Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 13. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 07:27:55 PM
Obviously a lot of people working in all day long and the others during night time for making money. Money is important for our daily needs specially to our individual want. If we had a lot of money it's possible could buy  happiness and we wish the highest value of a kind of money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 14, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
Money can make everything nowadays exept return your ages. You can't be happy without money because you will only complaining about problems everytime.
It seems like this might change in the future. Rejuvenation research, head transplants, artificial organs, cure of diseases, research into aging, digitalizing human consciousness etc. are all gaining traction.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
Money can make everything nowadays exept return your ages. You can't be happy without money because you will only complaining about problems everytime.
Activity: 85
February 14, 2018, 01:21:47 PM
Money can't buy happiness, but when you used money for your needs and wants, and its good to satisfied your self, it can be considered that money makes you happy. Example, Ice cream makes you feel happy, then you need money to buy it. But on the other side, there are people that give you real happiness in heart, like family, friends and loved one's that money can't buy. And for me, I choose the happiness  given by people around me.
Activity: 490
February 14, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
c пoмoщью дeнeг мoжнo ocчacтливить дpyгиx. oплaтить oпepaцию и cпacти жизнь нaпpимep.или кyпить eды гoлoдным
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
Money is essential for a well-being, but happiness depends on you absolutely. You choose to be happy or not to be, never external conditions will be "perfect"
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
For me money is not a bassist for making our happiness. If you want to be happy. Do what you want because we can only live once. Just enjoy everyday not because of money but because we can breath.
Activity: 86
February 14, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
money can buy a lot of things, such as foods, houses. happiness will find to our God our creator and family, relatives, friends.
Activity: 228
February 14, 2018, 11:25:06 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Money can buy me happiness. As long as I have money, I am happy.
I do not think dev, with money it just gives you material happiness only. but the happiness that is from within your heart, I do not think so. because not all happiness is only with money. there is also happiness that does not require money.
because not all happiness must use money.
Activity: 134
February 14, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
it is all money will but not all happiness can be purchased with money.
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

i think money can buy many things in our life but can't buy true love and our true happiness
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
To me i believe money can buy happiness, Because if there is no money annoyance and agony will take over the persons life .money can buy happiness.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
No,money cant buy happiness but it can be a vehicle in achieving it. You cannot but a person to love you back or bring back a love one who already passed away.
Activity: 133
February 14, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
Maybe yes,money can buy happiness.But not all the time money can buy you happiness.Feeling in love makes you happy.
Activity: 9
February 14, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
Money can't or can buy happiness? I think it does, it is really simply. When you don't have money for basic things that you need, is really so damn hard. There comes days when you don't think about anything else. This is bad, and yes is a psyhological thing.. but on the other hand it isn't. So when you put all of your effort in to making some of money, it brings happiness, because it comes with this feeling of satisfaction, that you did something, something that will put your problems away. It is really hard to live in hardship. So I think yes, money can buy you happiness, at least in few aspects of your living.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 14, 2018, 05:11:54 AM
To certain extent it can for most people it buys them security and luxury and peace of mind if they don't have to worry about money. But for people who are already rich it can't buy them everything, so if they're missing something in their life they may be upset that money can't solve all of their problems.
Activity: 95
February 14, 2018, 05:02:25 AM
Money can pay bills. And payed bills will at least make you a bit happier.
Activity: 22
February 14, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
Money can't buy you love. Worshipping Mammon foments evil ways. Materialists are shallow and unhappy. The greenback finds itself in tough times these days
Activity: 134
February 14, 2018, 03:19:40 AM
Money is important but not the main needs of everyone. Money is helpful to human kind but it cannot buy the happiness. Happiness can be search even in a simple things.
Activity: 10
February 14, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
Money is just a tool that can allow us to pursue greater visions that can bring true happiness. Letting go of expectations of what 'money' and 'happiness' mean is more likely to help many people find inner peace.
Pages:
Jump to: