Pages:
Author

Topic: MonetaVerde [MCN] still has value? - page 2. (Read 13666 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
January 08, 2017, 12:37:32 AM
Is it different from other cryptonote coins?
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
January 07, 2017, 11:12:14 AM
Now this coin doesnt have exchange. i hope someone wanna takeover this project

Well, if somebody took over and it was listed on some exchange there would be a huge dump made by all those people that continued to mine even after the Poloniex delisting. I don't think there'll be much for MCN whether it gets relisted or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 06, 2017, 09:34:52 AM
Now this coin doesnt have exchange. i hope someone wanna takeover this project
January 05, 2017, 02:22:25 PM
MonetaVerde still appears on a few pools including Minergate but everywhere I look there's no exchange for this coin and all the OTC trading consists of people willing to sell but no buyers. My question is where does its value come from as it appears to have some: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetaverde Are there people willing to buy that I'm not aware of, I've seem some WTB announcements on the MCN page here but they are old ones. So, in the end, what's the deal with it, is it dead or is there some secret exchange somewhere?

It seems that is value from September, when was delisted from the last exchange. I dotn knwo on which exchange it was. But there are so many exchanges, that if there is at least some interest in coin, it can be listed. Bittrex and HitBTC have lots CryptoNote coins. Aldo BTER some.

I saw somewhere that that's when it was delisted from Poloniex, in August-September. I had no idea they keep the last price ever listed on marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 05, 2017, 08:26:10 AM
MonetaVerde still appears on a few pools including Minergate but everywhere I look there's no exchange for this coin and all the OTC trading consists of people willing to sell but no buyers. My question is where does its value come from as it appears to have some: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetaverde Are there people willing to buy that I'm not aware of, I've seem some WTB announcements on the MCN page here but they are old ones. So, in the end, what's the deal with it, is it dead or is there some secret exchange somewhere?

It seems that is value from September, when was delisted from the last exchange. I dotn knwo on which exchange it was. But there are so many exchanges, that if there is at least some interest in coin, it can be listed. Bittrex and HitBTC have lots CryptoNote coins. Aldo BTER some.
January 05, 2017, 08:03:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: