Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 72. (Read 123411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
I try to create a new address but the address is long gone , maybe I would not get moin .

Well the address you sent me in the PM wasn't a stealth address so you wouldn't have been getting any moin anyway. Please re-read the giveaway post.
Did I must PM you my stealth address too?because that is no in rule I only post my address in twitter

ย i think that you only need to send twitter ID on PM. (i hope so, I have done so that)
me too

Yes that's right, reply to the tweet with a stealth address and PM me here with your twitter ID. It's just that kevinjulio sent me his address here instead. Plus it wasn't a stealth address. You guys will get your coins in the next batch.
Thanks got mine Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 506
I try to create a new address but the address is long gone , maybe I would not get moin .

Well the address you sent me in the PM wasn't a stealth address so you wouldn't have been getting any moin anyway. Please re-read the giveaway post.
Did I must PM you my stealth address too?because that is no in rule I only post my address in twitter

ย i think that you only need to send twitter ID on PM. (i hope so, I have done so that)
me too

Yes that's right, reply to the tweet with a stealth address and PM me here with your twitter ID. It's just that kevinjulio sent me his address here instead. Plus it wasn't a stealth address. You guys will get your coins in the next batch.

me too
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1624
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

ย  ย 

Superblock # ย  ย 5/5
Block # ย  ย 105,120
Current Block # ย  ย 95,500
Blocks Remaining ย  ย 9,620
Reward Amount ย  ย 50,000 MOIN ย  ย 

The final Superblock is due approximately one week from now. With only 30k or so for sale on C-Cex, MOIN is getting pretty scarce, but we'd like as many people as possible to have a chance, however modest, of staking the final superblock and winning the 50,000 MOIN reward (worth 0.4 BTC at the rate of the last trade) so...

TWITTER GIVEAWAY (1,000 MOIN to the first 50 entrants)

Open to users with a Bitcointalk forum-rank of 'Member' or above

How to claim

1. If you don't already have it installed, download and install the wallet from https://discovermoin.com/

2. 'Receive' -> '+ New Address' -> label appropriately, tick the Stealth Address box and click 'OK'

2. Retweet this tweet, and reply to it with your Stealth Address

3. PM me here with your twitter ID (from your 'Member'-level or above account)

Please do not post your address here in the thread. If you do you'll not only receive no MOIN, you will also be teased mercilessly by your peers for your poor reading comprehension. ย Wink The funds are left over from a giveaway held many moons ago before we launched Version 2. We're never going to be giving this amount away for free again so make the most of it! And #moin-crypto on IRC.

Unrelated to the above, but if you'd like to be able to mine on a multipool and get your rewards in MOIN then please let the good folks at SteakCloud know:

Thanks,
KC.

33/50 claimed

Superblock less than 5 days away.
Can i use c-cex.com wallet address?

No only Stealth adress from local Wallet

Please tell me How many Coins need to start generate It on my Wallet ??

Some community members have run tests to try to find out how long roughly a certain amount of MOIN will take to stake.

http://www.moinmovement.org/staking-test.html

Hope that helps.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Pages:
Jump to: