Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 31. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Money can buy happiness but happiness will never be bought in cash. It was the result of a survey of 100 people, most of them responded like that. Money is material, is essential in the commune. But for happiness is emotion, it comes from both emotions and rational of each person. We can understand the money and happiness are two positive and negative, they always work together to balance for the world
Activity: 23
January 15, 2018, 09:53:09 PM
Money can buy happiness for others. Money is a freedom as of now because when you have money you can do and buy want you want and nobody will tell you what to do. But for me money cant buy real happiness because if you have a lots of money you have lots of problem too. Money cant buy real happiness because real happiness is something that money cant buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
Money can buy happiness this may apply for middle class and the poor one because you make them happy because you giving them a lot of things, just like a materialistic person. Rich people dont need money much coz they know already what they have now they are unhappy coz they feel that its worthless if you dont have happy family.
Activity: 107
January 15, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
It is true that money is a supporter to give happiness but that is a small part, because basically happiness lies in the peace of the heart and pleasure of the soul itself.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
Of course it can not buy happiness. Or maybe we think that money can buy happiness, because we live in the society of consumption and think that material things can make our life happier. But in my opinion it is fallacy.
Activity: 7
January 14, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
i think its depend a lot about your actual situation.
Personnaly i never had a lot of money so i cant realise how it could affect me
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 09:58:15 AM
Not at all
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 09:48:38 AM
Money can buy a lot but the money can not buy happiness. The happiness you create and nurture it. Do not ever think the rich are always happy. There are many rich but they never happily.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
I think money can make happy on a level. You need a bit to live. a bit to travel, a bit to make things you love. But there is no reason to gather more and more money to spend it on gamble and spend it like most playboys. You have to be careful. 
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Money is important to everyone because money can buy everything but cannot buy happiness, their are more ways to be happy the first is when you in love. 
Activity: 98
January 14, 2018, 08:51:15 AM
In different aspects. why? because money nowadays are the root causes of evilness, if you have no money you are useless in our society but for me, Money can buy happiness if it is all about materials things, specifically our wants! but the real happiness will be found only to our friends,love ones and family. We will truly find it if we reach what we desires and our goals in life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
Happiness today is money!Without money, you are nothing and useless.Even ask yourself:what would you do without money?Nothing!So money talks big role in humanity!!!!
Activity: 49
January 14, 2018, 07:53:48 AM
Money can't buy happiness , but having money is better than not having.

"I rather cry in my lambo than in my cabin."
Activity: 37
January 14, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
Money can get you very close to the happiness, but for actually feeling happiness you need something else.
Activity: 84
January 14, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
sometimes money can buy happiness but sometimes does not..  because money is temporary happiness but the real happiness is when you have family,friends, and love ones ...
Activity: 168
January 14, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
Not always money = happiness, for example, you can have some disease and any money can help you be happy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 14, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
Money can buy temporary happiness through material things but it'll rasily fade. Real. Happiness is enjoying life and living life to the fullest with friends and family.
Activity: 33
January 14, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
happines comes with ourself, if we stay thinking positif no matter it happen, some happines can we get in anyting then like walking in the street see something intresting and the output come can be happines to Roll Eyes
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 14, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Some people believe that money can buy happiness specialy the rich person,because with that you can buy what ever you want.but for me,true happiness is defined when your heart desires happen.also happiness is when you achieve your goals in life making it successful and the true love that Your family has given to you

Some rich people they are happy because of money, But we as a poor person we happy because of our family and love one.
Even i will be going to be happy if my family always their to care for me and understand and give some support to achieve my goal in life.
Money doesn't really give the happiness that can be attained by that of family and friends, one thing that rich people really lack are true friends, they don't know if their friends are there for them purely for the money they have or because they really care about them.

That's true,Because if the rich people are always protected to their parents.
But not all the rich people are protected always of their parents.
Activity: 178
January 14, 2018, 05:15:29 AM
Money cannot but happiness but it is a necessity of one wants to be happy.  With money,  one can always but what he or she wants and go to any place he or she likes. With money,  I don't only dream but you get what you wish for.
Pages:
Jump to: