Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 109. (Read 167301 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
When masternodes will be work?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
MOJO now is a full PoS you start to see more reward when your amount of coins it is sufficiently divided by the PoS phase itself.

thats just because smaller inputs take longer to stake so have more weight mate
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
MOJO now is a full PoS you start to see more reward when your amount of coins it is sufficiently divided by the PoS phase itself.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1050
I see there are concerns about the pos rate and I think it may actually be wrong or bugged.

100,000 coins gives 15,000 a year at 15% which is almost 41 coins a day average.
I've been staking 140,000 since the 4th and have earned 16 coins total, with the wallet open and staking 24/7. All the coins have staked and the oldest input I have is from yesterday morning (06/04)

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/address.dws?MUu5WKDFk77AyRkGEUK9Cjw2qiAwL6SCaS.htm

Now pos does work however I don't think the rates working as intended. A lower rate than 15% isn't necessarily a bad thing but I think this needs to be looked at.

edit:
i have one small input of 388 coins from the 5th and one change input of 0.00001 from the 3rd
legendary
Activity: 1148
A Wound in Eternity
Hello I want to translate MOJO to Indonesian, any bounty for this?

No, there is already an Indonesian translation

How about Korean? my friend can help

No more translations, I have an issue with the OP translations in that they are not up to date. If we change something the translated OPs are outdated and I have no control over the translations and I can't check if people are good at translating or not. Good translation is expensive for a reason. Even a native speaker in some language might not be a good translator. So we will get the new website up and get professional translation done in a few key languages.

yes  .. spanish transation is very , really  BAD, actualy ,,,  google trans???

We are where we are, and once we have the new website we are going to professionalise everything as far as we can.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

No more translations, I have an issue with the OP translations in that they are not up to date. If we change something the translated OPs are outdated and I have no control over the translations and I can't check if people are good at translating or not. Good translation is expensive for a reason. Even a native speaker in some language might not be a good translator. So we will get the new website up and get professional translation done in a few key languages.

yes  .. spanish transation is very , really  BAD, actualy ,,,  google trans???
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Then maybe you want to update your announcement on the first page regarding the bounties for translation. I see that you said you still need some Japanese translation and other possible language upon PM. These post bound to be drowned by other posts and, soon, people will not know that you have ended the translation bounty. You might want to edit that announcement to avoid people contacting you offering other translations again and again

I have updated the OP now. There are just so many little things to keep on top of, sorry about any confusion...
ED: I am still looking for a Japanese person to work with...
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Then maybe you want to update your announcement on the first page regarding the bounties for translation. I see that you said you still need some Japanese translation and other possible language upon PM. These post bound to be drowned by other posts and, soon, people will not know that you have ended the translation bounty. You might want to edit that announcement to avoid people contacting you offering other translations again and again
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
but there is no Indonesian Translation in the main thread
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
Please organize your ANN better. Other then that, I like this project. Will keep following.

It's always useful if criticism is followed by, why is it not good and how can we do it better? The ANN is meant as a quick overview. We are working on a new website and blog...
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
This ico was really smooth.

The staking seems odd though...just opened wallet and only staked less than one mojo.

upside-down

How many MOJOs are you staking? ED: The theory (as someone else said) is that 15% PoS means:
1000 MOJOs will generate 150 MOJOs in 1 year under ideal conditions. So that would mean maybe 0.4 MOJO per day.
10000 MOJOs will generate 1500 MOJOs etc.
PoS is not exact and depends on many things, but if you stake consistently you should reach roughly 15% increase in 1 year.

I have some MOJOs staking at Coinwallet.co and they are staking fine. I am not staking the 'Team Mojo' supply in my wallet as that wouldn't really be fair. This is the first time the staking is actually 'in the wild' and so we can review after a month or so and see if there is anything we can do if it doesn't work the way it's intended. At the moment, it appears to work fine...

Check out: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#!extraction - and you will see that around 50% of the total supply is staking which is good.
If you pick an address from the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/address.dws?25630.htm

Take: MSV1nvEvn5eAT21vjYKWCiq55QJyBjPoFJ - which got 5000 MOJO on 06/03/16 (one of the NxtMOJO swap overs) and appears to have been staking ever since and has so far staked 61.89 MOJOs in 1 month (06/04 today) which is near the expected 62.5 MOJO per month for 15% PoS. 5000 * 0.15 = 750 / 12 = 62.5. So I would suggest that the staking works fine.

If there are specific problems, then please let me know and we will look into it.

It's probably fine, I just thought that it should be more. I have hundreds of thousands of mojos..

Well, 15% is 15%, no more no less - if you got 100,000 MOJO that will make you 15,000 MOJOs in a year and the price will surely be higher than now so....
Activity: 23
Please organize your ANN better. Other then that, I like this project. Will keep following.

legendary
A Wound in Eternity

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

Dev., what do you think about this >>> CRYPTOSPOUT FAUCET <<< maybe it will help make the coin more people known...
Activity: 39
This ico was really smooth.

The staking seems odd though...just opened wallet and only staked less than one mojo.

upside-down

How many MOJOs are you staking? ED: The theory (as someone else said) is that 15% PoS means:
1000 MOJOs will generate 150 MOJOs in 1 year under ideal conditions. So that would mean maybe 0.4 MOJO per day.
10000 MOJOs will generate 1500 MOJOs etc.
PoS is not exact and depends on many things, but if you stake consistently you should reach roughly 15% increase in 1 year.

I have some MOJOs staking at Coinwallet.co and they are staking fine. I am not staking the 'Team Mojo' supply in my wallet as that wouldn't really be fair. This is the first time the staking is actually 'in the wild' and so we can review after a month or so and see if there is anything we can do if it doesn't work the way it's intended. At the moment, it appears to work fine...

Check out: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/#!extraction - and you will see that around 50% of the total supply is staking which is good.
If you pick an address from the block explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo/address.dws?25630.htm

Take: MSV1nvEvn5eAT21vjYKWCiq55QJyBjPoFJ - which got 5000 MOJO on 06/03/16 (one of the NxtMOJO swap overs) and appears to have been staking ever since and has so far staked 61.89 MOJOs in 1 month (06/04 today) which is near the expected 62.5 MOJO per month for 15% PoS. 5000 * 0.15 = 750 / 12 = 62.5. So I would suggest that the staking works fine.

If there are specific problems, then please let me know and we will look into it.

It's probably fine, I just thought that it should be more. I have hundreds of thousands of mojos..
Jump to: