Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero V price predictions - page 4. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 01, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
Hi guys,on March 14th we have the Monero airdrop and 10 Monero V per Monero will be given to holders.

My question is.....I read some articles telling that Monero V will be a really good [Suspicious link removed]d technology,etc,how much do you think that will worth?Any ideas?

Also people who say that it's a scam: https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7vq242/monero_v_proposed_hard_fork_looks_like_a_scamcoin/.

I do think that it's an unnecessary fork. Apparently their biggest selling point is the limited cap. Which Monero has specifically addressed before, and I think it makes sense because the inflation rate actually gradually decreases to infinitely zero anyways, sort of like BTC.

To create a fork just to alter this, makes no sense.

Still, though, I can see some people supporting it. Price should be around $10. I'll probably get mine, dump it for Monero straightaway.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
In that case, I would bet the price would be one tenth of Monero's current valuation. Using that baseline I would say $30 is a good starting point, although I believe it will open higher in between $45-60.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
Hi guys,on March 14th we have the Monero airdrop and 10 Monero V per Monero will be given to holders.

My question is.....I read some articles telling that Monero V will be a really good [Suspicious link removed]d technology,etc,how much do you think that will worth?Any ideas?

Pages:
Jump to: