Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 40. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
In my opinion , money could buy anything in this world even happiness.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 01, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
Money can't buy happiness that is a fact. But you can buy things to make you happy. That is a different thing, if you really want happiness it will be found in your family and friends. But I want to cry inside a bmw than in a bicycle.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

It can not buy a happiness,HEALTH so money is important of course but not always ! Embarrassed
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
January 01, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
I believe that having a higher income can give us access to homes in safer neighborhoods, better health care and nutrition, fulfilling work, and more leisure time. However, this only works up to a certain point. Once our income reaches a certain level and our basic needs for food, health care, safety, and shelter are met, the positive effects of money are often offset by the negative effects—such as working longer hours, or in more stressful jobs, to maintain that income. That's why being reach is not necessarily the path to happiness.

That's called the law of diminishing returns. For example, to get a modest raise, you have to work twice as much, and your boss may still think he is doing you a great favor, something like it's my way or the highway type of boss. The point is that radical improvements often require radical changes, so you may have to get rid of your nasty boss as well as your nasty job altogether to move to the next level of prosperity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 06:44:13 AM
I believe that having a higher income can give us access to homes in safer neighborhoods, better health care and nutrition, fulfilling work, and more leisure time. However, this only works up to a certain point. Once our income reaches a certain level and our basic needs for food, health care, safety, and shelter are met, the positive effects of money are often offset by the negative effects—such as working longer hours, or in more stressful jobs, to maintain that income. That's why being reach is not necessarily the path to happiness.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
I think yes money can make us happy up to a extent. Not everything is in control of money but maximum things we can buy for which we feel happy.

Ask anyone who doesn’t have it. Having a higher income can give us access to homes in safer neighborhoods, better health care and nutrition, fulfilling work, and more leisure time. However this only works up to a certain point. Once our income reaches a certain level and our basic needs for food, health care, safety, and shelter are met, the positive effects of money such as buying your dream home are often offset by the negative effects such as working longer hours or in more stressful jobs to maintain that income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 05:14:13 AM
In our world right now, I can say that YES, Money can buy happiness because the majority of our population right now are greedy to get more money even though they have already enough of it.  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 48
January 01, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
Happiness depends on our attitudes
Sometimes MONEY can buy it....
Sometimes MONEY can't....
So Be happy with POSITIVE ATTITUDES
not with Money $$$$$$
Activity: 81
January 01, 2018, 03:31:14 AM
If you are talking about true happiness the big no is my answer. Because true happiness is not base on material things but from the bottom of man's heart and most specially is from God.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
January 01, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
Money cannot buy happiness but money makes you happy and buy things that will make you happy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
I think, sometimes money can buy happiness, here's my opinion, with money you can go travelling around the world and shopping all the good things you want.
But in another time, you also can feel emptiness inside your heart although you have so much money.
So I think the best way is having much money but also spend it to others, so they can feel happy and so do you.
Activity: 137
December 31, 2017, 10:34:32 PM
Money can not buy happiness. Happiness is a state of psychological ecstasy that can be experienced by soundest minds. Granted, money can buy many material possessions however that edge of psychological ecstasy cannot be bought with money. Happiness is only experienced and hence cannot be bought.
Activity: 135
December 31, 2017, 08:53:04 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Right, not all happiness is priceless. just as love can happiness of someone not getting the money.
Happy new year to all.
Activity: 22
December 30, 2017, 11:57:15 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Yes its true money cant buy happiness, its the effort you make. There are lot of people rich but they are not happy, they can buy things but not their happiness.
Activity: 43
December 30, 2017, 11:41:15 PM
Money can buy happiness if you're fine with normal things that could buy by money. If you're happy with love or humanity you not gonna find it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2017, 11:18:39 AM
Yes, money can buy happiness.. though its just a temporary feeling where it just satisfies a person's need and want for a short period of time. What money cannot buy are those that last forever, things that leave heartprints on a person's life.

Short term or long term, the answer to this question is simply yes. Perhaps happiness is measure differently by different people but having theeans to get what you want certainly make anyone happy. Material or not who wouldn't feel elated when they receive an iphone x for christmas right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 30, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Yes, money can buy happiness.. though its just a temporary feeling where it just satisfies a person's need and want for a short period of time. What money cannot buy are those that last forever, things that leave heartprints on a person's life.
Activity: 274
December 30, 2017, 10:11:37 AM
You Can Buy Watch But Con't buy Time. You Can buy Home But Con't Buy a Family. So Money Con't Buy Happiness.
Activity: 65
December 30, 2017, 09:24:58 AM
Money can't buy happiness. But money can cause a small thing of happiness. But someday we'll believe that happiness can present money. Because of the money we can do what we want. Money is the lifeblood of the problem.
Activity: 68
December 30, 2017, 08:28:45 AM
Yes, money can give us happiness but a temporary happiness, not like a real happiness because real happiness start with our self and everything in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: