Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 40. (Read 167299 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
I just tried to send 1000 to Livecoin and nothing happens. It takes my password to unlock wallet but then nothing, no transaction, no nothing. I am using win 64 bit. Very strange.

Restart the wallet and complete the transaction before starting any masternodes. I have similar issues with other Masternode wallets.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
I just tried to send 1000 to Livecoin and nothing happens. It takes my password to unlock wallet but then nothing, no transaction, no nothing. I am using win 64 bit. Very strange.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I sent 100 MOJO to Livecoin yesterday and they arrived without hitch, but i sent 100 to coinexchange 2 days ago and they are still not showing. Using windows wallet.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
I just tried to send some coins to livecoin and to transfer some from one wallet to another. Both transactions were never accepted - not even appears on the chain ?

Could anyone do a small test-transaction ?

regards

Did anyone try ? I can't send any coins at the moment - now I'm trying to resync the cahin.

Regards

I just made two deposits to Livecoin for 1000 MOJO each, one using the Coin Control and one without. Both went through fine.  Grin

EDIT: I have now made a withdrawal of 2000 MOJO and it went well.

I can't see that there are any problems at the moment with withdrawals / deposits.

on Mac right ? Or did you test in on windows too ?

Regards
Ok anyone else besides ebk1000 who could test transactions.

I can't send any coins from my two wallets - I receive Stake and Masternode rewards but no transaction is broadcasted to the network.

The transactions never shows up in the block explorer - I did a whole resync and created a new wallet and imported the private keys .

Still no luck.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
try on coinexchange.io last time after a small deposit of near 1000 MOJO I had to contact support for have them on balance, while three days ago i made a withdraw and still pendig, support didn't resolved yet maybe they have some problems and needs DEV help.

I'll contact Coinexchange and find out if they have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
try on coinexchange.io last time after a small deposit of near 1000 MOJO I had to contact support for have them on balance, while three days ago i made a withdraw and still pendig, support didn't resolved yet maybe they have some problems and needs DEV help.
legendary
A Wound in Eternity
I just tried to send some coins to livecoin and to transfer some from one wallet to another. Both transactions were never accepted - not even appears on the chain ?

regards

Did anyone try ? I can't send any coins at the moment - now I'm trying to resync the cahin.

Regards

I just made two deposits to Livecoin for 1000 MOJO each, one using the Coin Control and one without. Both went through fine.  Grin

EDIT: I have now made a withdrawal of 2000 MOJO and it went well.

I can't see that there are any problems at the moment with withdrawals / deposits.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Wow, I'm getting some massive rewards! What's going on?

yuor MOJO have accumulate many days and PoS stake is finally fixed now  Grin

Yes I think POS works now.  Smiley
legendary
MN gets half of stake reward of every staking wallet it's in the first page, i think it's a mesure for persuade people to apply for MN

They're MN's. Would that make a difference?

regards

Regards
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

I just hope there is no issue in the network which resulted into that massive rewards.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
block 84.000 is near three days before the estimated term  Grin

Yes, I know, the block time has been creeping down towards 30 seconds lately although the target time is 60 seconds. I am looking into this. I want to see what happens post-fork and see how the network behaves now that there are fixes in place. If the block time keeps around the 30m second mark we will have to consider a fix for this in the next release. This is not a major issue right now but we need a slower block time to prevent a massive blockchain to quickly. Under consideration...

i have observed quite a few hybrid coins go far quicker than target time.
i assume that the difficulty adjustments don't really know how to cope between the two Smiley

regards
legendary
A Wound in Eternity

Yes, I know, the block time has been creeping down towards 30 seconds lately although the target time is 60 seconds. I am looking into this. I want to see what happens post-fork and see how the network behaves now that there are fixes in place. If the block time keeps around the 30m second mark we will have to consider a fix for this in the next release. This is not a major issue right now but we need a slower block time to prevent a massive blockchain to quickly. Under consideration...
legendary
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Just noticed the linux 2.3 daemon file is still missing. This is the required compile fix for the linux mojocoind v2.3:
Code:
diff --git a/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp b/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp
index a6aae39..85e01a4 100644
--- a/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp
+++ b/src/rpcrawtransaction.cpp
@@ -214,7 +214,7 @@ Value listunspent(const Array& params, bool fHelp)
             CTxDestination address;
             if (ExtractDestination(pk, address))
             {
-                const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);
+                const CScriptID& hash = boost::get(address);
                 CScript redeemScript;
                 if (pwalletMain->GetCScript(hash, redeemScript))
                     entry.push_back(Pair("redeemScript", HexStr(redeemScript.begin(), redeemScript.end())));
I uploaded a compiled version here: linux mojocoind v2.3

Compiled on linux ubuntu 16.04, 64bit.

Hello Marsmensch,

thank you for your commit.

Best Regards Christian

I've put a link to the Linux daemon in the OP.
You are welcome guys, please replace it asap with an official release. I only tested it on a recent Ubuntu 16.04 64bit.
Pages:
Jump to: