Pages:
Author

Topic: Money above all things, Yes or no ? - page 9. (Read 23837 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
October 10, 2017, 03:46:25 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
God is who create all of thing in the world, God also create someone / people who was create bitcoin. But if you have a lot of moeny, its mean you can do a lot of thing that may be people who do not have money can not do. For example is traveling.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
October 10, 2017, 03:42:01 AM
I can see that people nowadays are busy searching on money and everything depends on money. People nowadays never go to church just because they would rather earn money rather than praise God. Others do not pay respect to elders  because they earn money for them or richer than them. Well for you, is money above all things ?
it is a hard truth, everyone has a tendency to seek the opportunity to get money by hook or by crook. basically, without money you can't do anything. so at every stage of your life you have to depend on the money. i believe that money can buy anything. money is the source of all power.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 03:37:12 AM
In my old posts I've always suggested to keep 80% of holdings in bitcoin and some 20% in gold.
If bitcoin will prove itself as a good store of value we wouldn't need more than 20% gold in our portfolio. Be wise
Money above all things is impossible because if we choose money over things,there are also other important needs that we want. I think skill first before we get money above all things. If we have skills and talents we can get money from those abilities that we have but if we don't have the skills in trading bitcoin,we don't know how to earn it more and be more profitable. Yes we need money for food,to buy important things but we also need skills if we want to work and we can't go to work if we don't have abilities to work for a certain job position. That's why money above all things is not possible.
Activity: 532
October 10, 2017, 03:31:09 AM

I believe its never about the money, its always about our needs and wants. Money is just a tool that we need to buy these things, now if we are getting what we want and what we need, then what is the purpose of money?, money will just be like rocks along the streets that has ni value.
Yes, exactly.  As with almost everything in life, balance is important.  Money is necessary, and there's nothing wrong with that.  It's how you go about obtaining it and what you do with it that matter.  Sometimes you may have to sacrifice some of your time with family or friends to earn enough, and that's ok--everyone understands that.  It becomes a problem when you sacrifice too much to get more money.  Like if you sacrifice your morals (i.e., put money above God), or if you sacrifice your relationships to get more money than you need (i.e., put money above family/friends).
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
Honestly, most of the responses are going to be pro-money, what would you expect from a bitcoin forum.
In balance its nice to have a balance of all things but I believe that money really does bring true happiness.
It saves you from worries and allows you to do the things that you want without any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
October 10, 2017, 02:56:52 AM
In my old posts I've always suggested to keep 80% of holdings in bitcoin and some 20% in gold.
If bitcoin will prove itself as a good store of value we wouldn't need more than 20% gold in our portfolio. Be wise
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

I believe its never about the money, its always about our needs and wants. Money is just a tool that we need to buy these things, now if we are getting what we want and what we need, then what is the purpose of money?, money will just be like rocks along the streets that has ni value.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2017, 02:32:01 AM
I can also see people like that, they choose more to earn money than going to church. Money can change people because everyone needs money to live, this are their insurance that it will support them for a long time. Some people tell that money is not above all them but with their action, we can tell it is. We must put god first before money because everything was from god.
Yes I also agree with you. First religion and then money should be the priority in this world. I think money is above all things but not the religion. The religious people even not interested in making more and more money because they knew that this life will be end one day and all the money we have earned will be owned by other people. Otherwise in this era money is above relations and emotions.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

It is not that that money above all things, but it is a must in world. Because we cant get food easily without money. For me the reason why people fucosing on earning money is to have a good life and comfortable living. Money is just a material but this material will help us to success.
October 09, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
God can't feed me, money can tho. Last time I checked God can't pay bills either.
What is your view of God?  If you see Him as a being who just watches the world from afar, then that makes sense.  But if you believe, as I do, that He's intimately involved in the details of our lives, and that everything--including all of us--exists in and because of Him, then you might see that all of the abilities and skills that we have are gifts from God.  So while God doesn't "magically" pay our bills, He has equipped us with the skills necessary to do work to earn money to pay our bills.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 12:55:54 PM
No that is not true. Every person somehow feel that money is everything in their life because in order to fulfill their money is essential. In case of love loyalty money has no work. Money has no such power to hold a family together.
October 09, 2017, 12:55:34 PM
Not only you but I think all the people would be agree with this because all the people knows the importance of the money. If you want to live a happy life you will have to have the max income with you to make your life easy. Today all the things are gaining the prices and everything is getting expensive so it is very important to have the max amount of money.
Actually, this is not necessarily true at all.  Some of the happiest people I've met are religious priests and sisters who have taken vows of poverty.  Of course they still receive some kind of income to pay for basic necessities, but they have very few material possessions.  Life is much simpler and easier, in a sense, when you don't have to worry about lots of material things.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
October 09, 2017, 12:43:09 PM
God can't feed me, money can tho. Last time I checked God can't pay bills either.
Activity: 490
October 09, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
On my own idea about money above all things, it is no because there's a greater things done money.  It's hapiness, love, trust, peace, and justice that can't buy money. You can live without money but you can't live without these things.
Not only you but I think all the people would be agree with this because all the people knows the importance of the money. If you want to live a happy life you will have to have the max income with you to make your life easy. Today all the things are gaining the prices and everything is getting expensive so it is very important to have the max amount of money.
Activity: 322
October 09, 2017, 10:34:38 AM
Not everything can be earned by money, money can not guarantee someone's happiness. money is just one factor and it can be said to be relatively in accordance with one's point of view.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
October 09, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

Money is not above all things. There's a lot of things more important than money. Money can't save you from death. Money can't make you happy all the time, and it can't make you healthy. Money can't buy a good relationship, love, or family.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 09, 2017, 10:25:40 AM
No, money is not above all things...there are many people who became greed because of wanting to have more, to feed their hunger for wealth, fame and power, their love for it makes them do everything even to do harm, just as the saying goes...the love of money is the root of all evil thus they became slave to it, but if we handle money correctly then we can use it to benefit others... then we can say...money can be a good servant but a poor master.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 09, 2017, 10:10:43 AM
yes i believe that money is all above things because people nowadays needs money, everything you do you need money wherever you go you need money thats why money is very important and  even if you have already work you still need a part time job like bitcoin you can earn money while resting
I know it is important to have money but the money is not a human's life and it is a thing that we can use. Money cant buy us happiness the coomon quote which was true to happen if we have a lot of money.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 10:02:21 AM
yes i believe that money is all above things because people nowadays needs money, everything you do you need money wherever you go you need money thats why money is very important and  even if you have already work you still need a part time job like bitcoin you can earn money while resting
Activity: 238
October 09, 2017, 09:55:38 AM
Am in affirmation money is what people should spend all their time on and not seeking other ventures because i am very sure there are other things that needs to be done. I ve interviewed a lot of rich people in my profession and you get the impression money is not happiness. Humans are fragile and the moment we concentrate all our efforts on making money we might alternatively end up with nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: