Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 6. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 11:06:28 AM
money is everything, without our money is not a perfect man in the age of the most expensive as it is today.
even to urinate in the toilet we have to spend money
ancient times with now is very different, which used to be obtained for free now many are
have to pay, as you say that to urinate just have to pay ,,
especially if in years to come!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
money is everything, without our money is not a perfect man in the age of the most expensive as it is today.
even to urinate in the toilet we have to spend money
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

yes for the short term but not always
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 06:45:52 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

It is not that that money above all things, but it is a must in world. Because we cant get food easily without money. For me the reason why people fucosing on earning money is to have a good life and comfortable living. Money is just a material but this material will help us to success.
Yes, money is something necessary to sustain life, if we do not have the money, we will not survive, everything we need, such as food, water, clothes, spending, we all need money to solve. We need to accept the fact, our life has always revolved around money, without money, we will not receive the respect of others, I do not intend to say bad things about God, but we should know God only helps us mentally, but material, everything we have to rely on ourselves, God does not give us anything. However, the money is still not above everything, the family is still the most important, no family, money with me not worth
Yes I agree with you now a days every one they are crazy about making money they make their life busy now a days they can’t give time to their friends or relatives just because of making money which is not good we must have time table for everything making money is good and important but also we have to give time to our family and relatives.
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 04:41:34 AM
I dont mean to put things above all just because I am here but its because it is a part of our lives which is a necessity in order for us to survive. Because we all know that its the main trade off for our needs like food. Not physical things should be above all
Activity: 15
October 12, 2017, 04:33:04 AM
sad to say but yes. Money is above of all things because the money is the power that can control "almost" everything.

indeed, indeed the money is the source of everything.
because the money serves as a legitimate purchase tool, as well as many people who work hard to earn money, as a source of life.
Without money, there is no people alive. Even the god that they are depending will not help them to live this world without money. They need money because that is the source of everything and if you don't have that then you will be in a worst nightmare for sure. Money will be always above all things because that is why we are living and that is why we are happy everyday because we have money to spend to our family and to our self.
It's hard to say but it's true ever since people made this things called money which can buy almost all things on the world that has no literally no value since it's a paper. The value of money is just a thought for everyone to have something to trade with instead of exchanging foods for something useful which both has value. So yeah, money is currently above on all things where people can buy almost anything for it which makes it evil.
I agree with you money is the number one thing you actually need to survive without money you would not have a house or food to eat everyday so i think we should be very happy that something like bitcoin exists to help us around in our life.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 04:02:42 AM
Money is important for enjoyable the simple requirements, of course there are a lot of things past in daily life, but if you do not have ample income or overall health you cannot take pleasure in everything.
Yeah all the people are aware of the importance of the money no one can say that he or she don’t need the money. The value of the money is now very high and the people who are having the high money to invest must be aware of the bitcoin and the benefits of the bitcoin investments. So it is easy to make your family happy if you are having the money and the user will be able to save the future of the family if he is having the high amount of money with the help of the money.
if everyone can understand with bitcoin that the price is now very high certainly many people who
 will become successful and the price of bitcoin is also higher and more prosperous society
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 12, 2017, 03:01:47 AM
Money are the source of evil, It ruins the mindset of people who chooses money, Maybe because these days living are getting difficult, The prices of fundamental needs of individual are keeps increasing, There's no free in living, all things have costs. and in order to survive they used to dig money most of their time.
That totally depends. Anyone who wants to be evil will be evil, with or without money. Being a source of evil is just how each person wants to perceive money.

It is what you need to keep your daily life sustained at least get some things otherwise you will starve to death. And if you want to have a good life, you work harder to get it. Only those who have an evil mindset and thread the evil part to look for it is what makes it evil.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 02:40:16 PM
Money is important for enjoyable the simple requirements, of course there are a lot of things past in daily life, but if you do not have ample income or overall health you cannot take pleasure in everything.
Yeah all the people are aware of the importance of the money no one can say that he or she don’t need the money. The value of the money is now very high and the people who are having the high money to invest must be aware of the bitcoin and the benefits of the bitcoin investments. So it is easy to make your family happy if you are having the money and the user will be able to save the future of the family if he is having the high amount of money with the help of the money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 01:39:54 PM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?

Maybe like this "Money Is Everything".
No money no life , everything is need money , with money u can but anything , buy a something what u want.
If you dont have money , who want be ur friends ? its hard to find a best friend without money  Roll Eyes
It sounds like this has been your experience.  I'm sorry to hear that.  There are people--I know some, who are good friends of mine--who don't care how rich or poor you are.  Some of them have a fair amount of money, and some don't.  But they care about me, and other people, simply because I am another human being, created by God.  Money cannot buy friends like that.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 01:07:17 PM
We all need money to buy in order to live. We need to money to buy foods, shelter and clothing. But not all the time we need money. So, money is not above all things. Money can't buy happiness.

indeed it requires money. without our money is meaningless. because money is a legal means of transaction and has been approved by the government, as a medium of exchange, if before there was money, we use the name barter but now must use the money. Smiley
In today's world,money is above most of the things.Money can buy us almost anything .any and every luxury we want can be bought with money. We require money to fulfill our basic needs like food and shelter but I don't think that money is above everything. I think that character is the most precious procession of a person and money can't buy character .
Activity: 14
October 11, 2017, 12:24:28 PM
I know that money is very important in life for sustaining day to day shores especially in the 21st century when prices of everything has increased so much and if you don’t have sufficient amount of money then it is very difficult to live a good life and provide your children with adequate amenities  also then you will not be having any standing the society. All above things said, still money is not above all things. It surely helps in providing opportunities but it does not ensure a good upbringing among people. Few things in life are far too precious than money, like happiness which a person can find in small to small things, good friends which comes from how your behaviour and mannerisms are, a caring and helping family which will love and support you irrespective of the amount of money you have.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Maybe like this "Money Is Everything".
No money no life , everything is need money , with money u can but anything , buy a something what u want.
If you dont have money , who want be ur friends ? its hard to find a best friend without money  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
October 11, 2017, 12:13:06 PM
sad to say but yes. Money is above of all things because the money is the power that can control "almost" everything.

because the money serves as a legitimate purchase tool, as well as many people who work hard to earn money, as a source of life.
Without money, there is no people alive. Even the god that they are depending will not help them to live this world without money. They need money because that is the source of everything and if you don't have that then you will be in a worst nightmare for sure. Money will be always above all things because that is why we are living and that is why we are happy everyday because we have money to spend to our family and to our self.
It's hard to say but it's true ever since people made this things called money which can buy almost all things on the world that has no literally no value since it's a paper. The value of money is just a thought for everyone to have something to trade with instead of exchanging foods for something useful which both has value. So yeah, money is currently above on all things where people can buy almost anything for it which makes it evil.
Activity: 34
October 11, 2017, 12:01:33 PM
Not above all things!! For example, family imo above all things... but we really need to earn money and feed our families  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
October 11, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

In that sequence only but how about in the other situations which money is not the most important things. Money can't buy all the things money is just a thing that we cannot brought in our future life not here on earth.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 11, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 11, 2017, 09:33:33 AM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 11, 2017, 09:28:01 AM
There are many supporting sectors in our lives, one of the most important is money. we can imagine if our life is without money, maybe going back to the prehistoric era in terms of transactions, that is by barter goods, far from comfortable. so I think money is a very important element in the life of mankind.
Yeah it is not just our life but the life of our mates and the family members. We are responsible for our family and we need to have the high amount of money with us. The people who are having the high amount of money can easily afford the requirements of the family and they can enjoy the life so yes it is very important to have the high status and the money with you.
Activity: 24
October 11, 2017, 08:57:55 AM
Cash is very critical in get to endure in the modern day entire world and a particular person have to accurately deal with his time so that he can provide for his loved ones. You can appreciate some issues without money, but you can not totally dwell.
Pages:
Jump to: