Pages:
Author

Topic: Modum Price Speculation Now on etherdelta ,Next exchange is ? bittrex ? - page 3. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Modum has all ticks to be 10x, not going to sell under $10, waiting for few months is really good option.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
what make this token become a good investments ?
i see this token only tradeable on etherdelta,
and about bittrex ? is this true bittrex will add this token ?

Other Exchanges will follow I think. The coin is after Bitcoin one of the best for now. We have a legit team, a legit Switzer company, 2 Partnerships, a ready product and a usecase.

If that is not enough to go to mars than i dont know really. Selling under 10USD each one is damn stupid.
This will be the next 1.000.000.000 Market Cap coin
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
what make this token become a good investments ?
i see this token only tradeable on etherdelta,
and about bittrex ? is this true bittrex will add this token ?
Activity: 588
can I ask you please why do you believe in MODUM  and not in Walton chain? Is  not almost  the same thing? Also  what do you think about the copetitor  Ambrous coin?
Waltonchain is also great. The difference is the target markt. I guess Modum will firstly focus on europe while Waltcon targeting Asia.
Ambrosus is still a Whitepaper Project while Modus launching their product commercially in just a few months. All groundwork+prototype testing is done.

I guess at the end of 2018, Modum will probably belong to the Top 5 ICOs of 2017
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I love projects which fly under radar. I have been invited into the pre ico and bought very much of this coin.

As it has  been listed I was heavily underwater and bought more and more the more it was dumping. Was a good decision. This is one of the real long term hodls in my opinion. Have in mind that we are still only on EdterhDelta. A new exchange will it fly .
Activity: 616
I bought in two days ago at 170k Gwei (Gwei is smallest unit in ETH currency). Will hodl this coin at leat until 10x.

This is one of the most legit crypto projects out there. They already have an established partnership with IOTA.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
can I ask you please why do you believe in MODUM  and not in Walton chain? Is  not almost  the same thing? Also  what do you think about the copetitor  Ambrous coin?

you don't have to pick one over the other. not familiar with ambrosus so idk, will check it out
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
 can I ask you please why do you believe in MODUM  and not in Walton chain? Is  not almost  the same thing? Also  what do you think about the copetitor  Ambrous coin?
yes only on ED rn. glad i bought, this has nice potetntial
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

You  can buy this   token only on EtherDelta?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
$0.852234 (63.24%)
0.00014932 BTC (67.60%)
0.00279420 ETH (52.45%)

That's great. Thank you Modum.  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
OK. from ~ 50 cent to ~ 70 cent. let's see what will happen in the next days.
etherdelta does not currently have a high volume
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
half of ico price atm right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Modum is now listed on Coinmarketcap.

the course will rise to $ 1 in the next week ?
and which exchange lists Modum next
And how great is the course in a year

Pages:
Jump to: