Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 106. (Read 167301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
28922 weight .. is that too much??  just get another 1.25    wt fuuuuuck hhohooh

What address is this? I'll check the explorer

do u have  a rich list somewhere to see?
btw my weithg is reducing .. dev???  are you touching my wallet?

The block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#!rich

You guys not using the block explorer?

Diff. is adjusting: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#@diff

I would really find it good if You Could thinking about in the next time to an Android Wallet for MOJO ... I know you are busy with other things, but an android wallet are one of the first important points in the road map with, i think... that should be to make in any case in the closer future, after solving all other problems...
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
do not forguet to unlock wallet to get stakes

that would be funny if that actually forgot someone...  Grin but I do not think, because it is displayed in the wallet...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
do not forguet to unlock wallet to get stakes
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
it's normal when you mint a block your weight restarts from zero
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
28922 weight .. is that too much??  just get another 1.25    wt fuuuuuck hhohooh

The block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#!rich

You guys not using the block explorer?

Diff. is adjusting: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#@diff

do not think is a lot, total weight is 5 millions
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
I would better send your MOJOs to different addresses ON YOUR OWN PC-WALLET max 2000MOJO per address, better 1000MOJO...
i think, then you have a higher and regular yield...
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
28922 weight .. is that too much??  just get another 1.25    wt fuuuuuck hhohooh

Activity: 168
my weight is over 100k and today i got no reward.. Don´t understand. Sometimes my Wallet is 24h online and all my stake rewards are failing. I got about 17 MOJOS by Staking.. Thats not much for 5 days. The first days i got a lot of rewards but now its very difficult for me..

Can someone explain it to me? (im newbie^^)

p.s. my last reward was 24 hours ago and my wallet was online for the last 24 hours.

Their might not exist an explanation yet, besides from an issue seems to be present: 

UPDATE ON THE STAKE ISSUE

We are investigating the issue with the stake reward for larger balances and will have a fuller update tomorrow. It is possible that any changes to the PoS settings will require a hard-fork or at the very least a mandatory update for all. We will determine this. If we need to hard-fork to update / adjust the PoS system it appears sensible to wait for a few days and get the code adjusted in the new code base and then get the new wallets out instead of an interim solution. In the meantime and if this issue appears to be relevant to you, then try to stake over a few addresses with smaller balances. This should amount to the same. We don't believe that the network is affected and this is not a security issue so there is no need to be concerned. When we get this sorted and we are on the new wallets we can consider some compensation if you think you are affected by this. We don't want anyone to loose out. We will try to set a fixed date for the wallet update by tomorrow.

Have a good day and if you are anywhere near Manchester then go to CoinFestUK 2016:

Have a good day  Smiley
https://gyazo.com/a67ac59e70838d21efef69bc398247ab

some of my stakes today

btw  can any1 link me to rich list?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
my weight is over 100k and today i got no reward.. Don´t understand. Sometimes my Wallet is 24h online and all my stake rewards are failing. I got about 17 MOJOS by Staking.. Thats not much for 5 days. The first days i got a lot of rewards but now its very difficult for me..

Can someone explain it to me? (im newbie^^)

p.s. my last reward was 24 hours ago and my wallet was online for the last 24 hours.
28922 weight .. is that too much??  just get another 1.25    wt fuuuuuck hhohooh
legendary
Activity: 1050
i am having ,literally , a rain of coins staked in my wallet ...   i get 14 during the day , do not stop staking.. is this normal??? Smiley

Nice, what's current net weight? you may find that some people have stopped staking for the time being. I'm not sure whether Coinwallet.co is still staking but anyone who's withdrawn their coins from there wont have a chance to stake for 24 hours from the time of withdrawal.
i am having ,literally , a rain of coins staked in my wallet ...   i get 14 during the day , do not stop staking.. is this normal??? Smiley
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
I already withdrew .. 0.5% was a pretty big potential forme

one might almost call they people thieves... Tongue Grin
legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Coinwallet.io was the only POS-Pool for MOJO, right? ...then we must qiuckly organize a new Pool... Undecided

somehow I doubt, the ownwer would be change the fees...

I have filed complaint about withdrawal fees (BTC) already some time ago, no one answered me on my email... never...

Yes, it will probably not change anything. My hopes are not big on this.

legendary
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

Is there a good and safe alternative to coinwallet.co?

what sucks is that they still demand a 0.5% fee for us to get their shit right .

Yes, certainly!

I reckon that some Mojocoins investors opened an account an coinwallet due to the POS.

And none of you have received 0,5% yet on their coins since the ICO -  which is the amount once has to be pay to pull it off again.
I surely haven't.  

I just sent a mail to their customer support asking about their fee.  

Dear support team of coinwallet,

I just opened an account with you two days ago and now you are advising to withdraw the amount again? Are you reducing your fees in order to compensate your issue of not beeing able to offer the service one expected?

You should cancel your high withdrawal fees in this case. You are forcing all your clients now to pay you 0,5% straight away. That is a quick way to get 0,5% of all the deposited capital.  

The withdrawal fee of 0,5% amount of 20,000+ accounts will add up to quite a bit.

I am looking forward to an answer.

Best Regards,

If you would like to I could keep you updated on the response.

somehow I doubt, the ownwer would be change the fees...

I have filed complaint about withdrawal fees (BTC) already some time ago, no one answered me on my email... never...

Is there a good and safe alternative to coinwallet.co?

what sucks is that they still demand a 0.5% fee for us to get their shit right .

Yes, certainly!

I reckon that some Mojocoins investors opened an account an coinwallet due to the POS.

And none of you have received 0,5% yet on their coins since the ICO -  which is the amount once has to be pay to pull it off again.
I surely haven't.  

I just sent a mail to their customer support asking about their fee.  

Dear support team of coinwallet,

I just opened an account with you two days ago and now you are advising to withdraw the amount again? Are you reducing your fees in order to compensate your issue of not beeing able to offer the service one expected?

You should cancel your high withdrawal fees in this case. You are forcing all your clients now to pay you 0,5% straight away. That is a quick way to get 0,5% of all the deposited capital.  

The withdrawal fee of 0,5% amount of 20,000+ accounts will add up to quite a bit.

I am looking forward to an answer.

Best Regards,

If you would like to I could keep you updated on the response.

Jump to: