Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 29. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
Sometimes maybe yes but in most of situations no because if you have love you dont need money but sometimes we need the money...
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 10:03:12 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
For me money can't buy happiness but it can be a way to make you happy. Money can buy things that you need and sustain your needs and your wants in life to make you happy. In some people they say that money can buy happiness but for me it can't there are things that don't need money to be satisfied.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
Not at all.Most people think that money can buy anything.But its not.There are several thins that money can not get such as love,affection and happiness.Happiness depends on the way of life living and the atmosphere around us.Some people live very happy even they are so poor instead of rich people are suffering from lots of problems.The way of thinking has to be changes to live happy.
Activity: 70
January 18, 2018, 08:43:04 AM
In some ways I can say money can buy happiness if the one that you're looking for is to buy for something nice that you love or you need the most. But when it comes to emotion like love I can say money can't really buy that happiness.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 18, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
Money can buy health too.   How many poor or lower middle class people can afford a full body CT scan (and for a lot of people, even standard regular health checks are a luxury that they can't afford) that can detect problems before they become serious?   Try getting admitted to some top tier hospitals in the world without either insurance or a show of accounts that you can afford treatment.     
Activity: 26
January 18, 2018, 08:03:25 AM
Accept
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
January 18, 2018, 07:46:54 AM
Well we can all be happy if we can buy things that we long for, having financial freedom is something we all wanted though there are things the money can't but I believe that sometimes money can buy happiness.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
talking about comfort. Yes money can buy comfort.
But money can’t. I repeat can’t buy some kinda happiness
E.g health happiness. No matter how rich or wealthy you are, money can’t buy you on some kinda happiness.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
January 18, 2018, 01:57:23 AM
Sometimes, money can buy happiness.

Imagine this scene:
People fighting for food, clean water in Africa.
If you have money, you can give them food, perhaps enough to feed them for a week and clean water.

They will be happy, you will be happy.
And that happiness is something that no money can buy.
But will you feel that way in the first place if you didn't have any money?

Yes, sometimes, money can buy happiness.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 17, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
Since the time of slaves, money could buy freedom and it's still true today.   It's harder to be happy without freedom.   

Freedom today means freedom from mortgages, bosses, working more than living, etc.
Activity: 126
January 17, 2018, 10:50:53 PM
It should be ok, for example, there is something you've been looking forward to for a long time, and there is no money to buy it, when you have enough money to buy it, you will feel very happy when you have it.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
Money is not the only factor for happiness don't forget health as well ,sometimes money can destroy happiness.
Activity: 42
January 17, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
Money can't buy you happiness and being broke can't buy you anything!
Activity: 90
January 17, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
Lot of people have so much money but they can never find a happiness for themselves, because they think they can have everything with money, it is completely wrong. You can't have everything, but yeah, money will help you to be happy in a short term vision. You can travel with it, be secure, secure your family and friends.
If you can choose betwen Money and Health, choose Health, without any doubt!
Activity: 504
January 17, 2018, 02:25:24 PM
Money - recourse. More recourse more happiness you can bring in your life, that's it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
January 17, 2018, 02:21:10 PM
No. Money can buy temporary happiness like material things, luxury, food etc. But people who base their happiness on material things and good circumstances in their lives, their happiness does not last because they are never satisfied. True happiness which is satisfying and not short-lived is not found in money and material things nor in good circumstances. Real and lasting happiness is found in God.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.
No...money cannot buy happiness because happiness is from the heart...not the money...Yes we are happy if we have much money but it doesnt mean money can buy happiness...Because happiness can only get if what your heart desires...
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
I haven't seen many sad Ferrari owners. Just a thought.
Activity: 16
January 17, 2018, 11:25:21 AM
Spiritually not, but emotionally and physically yes, you can buy anything that will make you happy, such as gadgets, cars, all your needs, but the only thing that you cannot buy with money is true love.
Activity: 146
January 17, 2018, 12:19:54 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Money can offer a short term happiness but believing that money is the true happiness I think I should be fool first before seeing myself participating with this kind of philosophy. But I am not against money, I need it but not more than compare with happiness as best choice.
Pages:
Jump to: