Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and education - page 4. (Read 2076 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
April 08, 2023, 05:02:50 AM
Education was once the key to success but in contemporary time, the key to success have been switched, as important as it is to be educated, if you dont have money you can still be intimidated with your education, the most important thing is to be self sufficient, forget educaton and acquire a high income skill.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1696
April 08, 2023, 03:45:41 AM
In my opinion, higher education is important for acquiring the skill of systematizing and analyzing information.

In addition, obtaining a prestigious higher education can become an entrance ticket to the elite circle of managers of large corporations.  At the same time, it is safe to say that a single diploma of higher education is not enough for success. 

We live in a constantly changing world.  Knowledge and skills are constantly becoming obsolete.  As a result, people need to learn and relearn throughout their lives. 

At the same time, such qualities as creativity, self-discipline and social intelligence are of great importance.  And this, as a rule, is not taught in schools and universities.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
April 07, 2023, 02:51:17 PM
It's important to understand that you don't need a lot of money to get a good education, and neither does money guarantee success. Ultimately, it's about finding the right balance between money and education that works for you.

I agree with you. You don’t need all the money in the world to get a good education but admittedly, you do need a good sum to have a decent education. I had earlier read a comment on here about expensive schools being the one that’s giving out the best students into the society. While expensive schools apparently have the best facilities and staff, it necessarily doesn’t dole out the best students all the time.
And having money doesn’t guarantee success or happiness. People can be miserable and wealthy.
Many people say that money can be achieved and earned without education and you can be rich without degree and stuff but they don't accept this fact that education is not just about money or becoming rich , its teaches you skills and techniques to live a systematic,  balanced life . Both of them are equally important as now im today's world education system have become too expensive and for good formal education you need good amount of money so none of them can be left .
Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
April 07, 2023, 11:15:44 AM
Even the Holy books said that money answereth all things which simply means that with money one can achieve almost everything he or she desires but the truth be that m, no matter the amount of money you have, there would be a time when the need for a certificate would come and despite all the money you might have, there are opportunities you wouldn't be able to grab because of lack of college certification and that is why despite all the money some persons have, they still find their ways back to school to get the certificate because it will be needed at some point of our lives.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
April 07, 2023, 10:10:03 AM
If I were to answer this sarcatically, I'd say I would choose both no matter what happens, coz who would decline both? Both of them are important, but if the question is which will you choose first, I'd probably choose education first. My reason is that, nobody was born educated and as the current situation we have here and even different parts of the world, education is not mostly free to access. That means you have to sacrifice/spend enough money to acquire good education. Though it cannot guarantee your success it will give you options in finding money.
If you would really need to choose one then i would really be going with Education, you arent really be opening yourself on lots of opportunities but also you would really be making yourself that knowledgeable into lots of things unlike when you dont have that proper education then you would really be able to notice out the difference compared to those who do have education.This isnt something that always talk
about on making money but also it is really just depending on how you would be handling out yourself and be prepared on whatever challenges
that you might be able to experience ahead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
April 07, 2023, 10:07:01 AM
It's important to understand that you don't need a lot of money to get a good education, and neither does money guarantee success. Ultimately, it's about finding the right balance between money and education that works for you.

I agree with you. You don’t need all the money in the world to get a good education but admittedly, you do need a good sum to have a decent education. I had earlier read a comment on here about expensive schools being the one that’s giving out the best students into the society. While expensive schools apparently have the best facilities and staff, it necessarily doesn’t dole out the best students all the time.
And having money doesn’t guarantee success or happiness. People can be miserable and wealthy.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
April 07, 2023, 09:51:32 AM
Money and education are Both are clearly important, and they can be intertwined in the pursuit of success. Money can help provide access to higher education, and education can then be used to create more opportunities to make money.
This is very true and cannot be denied by anyone because the evidence that has been seen by many people is also very accurate where those who have money can achieve higher education and also use the knowledge from that education to achieve more income targets, which means they can easily use the knowledge gained from education in terms of making money. So here it is very clear that both are equally important to achieve success.

And people who really understand this will certainly continue to use money to find better education and what they don't know about because people who know that money does not guarantee success will never be silent in seeking more education for themselves. Because he realized that the balance between having money and education is the way to get maximum success.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
April 07, 2023, 09:17:07 AM
Money and education which one of these is advisable to achieve?
The main purpose of everything is to earn money.  A person gets higher education because he wants to earn more money and live a luxurious life. So if you can earn huge amount of money and have a source of passive income then education cannot be more important than that money. Education alone will not bring you a luxurious lifestyle if you don't have money. So money is most important in all cases.

They constantly say education is the key to success but in my country today many graduates don't have a job, and most of them are still fed by their parents, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
Education is said to be the key to success because the more educated a person is the more knowledge he acquires. And an educated person can always adapt himself to all situations. And education awakens a person's emotional consciousness and increases self-esteem.

again they also said money is potency and fondness. Yes, money is power even if you are not a graduate or you haven't been to college before and you have the money you can even employ a graduate to work for you.
Presently now in my wonderful fatherland NIGERIA 🇳🇬 I can see the power of money.
Please any advice?
Yes it is true that nothing is more powerful than money and if you have no education but you have huge money you can hire a graduate degree person for your job.  And he will call you as Boss or Sir. It is not only in Nigeria but in many countries of the world there is such a problem and the only reason for this problem is high unemployment in the country. And to overcome this problem, the number of entrepreneurs in the country should be increased And do not run after the job.  Must be a businessman
To sum this all up, it is true that education can open up new opportunities for you, but I know most of you knew this advise from popular figures, entrepreneurs and even enthusiasts which is "getting out of your comfort zone". Nowadays you can no longer say that your future is secured once you graduate, since you are not the only graduate to that course and as much as I hate to say this, there are only few opportunities given to people specially in low income countries. That is why, getting out of your comfort zone applies not only to your lifestyle but also in the way you look for opportunities. Who know maybe what will give you stable source of income isn't related to what you have studied back in school.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2023, 06:37:47 AM
Money and education which one of these is advisable to achieve?
The main purpose of everything is to earn money.  A person gets higher education because he wants to earn more money and live a luxurious life. So if you can earn huge amount of money and have a source of passive income then education cannot be more important than that money. Education alone will not bring you a luxurious lifestyle if you don't have money. So money is most important in all cases.

They constantly say education is the key to success but in my country today many graduates don't have a job, and most of them are still fed by their parents, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
Education is said to be the key to success because the more educated a person is the more knowledge he acquires. And an educated person can always adapt himself to all situations. And education awakens a person's emotional consciousness and increases self-esteem.

again they also said money is potency and fondness. Yes, money is power even if you are not a graduate or you haven't been to college before and you have the money you can even employ a graduate to work for you.
Presently now in my wonderful fatherland NIGERIA 🇳🇬 I can see the power of money.
Please any advice?
Yes it is true that nothing is more powerful than money and if you have no education but you have huge money you can hire a graduate degree person for your job.  And he will call you as Boss or Sir. It is not only in Nigeria but in many countries of the world there is such a problem and the only reason for this problem is high unemployment in the country. And to overcome this problem, the number of entrepreneurs in the country should be increased And do not run after the job.  Must be a businessman
Activity: 910
Merit: 847
April 07, 2023, 05:43:19 AM
You have your point, but the advantage for rich people is they can enroll and be at prestigious schools/universities that will enhance
their knowledge to be more competitive.

Unlike with poor people who need to be above average to have that opportunity to enroll as scholar in any high-class school who
offered scholarships.

And some politicians and some non-profit organizations who also offers scholarship which also requiring above average grades.
This is an advantage that the rich can give their children, but they do it not because they can just do it, but precisely because they understand the importance of a good education. They understand that their fortune will then be inherited by their children, and only competent management will help to preserve and increase the fortune in order to also pass it on to the next generations.

I am sure that each of us would like to preserve what we are creating now, perhaps for many of us who are trying to create a good fortune in the first generation, it is important that the fruits of our work be preserved by our children, this should be thought of today.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
April 07, 2023, 03:38:39 AM
If I were to answer this sarcatically, I'd say I would choose both no matter what happens, coz who would decline both? Both of them are important, but if the question is which will you choose first, I'd probably choose education first. My reason is that, nobody was born educated and as the current situation we have here and even different parts of the world, education is not mostly free to access. That means you have to sacrifice/spend enough money to acquire good education. Though it cannot guarantee your success it will give you options in finding money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
April 07, 2023, 02:22:22 AM
Money and education are 2 important things in our life, it will be difficult for us to leave money because almost everything needs money, the world is changing and social value is decreasing and we have to pay for everything with money, with good education we can produce more money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
April 07, 2023, 02:21:15 AM
To be able to produce a good education, of course we need a lot of money, we can get a good education in a school that has a good reputation and of course it's not free and the school fees are expensive, but expensive schools usually produce students who can have strong characters.

No it's not gonna work that way. A school with good education I know doesn't require a lot of money, instead, they require good average and you need to maintain it until you graduate. Expensive schools might provide good educations too, but what the expensive schools has to offer to the students and parents are the convenience and comfortability.  
Prestigious universities are often requiring their students to maintain good grades not a lot of money.

I agree that a good school doesn't cost a lot of money because in my opinion, no matter how good the school's facilities are and how high the achievements of a school are, if you are a student who studies, you don't follow your lessons well and don't focus on what you are looking for at school, it will be useless even if you have comfort and convenience. good facilities. In terms of learning, no matter how good the teacher is, if the student is not serious in his learning then he will not give good output.
A good school is a school that has lecturers who provide supervision and educational demands according to the character of the students, the potential of the students, and the interests of the students for their growth and development, but yes, I also rarely see teachers like that even in educational institutions that have a high reputation or are prestigious

Money and education are Both are clearly important, and they can be intertwined in the pursuit of success. Money can help provide access to higher education, and education can then be used to create more opportunities to make money.

It is also important to understand that finding a match in learning is quite difficult to realize, sometimes you must also be confused about where to go to school if you don't have money and or you doubt your goals, if you already have a purpose in life and in which field those who want to be successful you should understand what education you have to go through, you don't have to go through higher education institutions but you can choose special skills education to train your abilities and of course it's cheaper than studying in university.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
April 07, 2023, 01:49:43 AM
I agree - knowledge is the way to prosperity one should keep educating oneself
The more skill and education one gets the more refined the person become.

The most important thing is that knowledge allows you to make a person - a HUMAN! He ceases to be a primitive creature living for primitive purposes (to eat, sleep, reproduce), an educated person is more difficult to manipulate, a society of educated people, in general, is more free and democratic, strives for a legal settlement of problems. Globally, the community of educated people is more outwardly developed and forward looking.
If you look, you will notice that any archaistic or totalitarian regime - first of all, tries to protect people from the correct and full-fledged education, they leave only the primitive - to learn to count and read.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
April 05, 2023, 02:06:00 AM

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 04, 2023, 10:45:23 AM
To be able to produce a good education, of course we need a lot of money, we can get a good education in a school that has a good reputation and of course it's not free and the school fees are expensive, but expensive schools usually produce students who can have strong characters.

No it's not gonna work that way. A school with good education I know doesn't require a lot of money, instead, they require good average and you need to maintain it until you graduate. Expensive schools might provide good educations too, but what the expensive schools has to offer to the students and parents are the convenience and comfortability.  
Prestigious universities are often requiring their students to maintain good grades not a lot of money.

You have your point, but the advantage for rich people is they can enroll and be at prestigious schools/universities that will enhance
their knowledge to be more competitive.

Unlike with poor people who need to be above average to have that opportunity to enroll as scholar in any high-class school who
offered scholarships.

And some politicians and some non-profit organizations who also offers scholarship which also requiring above average grades.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
April 04, 2023, 05:11:34 AM
There is no doubt that money has great power, but without knowledge, it can be wasted. After all, money is very important nowadays. even not only in Nigeria, but in almost all countries, money has great power and needs to be generated.
Both of these things are very much needed, even with money, without knowledge, it gets out of control like you can use it wrong for your needs that are not too important, or choose a business that you shouldn't run, and so on. if you have money, then look for information about businesses that can help your surroundings, and that can also benefit you. however, if you don't have money, you can look for information, knowledge about the optimal way to make money from around you. both are interrelated between knowledge and money.
these two things are sometimes difficult to determine which one should be prioritized to get. because the problem we encounter today is the difficulty of getting a proper education if you don't have money. and while money is also difficult to obtain if we lack insight or adequate education. because to enter into a job we also need an insight related to the job. maybe for the lower class the first thing to do is to make a little money through menial jobs that do not require higher education. but we then have to set aside that money for use in getting an education. if unable to attend enroll in school. then maybe collect money to buy a smartphone and we use the smartphone to learn self-taught from the internet. we can develop insight from exploring the internet today. while working hard and also while studying. but that's for the conditions for people who really don't have the ability to receive education from school.

but for those who have the ability to receive education at school, I still recommend choosing education first. and we can have side jobs when we come home from school. first i did that. even I used to start having an income even though at that time I was still a high school student. so that when I graduate from school, I already have expertise in my current job. and instantly can make more money. education is the main thing but it does require money to get it. but believe the capital that we spend to get an insight or education, one day our capital will return to us through higher income. even to manage finances we need accounting knowledge about it. Education does not have to be formal but can also be obtained through non-formal channels.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 04, 2023, 04:53:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1001
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
April 04, 2023, 04:51:19 AM
There is no doubt that money has great power, but without knowledge, it can be wasted. After all, money is very important nowadays. even not only in Nigeria, but in almost all countries, money has great power and needs to be generated.
Both of these things are very much needed, even with money, without knowledge, it gets out of control like you can use it wrong for your needs that are not too important, or choose a business that you shouldn't run, and so on. if you have money, then look for information about businesses that can help your surroundings, and that can also benefit you. however, if you don't have money, you can look for information, knowledge about the optimal way to make money from around you. both are interrelated between knowledge and money.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 2916
April 04, 2023, 04:24:13 AM
If we analyze what percentage of people work in their specialty after graduating from higher education, the results are very disappointing. Many work in another specialty, and they do not really need specialized knowledge (only for prestige, and here the question arises - is it worth spending time on higher education, if the result is prestige, and nothing else).

It is a matter of effective only: if you work in the specialty you use your education more effective, if not then less effective. But education gives not just in direct using of what you've been taught, you get a way of getting needed information, project creation skills, etc. So you are prepared to many other similar jobs as well, with little extra preparation. Probably you can get all that some other way, but usually education is the only standard way, other ways are for very few. IMO if some have an option of getting education it's better to use it, but the choice is on them of course.
Pages:
Jump to: