Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 82. (Read 123411 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506
Today's swap coins have been sent out - around 16% of the Moincoin supply's been burned now. Keep 'em coming guys, there's nothing left for you on that old chain now but desolation and decay! ย Wink
Still staking 1/3 of my coins. Do I just have to wait a while?

My version 1 wallet is staking so I can only send what is available. How do I halt the staking to send all of my coins to the new address?

If you add
Code:
staking=0
to your Moincoin.conf file and restart the wallet that will disable staking.

They should eventually all come out of stake and be spendable. Make sure the name of your conf file starts with the capital M if you're on linux.

For everyone who had coins in the IRC tipbot they've been swapped over to v2 now so hop in to the channel to collect them if you haven't already (dukester99 you have a few in there too).
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Still staking 1/3 of my coins. Do I just have to wait a while?

My version 1 wallet is staking so I can only send what is available. How do I halt the staking to send all of my coins to the new address?

If you add
Code:
staking=0
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

If you add
Code:
staking=0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I can't get any connection on moin v1. I bought some on yobit and i would like to swap them but i can't sync old moin.
any addnodes?

We maintain this one so it should do the trick, but let me know if you need more (I'll add it to the swap post too).

addnode=52.19.194.172

This node got me connected thank you
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

In the interests of transparency the address of the v2 swap fund is: MqDAgiPMdd8e6A7gagxK1yux2QWHydbVEC

And the address of the burn address for v1 is: M7uAERuQW2AotfyLDyewFGcLUDtAYu9v5V

You can find the explorer pages for them here and here. We'll stake it initially to get things moving but as soon as people are staking enough without it the wallet will only be opened for swaps. The stake rewards will all be burned along with the unclaimed coins as soon as the swap has ended.
I can't get any connection on moin v1. I bought some on yobit and i would like to swap them but i can't sync old moin.
any addnodes?

We maintain this one so it should do the trick, but let me know if you need more (I'll add it to the swap post too).

addnode=52.19.194.172
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
question here, the coins on the exchanges right now, are they the new version or the old version? is there an exchange with the new version?

The version on YoBit is the old version and we started swapping people's v1 to the new version yesterday. Version 2 isn't on any exchanges yet, but we'll start contacting them once more coins have been swapped. We won't be asking YoBit to list new MOIN because this is a serious project for us, and we donโ€™t consider YoBit a serious exchange. Community members are obviously free to do so if they wish though.

For now weโ€™d be happier for trading of Version 2 to be done via trading threads on Bitcointalk until MOIN is on Poloniex and/or Bittrex.

Report Update/Issue/Fork for any coin:
https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
any addnodes?
question here, the coins on the exchanges right now, are they the new version or the old version? is there an exchange with the new version?

The version on YoBit is the old version and we started swapping people's v1 to the new version yesterday. Version 2 isn't on any exchanges yet, but we'll start contacting them once more coins have been swapped. We won't be asking YoBit to list new MOIN because this is a serious project for us, and we donโ€™t consider YoBit a serious exchange. Community members are obviously free to do so if they wish though.

For now weโ€™d be happier for trading of Version 2 to be done via trading threads on Bitcointalk until MOIN is on Poloniex and/or Bittrex.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Someone in IRC was asking if there's a 32 bit wallet for Windows. I didn't post them in the OP as I wasn't sure there'd be any demand, but we've got 32 bit versions for Win/Linux for anyone who needs them:

Win: ย https://discovermoin.com/moin_1.0_win32.zip

Linux
: ย https://discovermoin.com/moin_1.0_linux32.zip

Thank you KingCaper great work. I will test the build 32bit for linux.

Thanks for your support Nott, let us know how you get on.

The first set of swap coins have been sent. Remember the sooner you swap over the more weight you can save up for the superblock period.
In the interests of transparency the address of the v2 swap fund is: MqDAgiPMdd8e6A7gagxK1yux2QWHydbVEC

And the address of the burn address for v1 is: M7uAERuQW2AotfyLDyewFGcLUDtAYu9v5V

You can find the explorer pages for them here and here. We'll stake it initially to get things moving but as soon as people are staking enough without it the wallet will only be opened for swaps. The stake rewards will all be burned along with the unclaimed coins as soon as the swap has ended.
Coin Swap

The Moincoin to M O I N swap has begun:

The supply has been increased ten-fold so you will receive 10x the amount of new M O I N for the Moincoin you burn.

The version listed on YoBit is v1.

Version 1 Wallets:
Windows
Github

Code:
addnode=52.19.194.172

The wallets in the OP are the v2 ones where your new coins will be sent.

The burn address is from this list of provably unspendable altcoin addresses (our thanks to earlz!).

Please follow the instructions carefully and let us know if you have any problems.

The swap will end at some point after the Superblock stage so you have at least ten weeks, but we encourage people to swap as soon as you can. All MOIN remaining at the swap funds address after the swap ends will be burned.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Someone in IRC was asking if there's a 32 bit wallet for Windows. I didn't post them in the OP as I wasn't sure there'd be any demand, but we've got 32 bit versions for Win/Linux for anyone who needs them:

Linux

Thank you KingCaper great work. I will test the build 32bit for linux.

Linux
Pages:
Jump to: