Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 57. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
Money is really essential in our lives. It can bring happiness to a person but it can never buy happiness. Fortune is never the definition of happiness.Happiness is where you can be joyful even though you have a problem. Genuine happiness is being able to be carefree.Money can sometimes stress us. and mind you people that stress can be our no.1 killer. It is like a domino effect in life.
Can money buy happiness? NO. It can bring comfort in life,it can bring happiness in life but it can never replace the true or genuine happiness that our hearts desire
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 10:38:00 AM
You can buy all what you want but not happiness unless your happiness is money, you can hapoy without money and you can also sad while you have money, happiness is a choice so choose what you want not what you need.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 09:51:22 AM
I really think that money can't buy somethings. Money is essential for us to live, however, there are things that money can't buy like happiness, love, family, honor, respect, loyalty and a lot more.  Btw, I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
Money = power in the society that no one would be denied.
And greater power comes with greater responsibility.
One little decision can already change the world.

I think it's yes or no. but money could have you solve most problems.

Not only that. But most people can only be contented with material things. There will be some that aren't really materialistic but we have to be honest that money will give us joy no matter what we say
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
It can buy short term happiness especially things that you want like house, car, foods. It can also reduce the stress in your life cause when you are poor you can't have a comfortable life in the city.
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 08:41:12 AM
Money = power in the society that no one would be denied.
And greater power comes with greater responsibility.
One little decision can already change the world.

I think it's yes or no. but money could have you solve most problems.
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 08:16:30 AM
Maybe , because some people have a lot of money can buy of what they want . But for me , money is not happiness . Because happiness for me is my FAMILY even you guys dont have money but you still be together whether you have or you haven’t .
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 05:19:23 AM
maybe you cannott buy happiness for money but the more you have the more pleasurable your life is
Activity: 42
December 01, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Although having money brings happiness to a lot of people, it does not necessarily follow that people without money are, therefore, unhappy. Take for example the comparison between developing and developed countries, most Westerners would agree that people in developing countries are happier, enjoy stronger family connections and take more pleasure in the simplicities of life to a greater extent than those in developed countries.  Wink
Activity: 16
December 01, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
I do not think it makes me happy. But happy is not only in feeling satisfied in the mouth, eyes, words. In my opinion, something is said to be happy when it comes to feeling relieved, calm, smiling sincerely, and feeling quite. one of the keys that we can feel a lot of happiness is often to say thank you, alhamdulillah and smile. Besides reducing complaining and comparing yourself with others .
December 01, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
Money cannnot buy happenis but being poor will make you sad, this is a fact.
Activity: 420
December 01, 2017, 01:41:59 AM
Anything, that*s what  money can do, without money you cant buy or cant have what you want , but of course  you Will be happy if you are contented  of what you have in life
Activity: 207
December 01, 2017, 01:38:57 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
i think yes because money is very important......money is happiness without money without food...
Activity: 126
December 01, 2017, 12:45:07 AM
Of course, you can buy luxury.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
I really think money is not happiness.May be it can brought happiness in some respect.But it doesn't brought real happiness.Happiness consists on human mind.
Activity: 37
November 30, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
really happiness does not always use money. many people live a simple but happy and vice versa many people who live in wealth but miserable. This (happiness) only deals with psychological problems only. Shocked
November 30, 2017, 09:56:29 PM
Yes, and no
happiness is relative term
You got 10 million USD, happy? not yet
if your peer all got 1 billion, no
if your peer all got 1000, no
if your peer all got around 10 million like you, yes
Activity: 40
November 30, 2017, 09:24:20 PM
Nope, money make you happy.

You know it's hard to become happy when you poor, but when you have money everything become easier. So if you have money, it's more easy to have a good life and that's lead to happiness.

you can buy it with money, trust me
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 05:52:34 AM
Money surelly can't buy happiness but they may buy stuff and goods that will bring you a happiness.
Activity: 5
November 29, 2017, 02:48:52 PM
Nope, money make you happy.

You know it's hard to become happy when you poor, but when you have money everything become easier. So if you have money, it's more easy to have a good life and that's lead to happiness.
Pages:
Jump to: