Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 90. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 18, 2017, 06:24:31 PM
Yes for my it can buy temporary happines because you can easily buy things you want and things you want to do. life is easier
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 06:15:45 PM
What is the measure of happiness? Happiness per se is subjective to every person. Well I for one would really be happy if I have lots of money, what more if I could buy things with money; I would really be happy. In fact, it would be okay for me to be sad and have lots of money, rather than be happy but be poor.
Activity: 52
October 18, 2017, 05:53:33 PM
Probably a controversial opinion but I think it can. The only thing it can't buy is love. If you find that then money can make you happy in everything else
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 04:34:05 PM
currently yes, the money can buy the happiness, why? because, all the stuff now can be purchased, and for the stuff we need as a first necessity (like food and medicine) we have to pay for it, although exist persons who have all the money that we can imagine and the are unhappy, that is only by the dissatisfaction that they feel with with some specific point on their lifes
Activity: 80
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 18, 2017, 04:27:52 PM
money can`t buy happiness, but with money you can live easier and allow yourself all that gives you joy. and joy it is happiness
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 04:14:44 PM
probably you can't buy happiness, but you can buy other things that can make you happy)
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
I don't entirely agree with that. There can be exceptions, Money can buy everything that canake you happy, but not genuine happiness. It can only be genuine if the one who buys it for you makes a lot of effort for you to be happy with thw help of money ofcoudrse.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 03:22:06 PM
People say that happiness does not depend on money but in some kind it does . But till an extent . You shouldn't be greedy of having more and more money . Money buys you all the luxury things that can make you happy and change your mood . That's what keeps us happy . Right ?
Activity: 97
October 18, 2017, 03:18:20 PM
Money can buy a bed but not a good nap. Can buy books but not a good mind. Can buy food but not a good appetite. Can buy medicines but not a good health. Can buy entertainments but not happiness.  
Activity: 98
October 18, 2017, 03:12:50 PM
No. because money is just a thing and happiness is our emotions.
If money can buy happiness, is it possible that money can buy love?  So no.

If someone has agreed that money can buy happiness, they are not totally happy. Because having a money is not the reason why we are happy. It's an emotion that we can feel satisfied with what we have.
Activity: 22
October 18, 2017, 01:03:06 PM
All I know is money can buy material things, if material things is your happiness then the answer is yes. If your happiness is someone or a person or a dream that you cannot buy, definitely the answer is no. The answer is actually depends on what we want in our lives or the things that can make us happy,remember that happiness starts with us or should I say it starts within ourselves.
Activity: 191
October 18, 2017, 09:22:16 AM
money can make you happy especially if you spend it on the things you really want to have..i dont see people who bought iphone 7 became sad.so i think money can buy happiness.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 06:49:01 AM
I think not to buy happiness but, money can meet the needs of secondary and premier people in sufficient needs that people can feel satisfaction or can be considered "happy" because all his needs fulfilled
and can be grateful
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 06:10:58 AM
not at all, money is jst waste
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 02:00:43 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

I believe money is sometimes a source of happiness for other people, and I understand them because not all people are the same. Maybe some people are happy with collecting toys and having lots of pets. Happiness depends on people. For me, however, I'm not happy with money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 18, 2017, 01:51:39 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
No, I do not think money solves almost everything in our life, all our needs, all our problems. Therefore it is normal that a person wants more and more each and every time, this is his essence. Always strive for more and the needs grow and consequently the amount of money must also be greater.
Activity: 116
October 18, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
Yes you can buy things that makes you happy.
You can also buy the things that your love ones like to have. This can make them happy.
But not all happiness depends on money, it depends on us how we show effort on them. Our presence that makes them also happy.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2017, 01:32:32 AM

Hapiness really depends on people. Our preferences are the basis to which we can achieve our true happiness. Some people are happy with money, some to food, their family, games or even cars. Happiness is more of a personal choice.
Activity: 52
October 18, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions
Activity: 45
October 18, 2017, 01:11:38 AM
You’ll be happier if you spend money on experiences.
Pages:
Jump to: