Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 68. (Read 123411 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506
HI KingCaper

may be you contact with https://www.coinwallet.co
for online-wallet & POS in this service ?

Hey diks, thanks for the suggestion. Someone asked about PoS pools a few pages back - basically, I'm not all that keen on them. It's better for the MOIN network if people stake individually and it's safer if people maintain control of their own funds. For that reason I won't be contacting any PoS pools personally, though of course community members are welcome to do so if it's a service they'd like to use.
Any info for the next suprblock ? Smiley

The Superblock phase has ended. But with a 50% PoS reward rate during the first year, some might say that all MOIN blocks are Superblocks.ย  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I support the burning option, that was a long time for swap the old coins for the new, scarcity is a key element for the value of a coin, and the swap have been active a long long time, it is time of move on and focus in the roadmap

I agree. You would think anyone that didn't erase their wallet would have checked in by now. Maybe we should setup a vote so it is not on just one or a few people.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I support the burning option, that was a long time for swap the old coins for the new, scarcity is a key element for the value of a coin, and the swap have been active a long long time, it is time of move on and focus in the roadmap
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player
CoinMarketCap uses both C-CEX and Yobit to price MOIN...
This is a problem... Yobit is MoinCoin and C-CEX is MOIN...

FYI
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Moin stickers look great on the cars! Have to get more. Like the confused look when people notice it.
http://businessvillage.com/moin_sticker.jpg

looks cool ))
would rather like stickers appeared on the door of the cafe, clubs and restaurantsย  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Didn't think it was a valid code but goes to the Moin welcome page. Cool

Ya that is a "for now".ย  I am going to get a page ready that will explain a few things.ย  First it will talk about the basics of bitcoin/cryptocurrency and then go on to tell a little bit about proof of stake.ย  It will then describe MOIN specifically and provide links to get involved and get more questions answered.ย  Should get to it sometime this weekend I'm thinking.
Any idea when "the hunt" will begin?

I'll get back to you on that. We may deviate slightly from the order of things in the roadmap as there's something else we're working on, plus I'll have to get a proper Welcome page up on discovermoin.com for anyone who scans the QR Code on those sexy stickers.
Hi guys, what I have to do for obtain 1000 MOIN coins please?

Well, one way would be to join the Community Contributers League in our IRC channel #moin-crypto. If you did enough between now and Sunday to go top of the league you'd win 50% of the prize pot. The prize pot is at 2000 MOIN, so the current prize for first place just happens to be... 1000 MOIN. ย Wink
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Nice those look great dukester!ย  Coolย  And the spread of MOIN continues!ย  And good question about the hunt too.ย  I am wondering about that also.

What is the version of the cryptosprout moin? Is it the old moin or the new moin? Do I need to swap it?

It is the new version.ย  You don't need to swap it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: