Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and education - page 5. (Read 2076 times)

legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
April 04, 2023, 03:56:08 AM
I agree - knowledge is the way to prosperity one should keep educating oneself
The more skill and education one gets the more refined the person become.

The only question is whether a person who has received an education can then realize his potential within his own country, or whether he has the opportunity to go to another country and realize his potential there.
Unfortunately, there is a good "bad example" - the USSR. It seems that education was not the worst, and even higher education was not bad - many students came from many countries to receive it. But for the local population - the inhabitants of the USSR, there were actually no ways to realize their potential! Yes, there were some institutions that designed something, developed something - but 99% of it was primitivism, which turned into a strong technological, industrial, medical and other lag behind developed Western countries. And initiatives - if not punished, then "put in a folder", and then they forgot about them ... And one of the reasons is the lack of a normal competitive market in the country.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1152
April 03, 2023, 07:44:00 PM
Once upon a time education was the key to success but in my country nowadays no one wants to value education.Because 99% of people today graduate and live in unemployment.People now only value money.Those who are unemployed in the family are treated differently and those who earn money are given more importance.Educated unemployed people are looked down upon in the society.Those who own resources show influence.  Day by day people are more inclined towards money than education.Other developed countries value  more for education, but underdeveloped countries cannot pay for it.

If we analyze what percentage of people work in their specialty after graduating from higher education, the results are very disappointing. Many work in another specialty, and they do not really need specialized knowledge (only for prestige, and here the question arises - is it worth spending time on higher education, if the result is prestige, and nothing else).
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 03, 2023, 01:03:58 PM
Agree with this. Here in my country, the qualifications is so strict and high that you actually need a degree for minimum wage jobs. So, it is better to have an education background since it would strengthen your position in the industry. Although it is not that necessary, it is better to have it since education is not contained to having a degree but rather having first hand experience in the field you are into. It is important to continually improve our knowledge to catch up to the advancement of time.

Not sure if you need a good education to get the minimum wage. The minimum wage can be received, for example, by a social worker, such as a janitor. The state cannot pay him less than the minimum wage if he works for a state structure. But you understand that our goal is not the minimum wage, and just a good education will give us the opportunity to earn a decent salary, and not focus on the minimum.

Good education gives us a chance to land a high paying job, though it's not limited to that as it can also gives
opportunity to a much wider venue.

Your example is good in terms of minimum salary, you can earn it even you are not a degree holder as long
as you fit with the skills then you are good to go and land a job.

Most of the time, if you are good in school plus good with a real-life situation the chance of enhancing your lifestyle
can be achieved.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
April 03, 2023, 12:53:31 PM
Once upon a time education was the key to success but in my country nowadays no one wants to value education.Because 99% of people today graduate and live in unemployment.People now only value money.Those who are unemployed in the family are treated differently and those who earn money are given more importance.Educated unemployed people are looked down upon in the society.Those who own resources show influence.  Day by day people are more inclined towards money than education.Other developed countries value  more for education, but underdeveloped countries cannot pay for it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 03, 2023, 11:47:02 AM
Money and education which one of these is advisable to achieve?
They constantly say education is the key to success but in my country today many graduates don't have a job, and most of them are still fed by their parents, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
And again they also said money is potency and fondness. Yes, money is power even if you are not a graduate or you haven't been to college before and you have the money you can even employ a graduate to work for you.
Presently now in my wonderful fatherland NIGERIA 🇳🇬 I can see the power of money.
Please any advice?

Money will give you most things that you may want while education (not necessarily in schools) will teach you things that you might need. Both have pros and cons. Money can take you wherever you want and give whatever you want/need but if you're not educating yourself on how to manage your money, it will be gone soon. Education can help you to achieve what you want to become but if you don't have money, it is also a problem because almost everything has a price. So, for me, learn to take money from others (legally) by educating yourself.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 03, 2023, 09:48:25 AM
not only in your beautiful homeland, but in almost various countries the power of money is very visible, the point is you have money you will be able to easily get access, education, information, and other things that help you to develop.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
April 03, 2023, 09:46:54 AM
Agree with this. Here in my country, the qualifications is so strict and high that you actually need a degree for minimum wage jobs. So, it is better to have an education background since it would strengthen your position in the industry. Although it is not that necessary, it is better to have it since education is not contained to having a degree but rather having first hand experience in the field you are into. It is important to continually improve our knowledge to catch up to the advancement of time.

Not sure if you need a good education to get the minimum wage. The minimum wage can be received, for example, by a social worker, such as a janitor. The state cannot pay him less than the minimum wage if he works for a state structure. But you understand that our goal is not the minimum wage, and just a good education will give us the opportunity to earn a decent salary, and not focus on the minimum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
April 03, 2023, 06:28:45 AM
Money really determines the future whether it can be good or bad, rich and poor depending on education, if there are people who have no education but are successful that is an exception which of course is a very small percentage, you can say that out of the 1000 richest people in the world there are only a maximum of 10 people or about 0.1% who have no incoming education.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 02, 2023, 07:44:10 PM
They constantly say education is the key to success but in my country today many graduates don't have a job, and most of them are still fed by their parents, and that's not the way it's supposed to be.
And again they also said money is potency and fondness. Yes, money is power even if you are not a graduate or you haven't been to college before and you have the money you can even employ a graduate to work for you.
Presently now in my wonderful fatherland NIGERIA 🇳🇬 I can see the power of money.
Please any advice?
In other words, if you have money, you can employ educated people, you can be right too, but if you have money, you don't have education, you won't be able to look after and manage it properly, you can be deceived by people, so the two cannot be separated because there is a relationship between the two of them needed in life.  if in my country education is high it will be easy to find a job in a good position and to achieve education you need a lot of money
You are right!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 02, 2023, 07:02:23 PM
Please any advice?
In other words, if you have money, you can employ educated people, you can be right too, but if you have money, you don't have education, you won't be able to look after and manage it properly, you can be deceived by people, so the two cannot be separated because there is a relationship between the two of them needed in life.  if in my country education is high it will be easy to find a job in a good position and to achieve education you need a lot of money
Activity: 2254
Merit: 585
April 02, 2023, 05:52:55 PM
Both are essential to have but you should have finished your education before diving into money but some people are in school knows things about money or have started making money because, they planned themselves very well. The secret of money can never be thought in school that's why we have many graduates today out there that are not working so if anyone understand how to make money then you combine the both to have and expected good end after you might have graduated from school.
Strongly agree, we must prioritize education before working or making money because someone at student age is already working to make money so there is a possibility that he will drop out of school because he has positioned work as more important than education, I have seen the facts in my environment and it is very unfortunate in the future they cannot work in a proportional position because they do not have a history of higher education.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
April 02, 2023, 11:47:15 AM
Both are essential to have but you should have finished your education before diving into money but some people are in school knows things about money or have started making money because, they planned themselves very well. The secret of money can never be thought in school that's why we have many graduates today out there that are not working so if anyone understand how to make money then you combine the both to have and expected good end after you might have graduated from school.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 2916
April 02, 2023, 08:12:22 AM
valid point - but these days education is important but skill is more important.
there is a large population which is not educated but they are skilled.

Majority of professions need some education before you can become skilled in them. When you learn how to read and write it is a very basic education but education anyway. If you want to become a programmer you need to know some maths and logic. If you want to become a trader or an investor you should know at least basics of economy. Of course there could be people who can discover all that by themselves, but majority should get education to start working and become skilled as soon as possible. I saw many people who worked at the lowest positions and worked bad all their lives so no one is guaranteed and IMO we should improve our chances if we can, and good and wisely chosen education plays for us.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
April 02, 2023, 03:45:17 AM
I think we should educate our self first then find a job or do business to have money, if we are educated there is a lot of ways to earn making a store or invest or make a farm etc., There's a lot of ways when we are educated so i think education is the most important.
valid point - but these days education is important but skill is more important.

Activity: 101
Merit: 18
pie 🥧 context 😋😋
April 02, 2023, 01:05:25 AM
Education is very good but going into entrepreneur and SME is also good been skillful in any area of hand work too can make u earn good money an be successful in life, if you have insight an knowledge to be creative too can make you get rich an be successful as satoshi did in bitcoins an is successful as Marc did in Facebook that is also a good example,to be a successful man is all about wisdom knowledge and understanding.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
April 01, 2023, 07:59:32 PM
I think we should educate our self first then find a job or do business to have money, if we are educated there is a lot of ways to earn making a store or invest or make a farm etc., There's a lot of ways when we are educated so i think education is the most important.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
April 01, 2023, 07:56:25 PM
Please any advice?

In fact, knowledge is the way to prosperity. But in some countries (and Nigeria is no exception, it is one of many countries) this model is distorted. I will give you an example from the USSR during the collapse of this empire. It seems that the best education, and many institutions, and not the last place in the world ... But the collapse and degradation led to the fact that making money with outright banditry has become easier and faster than learning, developing and realizing your abilities.
And for 10 years such processes continued in many former republics of the former USSR, until the already independent states were able to change this. Although I can’t say that this topic has been eradicated, at least outright banditry has ended, corruption has appeared in its place, but ordinary people have also got the opportunity, using their knowledge and experience, to develop a quality business, launch projects, enter the markets of other countries .. .
I agree - knowledge is the way to prosperity one should keep educating oneself
The more skill and education one gets the more refined the person become.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2023, 01:31:29 PM
To be able to produce a good education, of course we need a lot of money, we can get a good education in a school that has a good reputation and of course it's not free and the school fees are expensive, but expensive schools usually produce students who can have strong characters.

money and education are interrelated, something that cannot be separated for now. Usually those who have money are likely highly educated people, and vice versa.
now to get a higher education need a lot of money.
I think it's hard to separate money and education.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 01, 2023, 11:40:08 AM
To be able to produce a good education, of course we need a lot of money, we can get a good education in a school that has a good reputation and of course it's not free and the school fees are expensive, but expensive schools usually produce students who can have strong characters.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
April 01, 2023, 11:09:10 AM
Education is still important, it's like the basic of it to gain more knowledge about some of the things in the world that can't be teach at home by your own parents. I'd rather say the experience about going to school is the one thing that matters, diploma in college is not really necessary if you don't want to.

This is only my opinion, after high school, I can say that you can stand on your own, look for your own field that's gonna give you more money. Polish your skill sets, offer it online or even to the people you know as a starter. It's not gonna be easy finding your own path in your career but it's worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: