who will sell these tokens at the first opportunity. There is tremendous potential behind the company. If you think their idea is interesting, I suggest buying it soon, as the price will rise more in the next few days.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
It looks like people are holding the coin. The Sell side is pretty low, the price is continiously rising.

What you expected`? Sure people are holding and Whales are buying up the market.
First real used Blockchain product.

Imagine how big this could be. Not only pharma parcel tracking. Imagine if AMAZON will be intrested in tracking parcels for their Food service...

This think will go big
Activity: 588
It looks like people are holding the coin. The Sell side is pretty low, the price is continiously rising.
Merit: 111
modum is one of perfect project that have a big potential to grow up. they wanna work with pharmacy companies and one of board has worked in novartis ( one of big pharmacy company ) and the other members of team also have big experiences in their area. its located in zurich. there are plenty of pharmacy companies and its just near to france , italy and germany , as you know this is excatly centre Europe so there is a big big potential to grow up.

there were some pilot projects and they were success.
The modum system has been validated through pilot programs throughout Europe and the Middle East. These programs have served 43 companies in tracking almost 1,000 shipments with over 500,000 data points. (quote from modum website )

supply is currently just 17.3 million. if you are a 4x -5x coin in future , here is modum.
Activity: 588
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Modum is now listed on Coinmarketcap.

the course will rise to $ 1 in the next week ?
and which exchange lists Modum next
And how great is the course in a year

I hope some could still buy well. Think it will be a very good investment. Good luck to you all
Pages:
Jump to: