Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 65. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 07:06:23 AM
No. Happy can only be obtained from a sincere heart. And money can't buy sincerity.
Money can bring us happiness because education, health and every facility is just because of money. People praise, love, respect and shows sincerity with rich people only. Its better to cry in BMV than crying on a bicycle. If money can't buy sincere hearts so poor people also do not have sincere hearts nowadays and are deprived of facilities as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 02:36:27 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

There are times where this seems to be true. Honestly, when I have fonancial problems, I don’t feel happy at all thinking of those bills and everything, but somehow when I get or earn a lot of money, I feel really happy. Although, nothing still beats the happiness from family. Still, I think money can but happiness occassionally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 01:13:44 PM
based on my experience, I can never be happy with money alone. relationships, experiences and life's journey makes me happy. though fact still remains that money can give us a comfortable life and less problems
Even though there are some happiness in relationships,  I don't think that the happiness is going to last when the people are wallowing in poverty,  Money is very important and in my opinion can buy happiness because a grumpy wife can't help but smile when she sees a diamond necklace.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 19, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
Sure, you can't buy happiness with money.
But you can bet that - without enough money - it would be very difficult to achieve any kind of happiness.

So, even not sufficient in itself, money is "conditio sine qua non" for happiness
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 01:04:43 PM
So, there are many poor people who have a happy life. However, to my opinion, money is a great help for the search for happiness. People who don't think about money can think about other more hapiness things. Does someone disagree with me?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

yes mate, i agree with you that we can not buy all happiness just with money.
happiness is coming from mind, if we have much money, lets say we are rich, but we can not manage our mind, its seem we are not happy.

poor people that only can eat twice a day no more, but they just like happy people they have family who love them so much. that also can make someone happy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 12:01:59 PM
Probly yes Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 10:53:51 AM
based on my experience, I can never be happy with money alone. relationships, experiences and life's journey makes me happy. though fact still remains that money can give us a comfortable life and less problems
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
November 19, 2017, 10:43:43 AM

for someone it can, for someone it does not)) for me for the money you can not buy happiness)) happiness is built on feelings, not money))understand one thing, today there is money, but tomorrow there are none))) here is the answer for you Smiley Wink
Activity: 126
November 19, 2017, 10:24:33 AM
I think money can give you MORE happiness and if you give money to poor or broke people, you can make others happy too..  Wink
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
Happines is not a thing that can buy by money. Money can't buy happiness.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 09:45:05 AM
Yes it is! Look at the millionaires! They are happy because they have many money.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 09:07:41 AM
yes.money can buy happiness.we can brought anything we like by money.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 19, 2017, 08:58:32 AM
Money can never be bought, it is something we must do and earn and it must make us feel happy when we can achieve it.
Activity: 86
November 19, 2017, 07:56:29 AM
Happiness is a state of mind... Money sure makes life a little easier to bear.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
November 19, 2017, 07:32:26 AM
Money can buy you happiness. Ofcourse you need money to enjoy life. If you say money cant buy u happiness and you dont know where to look for it with money.

Pizza is my happiness and without money I won't  able to buy a box of it!! So yeah, definitely money can buy you happiness. But money can't buy you love to aid your unrequited love for someone.

You don't LOVE pizza?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 19, 2017, 07:08:13 AM
Money can buy you happiness. Ofcourse you need money to enjoy life. If you say money cant buy u happiness and you dont know where to look for it with money.

Pizza is my happiness and without money I won't  able to buy a box of it!! So yeah, definitely money can buy you happiness. But money can't buy you love to aid your unrequited love for someone.
Activity: 381
November 19, 2017, 07:03:52 AM
Money can buy happiness, especially when you share it
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
November 19, 2017, 07:00:29 AM
There are so much things money can not buy, include happiness, you will never feel happy inside if money is used to buy love.
Activity: 364
November 19, 2017, 06:45:37 AM
money can not buy happiness that I think, all can not be bought with money, I think that makes us happy is love, because love gives us happiness and tranquility in life
Pages:
Jump to: