Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 63. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 08:22:16 AM
you can't buy pizza with happiness.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 05:58:58 AM
Nowadays everything can be bought by money. However there is one thing that cannot be bought by money that is true love. It is really difficult to find,  get,  and buy.
But the topic here is happiness and money. Not true love thou LOL! Ofcourse money can't buy love.
But love can give you happiness tho.
You will die if you always love. You will starve to death
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:32:03 AM
Nowadays everything can be bought by money. However there is one thing that cannot be bought by money that is true love. It is really difficult to find,  get,  and buy.
But the topic here is happiness and money. Not true love thou LOL! Ofcourse money can't buy love.
You can't live with only love. We need food, water, and electricity to live in this earth. I don't believe in "Love will keep us alive". You will starve to death.
You're just being practical. We're pointing out about, "Does money can buy happiness?" have you even been forgotten?
November 22, 2017, 05:29:06 AM
Nowadays everything can be bought by money. However there is one thing that cannot be bought by money that is true love. It is really difficult to find,  get,  and buy.
You can't live with only love. We need food, water, and electricity to live in this earth. I don't believe in "Love will keep us alive". You will starve to death.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 22, 2017, 12:38:56 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
I agree. money cannot buy happinness nor hapiness depends on money. Hapinness depends on your contentment in life. If you have good health, you are happy. If you have happy family, you are joyful. Even if you have money but you are sick, you are not happy.
Activity: 70
November 22, 2017, 12:35:20 AM
Most people think that spending money on themselves will make them happier than spending it on other people but in reality most of people on this generation money can buy happiness because they are materialistic.
Activity: 8
November 21, 2017, 04:17:41 PM
If you and everybody you love are healhy, money can buy happiness.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
I think it depends for what was spent. Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness is that he don't spend it right, and true happiness starts with simple things, but why do we always think how to earn more money, because we man is never satisfied with what we have.

I think money cannot buy happiness but it helps us to be happy like we can buy our needs in daily life so it can make us happy an contended .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 11:20:42 AM
There are so many things in the world m0rethan m0ney.. You cann0t buy happiness., because happiness i a choice that other can give us and we can give us even without m0ney.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 21, 2017, 11:15:11 AM
Money can buy only short time happiness. But I do not think we can call it as happiness. For me the appropriate term for that is pleasure. Yes, for me Money can only by pleasure but not the real happiness we are thinking. Happiness cannot achieve by having many tangible things you have. Happiness can only achieve with having peace of mind.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 11:12:03 AM
nowaday we can buy many things with money, but love and happiness are the things you can not buy, a home is place we can not buy.
Activity: 27
November 21, 2017, 10:49:39 AM
Says the Rise:money maybe cannot buy all the happyness but for sure give big help. Good luck
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 21, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
Happiness can never be bought for money. But with money you will live much better than without them - this is a fact.
what does one mean to be happy, a moment when you have no problems.  problems come when you get  no money. therefore money helps you to be happy
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
November 21, 2017, 10:04:55 AM
Activity: 128
November 21, 2017, 09:52:36 AM
Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.
Not all, because without money you cannot buy whatever you want , but if you have money you can buy what you want then you are happy with it. Because everything can buy happiness in a material things but you can find happiness in your love ones.
Activity: 50
November 21, 2017, 09:46:13 AM
I'm sure with you , you could buy happiness in this world very easily but not with all kind of happiness. Love, family can't be bought by money. They only can be explored by you.
November 21, 2017, 09:37:05 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
November 21, 2017, 09:35:23 AM
I don't agree. Because without money we can't buy all the things that we wanted to be happy. You can make your family a happiness but isn't it more happy if you can give them money or you can spend money for your family? So for me I choose money. No offend
Not at all. You can find happiness by giving love with your loves one which is family indeed. The fact that money can buy everything, but not he-who-have-been-invented that thing.
November 21, 2017, 09:29:21 AM
I don't agree. Because without money we can't buy all the things that we wanted to be happy. You can make your family a happiness but isn't it more happy if you can give them money or you can spend money for your family? So for me I choose money. No offend
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

for me there is no, for the money of happiness you can not buy)) But in our time there can be all of course, there are girls, only money and cars are needed
then you can buy happiness for them((
it's just happiness for a moment. Because things can turn around, when you lose your money, you will lose everything including your girlfriend  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: