Pages:
Author

Topic: MONERO in 5 years - page 2. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7
January 23, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Here is the Monero address: 4AYhVqhdEdkNSXT8UFjzAALAg4NMYURUjWdiNZCEzBTbWwkNXo1BTRCZzTcjYYDpdivhSUwG3kPV8hb T7vEzBgKRg4UW2b8z

Run the script: https://github.com/DotNetRussell/MoneroUserScraper to obtain the IP addresses "213.114.82.127", "82.161.134.181", "73.150.225.122", ... the Monero wallets and nodes. Those that are constantly located are servers/pools/miners, which occasionally are wallets: https://dotnetrussell.com/index.php/2017/10/21/locating-monero-users-via-transaction-broadcasts/
Found the IP-addresses of members of the network Monero - is not anonymous.

What should I do more for investigation? It's not enough?

Yes, can you tell me where is now money from that address. You seems to be a professional. I hope you will give me exact address ( not monero address, but house where this guy holds it).  And not just where went from this Monero address, but where ended up at the end. Monero is circulating a lot.
i'm sorry but i think crypto not work just like that sir
event BTC, ETH can not do that too

i think monero has potential to grow
but since it has too much competitor, it should do something to gain more popularity

What competition? Even the serious privacy projects can't figure out that you never make privacy optional--it limits the anonymity set and ruins fungibility. Until another project takes privacy seriously, Monero is the only game in town.

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool

You mean that vaporware worked on by a developer who won't even reveal what projects he's worked on? I don't need to see it, I can smell that pile of shit a mile away.

Too bad you couldn't convince enough people the same in your scam accusation thread. Why would the developer of a privacy focused cryptocurrency that is the only one controversial enough to actually work in TOR blocked regions, and therefore be illegal, post a resume of their previous employment so someone like yourself (who has no background in cryptography) can make a judgement?

Anyways, as I said on the first page of this thread, Monero has a great future. I think 50K in 5 fir 1 Monero in 5 years.

Convince enough people? I don't care if people want to hand over their money based on moonware promises from devs who the shills claim 15 years experience but can't tell you on what. What I care about is throwing this back in your stupid face if you have the balls to stick around after Q2 when the vaporware stays in the vapor and you find out you were scammed.

Have you been throwing Dash's price back into the user's faces who you tried to convince when it was $7? Or did that stop for some reason?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
So because it has "unlimited blocksize" it will automaticaly become to be the best coin that has ever existed? No way, monero is one step behind for almost all the new coins like PIVX (talking about privacy coins) PIVX is more undervalued than this monero.

What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
January 23, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

Here is the Monero address: 4AYhVqhdEdkNSXT8UFjzAALAg4NMYURUjWdiNZCEzBTbWwkNXo1BTRCZzTcjYYDpdivhSUwG3kPV8hb T7vEzBgKRg4UW2b8z

Run the script: https://github.com/DotNetRussell/MoneroUserScraper to obtain the IP addresses "213.114.82.127", "82.161.134.181", "73.150.225.122", ... the Monero wallets and nodes. Those that are constantly located are servers/pools/miners, which occasionally are wallets: https://dotnetrussell.com/index.php/2017/10/21/locating-monero-users-via-transaction-broadcasts/

Yes, can you tell me where is now money from that address. You seems to be a professional. I hope you will give me exact address ( not monero address, but house where this guy holds it).  And not just where went from this Monero address, but where ended up at the end. Monero is circulating a lot.

but since it has too much competitor, it should do something to gain more popularity

What competition? Even the serious privacy projects can't figure out that you never make privacy optional--it limits the anonymity set and ruins fungibility. Until another project takes privacy seriously, Monero is the only game in town.

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool

You mean that vaporware worked on by a developer who won't even reveal what projects he's worked on? I don't need to see it, I can smell that pile of shit a mile away.

Too bad you couldn't convince enough people the same in your scam accusation thread. Why would the developer of a privacy focused cryptocurrency that is the only one controversial enough to actually work in TOR blocked regions, and therefore be illegal, post a resume of their previous employment so someone like yourself (who has no background in cryptography) can make a judgement?

Anyways, as I said on the first page of this thread, Monero has a great future. I think 50K in 5 fir 1 Monero in 5 years.

Convince enough people? I don't care if people want to hand over their money based on moonware promises from devs who the shills claim 15 years experience but can't tell you on what. What I care about is throwing this back in your stupid face if you have the balls to stick around after Q2 when the vaporware stays in the vapor and you find out you were scammed.
Activity: 520
Merit: 123
January 23, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

Activity: 63
Merit: 7
January 23, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Just like you could see Dash was shit from a mile away too? But then while you were FUD'ing that it went from $7 -> $1000 over a few years. I don't think you're such a good source on what could/could not be competition over a long period of time.  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 23, 2018, 05:37:13 PM
What would be your price target for 2023?. This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW

2023 wow you sure u can hold that long? And what the hell u mean with UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE u mean unlimited coin supply? Like ethereum? this could be a positive thing if they scaled inflation in later years.
legendary
January 23, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

Activity: 520
Merit: 123
January 23, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Did you ever think some projects take privacy so seriously that even your giant ego are unaware of their coming?  Cool
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 21, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
What would be your price target for 2023?.This coin has UNLIMITED BLOCKSIZE, it cannot be hacked nor traced, it is faster than most top coins, and its supply is smaller that Bitcoin (around 15million). Besides its price is VERY LOW
First things first,i do accept the unlimited block size,but the price does not depend upon the size of the block  Tongue there are many variables in favor of bitcoin to be so successful when it comes to it market price for people to trust and invest heavily in it,that cannot be said to the rest of the coins,is it truly anonymous ,are you sure there is no back door,lets see what the future holds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 21, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

I would not say that a very low price. But maybe it will grow to 1000$ this year. In general, this is the best coin with anonymity!  Cool
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
It is difficult to say how much will cost XMR. But I think that the price will be around $50k. This is a very promising coin.
legendary
January 21, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:50:22 PM
If the creators of the Monero will develop their product and properly position it on the market, it will have a good future.
Activity: 108
Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®
January 21, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Activity: 212
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

I still can not understand why are you worried about the price in more than three years from now.. Just relax, no one knows if the total marketcap will increase or not. Just have some patience, and you will see that it will increase anyways, doens't matter what.
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I agree with Monero being a fundamentally strong coin. Always keep it part of my blockfolio.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
January 21, 2018, 11:41:48 AM
It's hard to say where Monero will be in USD, as it will depend of BTC price. What is quite sure in my opinion is that monero will progress against BTC. States are trying to regulate the market and anonymous coins will be used by a lot of user who will wish to not declare what they own  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 21, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Activity: 378
January 21, 2018, 05:40:32 AM
I am very excited to invest in this coin. I believe the price will keep increasing from year to year. Trust me Cool
Activity: 54
January 21, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
Let's say that a coin is promising, what its price will not be like even to foresee, but I think that we will not be disappointed in it. So while there is time to buy it's time to do it, and then wait and watch.
Pages:
Jump to: