Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Fantasy Football League 2018 - page 4. (Read 3397 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
September 06, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
Man, is it possible to get big dick Nick Foles as a wr?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 06, 2018, 09:57:36 PM
Week one.... here we go.... good luck all.  Cheesy

U2

Hey phishead, did you just call that 4th down play! It stole an easy 3 points from me and almost gave you a TD!

Phew, I'm hating the falcons coach right now. Cheesy

Yeah I for sure thought he was gonna be able to put it in... dayumn.

Anyways, yep... happy start of the season to everyone! I'm ready to win my barolo bottle, I'm getting thirsty Cool

Damn, just noticed Hhampuz made a big Booboo, damn lucky Ass JW! Cheesy
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
September 06, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

U2

Hey phishead, did you just call that 4th down play! It stole an easy 3 points from me and almost gave you a TD!

Yeah I for sure thought he was gonna be able to put it in... dayumn.

Anyways, yep... happy start of the season to everyone! I'm ready to win my barolo bottle, I'm getting thirsty Cool
legendary
September 06, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

U2

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
September 06, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
legendary
September 02, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
I have updated the OP with all the current players and team names associated.  Time to figure out how to stream NFL redzone for this guy in the mean time... In the process of moving and don't have cable set up over at the new place and won't until probably the end of the month.

Halp? Huh

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams/

September 02, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
I have updated the OP with all the current players and team names associated.  Time to figure out how to stream NFL redzone for this guy in the mean time... In the process of moving and don't have cable set up over at the new place and won't until probably the end of the month.

Halp? Huh
August 28, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
No worries. I'm in another league that drafts next week. But it's for lame boring fiat and not those juicy hot moneros.

Really enjoyed you last year, your gonna be missed this year. Hope to see you next year. Smiley

Hey Phishead can you add who has what team to the OP?

Yeah I can do that when I get back to the house. If you guys put it a team name that would not be obvious who you are pm me your team alias.
legendary
August 28, 2018, 09:54:32 AM
No worries. I'm in another league that drafts next week. But it's for lame boring fiat and not those juicy hot moneros.

Really enjoyed you last year, your gonna be missed this year. Hope to see you next year. Smiley

Hey Phishead can you add who has what team to the OP?
Activity: 176
Merit: 108
August 27, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
August 27, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
It's a bummer. Would've been happy with an autodraft, too. Too many distractions in my life these days. (But mostly good distractions.)

Well thats good to hear. Cheesy

Added to my previous post.

PM Phishead if you paid I'm sure your good.

I was trying to figure out with Jwinterm why we had 11 xmr in the wallet, but yeah... that makes sense I shoulda been able to catch that. I’m really sorry LC I had a bit of stuff to catch up with yesterday on top of everything so I apologize as well. Have Jwinterm send you back your 1 XMR buy in, but we do have 10 teams..

I must’ve just didn’t get someone down who had paid, I will look at it later after I get a coffee break at work.
legendary
August 26, 2018, 11:44:38 PM
It's a bummer. Would've been happy with an autodraft, too. Too many distractions in my life these days. (But mostly good distractions.)

Well thats good to hear. Cheesy

Added to my previous post.

PM Phishead if you paid I'm sure your good.
August 26, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Edit:
So there are ten teams? Including mine?? I'm tired but I'll pm phishead tomorrow.
legendary
August 26, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
I done fucked up. I've been too busy and haven't followed the thread. Didn't get invite but also didn't PM phishead about it. My fault. Shit. Enjoy the season dudes.

Ohh shit man, WTF that sux!

Wait there's ten teams and ten people that paid?Huh

Maybe Phish setup a team for you. Wownerobux is Huh
August 26, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
I done fucked up. I've been too busy and haven't followed the thread. Didn't get invite but also didn't PM phishead about it. My fault. Shit. Enjoy the season dudes.
legendary
August 26, 2018, 10:52:57 PM
Mayonnaise, middle of the road, mediocre, All words that describe this draft. We have to trust Hueristic's Team will make trades and player adds if they are to reach the playoffs.

Yeah so shoot me offers for QB's. Smiley

Biggest Steal
Hueristic's Team scored a tremendous late-round bargain in choosing Smith at No. 145, about two rounds later than his ADP of 129. After a season in which he threw for 4,042 yards and 26 TDs with 5 INTs and ran for 355 yards and 1 TD, totaling 563 fantasy points, Smith is projected to score 274 fantasy points with the Redskins. That makes him a valuable No. 1 QB for this squad.

Funny, that was a last round autopick! Lol

Stretch Pick
Everyone fancies themselves the next Brad Evans nowadays, so there's no telling what inspired you to choose Hyde with the 6th pick in the 8th round, about three rounds earlier than his ADP of 107. Projected to score 139 fantasy points this season with the Browns, he'll need to outperform expectations to surpass last year when he rushed for 938 yards and 8 TDs and hauled in 59 passes for 350 yards to earn 172 fantasy points. Hyde will slot in as the No. 6 RB for Hueristic's Team, according to projections.

Rolling the dice here. Cheesy

With a strength of schedule that ranks as the 3rd-most difficult according to projected records, Hueristic's Team has one of the most daunting schedules in MFFL 2018 this season. But that doesn't mean you're destined to lose. You can't control strength of schedule, but you can control how much work you put in. There are a number of ways to continue improving during the season as long as you remain active.

legendary
August 26, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

It's k I guess I got better grade than floam.
* jwinterm makes jerking off motion
legendary
August 26, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
Fuck I missed draft :/
Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
August 26, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
....and I'm guessing this is winner take all??

Shame you are going to lose then eh?

Pages:
Jump to: