Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 17. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
One can buy drugs with money.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
Money won't buy you real friends or familly. I don't believe that you can be happy while lonely ... so.

But sure, not having money can be a cause of unhappiness, specially in our society based on consumption.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 04:51:53 PM
I totally agreed that money can't buy happiness.Many of us think that if we made more money or had more disposable income, we would be happier. But as the old saying goes, money really can’t buy happiness. studies have shown that people who make enough to live comfortably without worrying are happier than those who don’t—but it won’t actually make you happy.
money can’t buy you happiness. It turns out, things will only make you happy for so long. A new watch or expensive item of clothing may bring you momentary happiness, but it won’t bring you lasting joy. Things like family, community, connectedness, a sense of purpose and meaning, and self-actualization are what make people truly happy.
Activity: 280
February 07, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
Money cannot buy happiness because happiness is a kind of expression to show joyful you are and happiness cannot be paid for because us a feelings from your heart
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 02:45:15 PM
For me, I believe that money gets you happiness... BUT what makes it different: satisfaction or real joy is the way you spend it:- if you spend it on yourself, you only get satisfied wanting for more.
But when you spend it on someone else and then when you see them happy, that is when you get what is known as real happiness!

good point
Activity: 90
February 07, 2018, 02:41:31 PM
For me, I believe that money gets you happiness... BUT what makes it different: satisfaction or real joy is the way you spend it:- if you spend it on yourself, you only get satisfied wanting for more.
But when you spend it on someone else and then when you see them happy, that is when you get what is known as real happiness!
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
It can't. I don't even know what love is. It can buy satisfaction and buy you to feel good about yourself, which is enough
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
February 07, 2018, 02:26:40 PM
not for money you cannot buy happiness, there are many examples of rich people and thus not happy, the same Keanu Reeves
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
It's true when you getting something that you wanted for a long time you are happy, am i wrong? Or when people around you happy it's making me happy to.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
It goes without saying that money is not everything. The idea that money can buy everything is wrong. However the happiness and health is not made in money. But can buy big houses, though, built right next to happiness. Wink Nothing's the eternal mistake of imagining happiness as a fulfilled desire.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
money can buy happiness ?? we can buy pleasure but it is impossible if we want to buy happiness, because the pleasure is only momentarily with the emptiness, the real happiness is a state of mind, a feeling that we can only get from within ourselves. Money is not everything, because happiness will come by itself
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
February 03, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
People get used to say that "Money can't buy happiness", but it might be because people buy the wrong things. If people used their money to buy goods and experiences, the more likely they will be at higher level of satisfaction. Money can buy and save time. The more we time we have, the more we can spend it to what we want. And it makes us happy.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 06:09:30 PM
Money can buy everything as long as you know where to search for it. I don't believe that poor people are happy because everybody wants to get rich.
Activity: 3
February 03, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
Money can bring happiness, but can't buy it. Happiness is from within.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
haha, yeah it's more fun to cry... in a Bugatti! What can be our life without money? Without money, you can't exchange food, water, services etc... Try to be happy without all this luxury. It's possible, of course, if you're good with yourself and your faith. Not everything can be bought by money, and personally I'll never trade my love wife for money.
But yeah, money is an easy way to add more fun in your life in a short term perspective, and will secure yourself and your family or friends in a long term perspective, not bad isn't it?
Activity: 10
February 03, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
Money will buy happiness. I will rather cry in my Bugatti than crying in a taxi
Activity: 238
February 03, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
Money can buy happiness is absolutely wrong idea. But there is a bitter truth that sometimes don't having money will affect to happiness. But if we can happy from internal money is not a big factor.
Activity: 116
February 03, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

That's right , Money is just a thing that can help our daily life, but the best thing that give as an happiness is our love one's. because all of this is useless if our love ones is gone.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
February 03, 2018, 02:20:14 AM
I think money can't buy happiness. Happiness is comes in our mind. It can't buy.
Happiness is our emotion that we can feel every day , we can be happy if we buy what we want but it doesn't mean that all happiness can buy.
Activity: 130
February 03, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Yes It is true money can buy happiness in practical way. Like some of us we have different kind of wants and needs.example we are dreaming that someday we can buy our own dream house or a new car and because we have a money to buy it. Then thats one way that money can buy happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: