Pages:
Author

Topic: Money buy you Happiness, is this true! - page 3. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 23, 2024, 03:20:39 PM
(...)who is agree with me ?

I can say money is not everything, but it is really important in today's life, today people emphasize material values ​​above spiritual needs. The hard life/luxurious life has its own problems, and finding happiness in each life situation is the value of balance. However, the reality of life attracts us to many things, let's not talk about the soul being able to refuse everything in life, just being satisfied and grateful for the things around us to feel happiness. happiness.

We should look at the problem broadly across many subjects, because it is true that there are stories about money helping many people's lives and solving life problems. But really the message I think about money is that it should be seen as a means for us to find happiness, and of course there are many different ways to achieve happiness.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
February 23, 2024, 12:40:27 PM
I agree that money can never buy happiness. There are lots of rich people that are unhappy and not contented with what they have. Why? Because they have almost everything. Having money is being comfortable. You are so comfortable that you became used to the blessings already that you don't even think twice about it anymore. Rich people do not appreciate the small things anymore compared to those who are not that rich.

Not so privileged people experience good moments in the lives seldomly hence why they deeply value these moments. Basically their happiness meter is still low and they can be happy over small things.

This does not mean one should not aim to be rich. But rather a reminder that it is up to you how you will live your life. Being poor is also not a good thing and should not be too romanticized. The point is that you should maintain a humble and grateful character no matter how much success you gain.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2024, 08:30:50 AM
It is all depend on our heart how we value happiness mate , remember that there are materialistic people
that can be happy with non living things than those with breathing  and I can vouch for this as one of my friend in
College chooses to live a Luxurious life with Himself than helping His family and be with them.
not even when Her mother turns sick and till She dies ? this person carry to not bring any joy
being with her till last breath , I know sometimes there are cases that we are having not so good
being together but that is not enough to carry till they die, so for me In some people they can buy
happiness but for me personally? no i'm not and will never be.
Activity: 126
Merit: 40
February 23, 2024, 07:30:13 AM
It's not all about money !

Money is not everything, and it does not create happiness. Rather, happiness chooses those who choose it, not those who use the means of money to achieve it.

Happiness has arts that only happy people know, just as money cannot buy health from illness
Money does not buy a living conscience, loyalty and integrity, trust and honesty, a  children, parental satisfaction, or the most important thing in your life, which is the blessing of faith... but it may provide you with the best clothing, the best food, the best buildings, and the finest furniture. In return, he takes away things from you that cannot be replaced with money. Because money is not everything. Rather, it may be a source of evil and curse that afflicts its owner.

Personally, I believe that money buys you a house, but not a family. It buys you a bed, not sleep. It buys you a table, not a desire to eat. It buys you a car, not hands to drive it. Money gives you power and the ability to control, it gives you freedom and the ease of obtaining material things, but it does not buy you happiness. Rather, happiness is a minute, a second, or an hour in which you rejoice and try as much as possible to cling to it. That is, it is the moment that you live and the moment that comes after it.

who is agree with me ?
Pages:
Jump to: