Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 43. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 07:19:48 AM
Money can buy goods and services that make your life comfortable. If it makes you happy money makes you happy. But generally money can not buy anything and that includes happiness. Money makes you only for a while and in the end you seek God who brings you internal happiness.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 04:04:57 AM
Money could buy you stuffs that you will soon be happy as the first and boring at the end. The enternity happines can't be bought with money.

maybe some of the things will make you happy at first but so do the things that we cannot bought. for example there are people who has the greatest husband or wife and they are happy with kids, but some of them still cheats. so i guess contentment in life would be happiness.
Activity: 28
December 24, 2017, 04:01:49 AM
Exactly!. Money can not be with permanent happiness. Money can give pleasure to things that fulfill our wants and life but temporarily. We have a different source of happiness. First is the family, friends, people love and all this can not buy even we are rich. Having a complete family is a gift from god that we should appreciate all the time. Not all of us have this gift but that does not mean that god does not love us anymore. God always planned to test our faith in him. Sometimes God does not give us what we want but he gives us what we need most.
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 12:18:54 AM
Money needs to be spent in life, but not all happiness is with money.There are people who think money is the most important but they will be never happy...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 10:43:56 PM
Money can buy you material things and services that makes your life comfortable. If that makes you happy the money makes you happy. But generally money can't buy anything and that anything includes happiness. Money makes you only temporarily and in the end you seek your God that brings you internal happiness.
Activity: 28
December 23, 2017, 05:50:44 PM
Who needs money - just get a hot woman and live on a beach in the sun. Grin
Activity: 40
December 23, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. But sometimes you need  Lips sealed
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 23, 2017, 05:17:51 PM
I think the happiness is not also with money, because happiness can also from what we do examples of playing or gathering with our friends, it has made me happy. Smiley

question is can you live without money entirely and still be happy?
Activity: 192
December 23, 2017, 05:04:27 PM
I think the happiness is not also with money, because happiness can also from what we do examples of playing or gathering with our friends, it has made me happy. Smiley
December 23, 2017, 11:27:13 AM
you all talk casual because you are not in the position to choose; because if you had to I'm curious what would happen.
in fact I invite you all (seeing as how we are almost anonymous) to just honestly write your preference, and see what would comes out of it;
just write like this: I choose money / happiness (choose one).

thanks!
The problem is that happiness for us is different at every moment... when we are sick, for us the happiness of being healthy, when we are thirsty, for us the happiness of drinking water...when we need money, for us the happiness is to get money...but then we again need something and are unhappy) it is an illusion

or does it have to do with self discipline and clearheadedness?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 10:02:20 AM
you all talk casual because you are not in the position to choose; because if you had to I'm curious what would happen.
in fact I invite you all (seeing as how we are almost anonymous) to just honestly write your preference, and see what would comes out of it;

thanks!
The problem is that happiness for us is different at every moment... when we are sick, for us the happiness of being healthy, when we are thirsty, for us the happiness of drinking water...when we need money, for us the happiness is to get money...but then we again need something and are unhappy) it is an illusion
December 23, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 08:08:30 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
yeah i believe that money is not always the happiness but the money is making the way for that. money is everything so that you need money for happiness if your happiness is having a family. you need money so that you can keep them alive and this way you can still love them. and make happiness for you.
Activity: 148
December 23, 2017, 08:01:37 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
money can't buy a HAPPINESS cause happiness can found or feel only in humans or family or friends make you happy..MONEY can makes you happy but not all the time makes you happy..PEOPLE on around you can makes you happy or giving you a happiness in daily life
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
Money cannot buy happiness but it can buy things that make you happy
I like your point of view! We can not buy happiness, but to be happy without money is incredibly difficult!
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 23, 2017, 06:33:47 AM
Of course can't.Most people are important about how much money they have, but they don't know how happy they are when they are healthy.For happiness, we need a little, so money can't buy us.There are people who think that money is the most important, but they will never be happy...
Activity: 100
December 23, 2017, 05:36:15 AM
Yes, it's your mind, no one or nothing can make us happy if our mind won't, only key to be happy is our mind, doesn't matter what the situation is if we think we can be happy at any time, anywhere even if you are dying
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 05:27:22 AM
The money thing is to buy everything, but not all  Grin Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 05:17:01 AM
All of the people think that money can make us happy and that is true. But there is no wide agreement what happiness truly consists of. Because the happiness that we want is eternal happiness not partial. Yes, money can make us happy because we can buy what we want and need but that is only temporary.

Well if you are looking for an enternal happiness, yes money can't bring you that. But if happiness through satisfaction is what you are looking for, then money can do it.
Activity: 4
December 23, 2017, 03:43:37 AM
All of the people think that money can make us happy and that is true. But there is no wide agreement what happiness truly consists of. Because the happiness that we want is eternal happiness not partial. Yes, money can make us happy because we can buy what we want and need but that is only temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: