Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero is irrelevant but the shills and despeate are still here - page 4. (Read 3582 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
just like with HYP, they thought that constant spamming will attract suckers
Activity: 768
Merit: 505

Really impressive how people can lose their perspective and critical view.

Always enjoyable coming from someone supporting Dash Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
Monero is the most hyped coin ever IMHO. It's just a clone with no real innovation or actual development, full of holes (database, GuI, multisig, etc.). Even though the Monero supporters act like and they are the chosen to replace Bitcoin.

Really impressive how people can lose their perspective and critical view.

(excuse my grammar and vocabulary mistakes, english is my third language)
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
What is Midas?

An old story from Gox Smiley. Basically a reference about promises what never comes true. (Gox was promising the deployment of this new Midas trading engine for very long time but that never happened. Midas was also supposed to be able to trade altcoins.)

"Our new trading engine is finished and soon to be deployed after a couple of hardware updates. Code-named "Midas", we're currently bench-testing the engine at over 500,000 trades per second, but Midas is capable of much more than that. We're really looking forward to showing you what it can do, and are pretty certain you'll love it too."
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hello there ! :D
It's so sad, but as a stand-out scamcoin, not surpirsing.

Poloniex surely set itself back by taking a chance on an unfinished coin (or instigating the hype via the "team")

I could be wrong, and when Midas is up and running, maybe it will be added to Gox.

You never know!

Pages:
Jump to: