Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 94. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 11, 2017, 10:55:52 PM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

We can not even say, being happy because it does not control money or anything else. What is a psychology study? Being happy is based on the emotions and mood of a person. They have their own behavior that they only know. Like women who are often out of mood? for the reason that they have something to do with what others do not want to know. Do you know what I mean? HAHAHA. It's just not the solution money to make people happy, it depends on their behavior Smiley.
kie
Activity: 202
October 11, 2017, 08:32:56 PM
Yes, money can buy anything that lead to happiness of one person. But that happiness is not for long term. If a person is not already contented on what he had buy then he is not happy. Buy any happiness that come from a happy deeds then its for a long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 05:45:05 PM
money is strong power woman  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 11, 2017, 05:43:00 PM
Well if I could buy a nice good guitar for me or a brand new car for my dad than that would make me happy and would make him happy too.  People are delusional when they say that you can't buy happiness with money, everyone likes to have money or to be able to buy himself whatever he can.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 05:14:05 PM
Money can never buy happiness,most people have all they need in life and still cry because there not happy in life, mostly the ladies end up following money and all the material things in the world and later end up crying. Money can't buy happiness nor love.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
Yeah,  money can buy happiness. I see people look happier when they have a lot of money. My neighbor is one of the examples. A few years ago, she was poor. She looked tiny and depressed. Now she has a lot of money. She looks rather fat, fresh and surely very happy.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2017, 04:18:06 PM
Money can'T buy health and happiness. People think they will be happy with the money but they're forget to enjoy life.
Activity: 41
October 10, 2017, 04:03:21 PM
No way
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 10:40:54 AM
I think it can to an extent, i.e. making sure you survive, see the world and have a few treats.

But a large amount of wealth I believe you can't. You just have to look at the amount of suicides recently from rich powerful people.

Yeah. For people like us who doesn't really have that much wealth, we probably think that wealthy people doesn't have any reason anymore not tp be happy but yeah these peolle are the ones having problems that can cause depression. I've been to a lot of ethnic places and surprisingly, people there are happier than those that live in big cities. I think contentment has a lot to do with happiness more than wealth
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 10:28:13 AM
With the exception of eternal life, there isn't much that money can't do but money can definitely bring happiness. Money can buy food and satisfying your hunger is one of the happiest thing in the entire world.
Activity: 236
October 10, 2017, 10:15:26 AM
I think it can to an extent, i.e. making sure you survive, see the world and have a few treats.

But a large amount of wealth I believe you can't. You just have to look at the amount of suicides recently from rich powerful people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
October 10, 2017, 09:58:07 AM
Agreed that money can buy happiness of some person not need money just for the happiness everyday, my friends watch rich kids in Instagram that kids in the video buy  all the things for the their happiness, they are visit other country. I think that they not shared some of they money to some  charity. If i become rich like them a use my money to make other people happy and forget them all the problems even a single day only.   
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 09:26:58 AM
Yes I also think money is not happiness. Money can buy some happiness in the form of material things but permanent happiness that comes from you. And I believe to be happy ourselves we need to be content with

whatever is happening in our daily lives.

I am definitely agreed on you that money is not the happiness, the real happiness was when help others and not expecting in return. But to those people who is materialistic I think they are the one were money could buy their happiness.
Activity: 42
October 10, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
Mostly all people say that money can`t buy happiness. But how we can be happy without money? I mean, all we need food and clothes and another stuff. So we need money to be happy, to live at all.
And I can`t imagine my happy life without money, I really can`t. 

Of course, in the modern world, one simply can not survive without money and find happiness. A poor man who is always in search of money and food simply can not experience happiness.

Thanks! Finally I find someone who think like me. It's a great pleasure.
My friend likes to say - It is better to cry in BMW, than smiling on the bicycle!
Activity: 238
October 10, 2017, 05:11:11 AM
As long as you have a decent life you require a decent amount of money, therefor money are kinda linked to happiness, specially in today's society.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 04:55:05 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Money can not buy Happiness but i am sure if you have no money then you can not happiness
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 04:24:31 AM
not all rich people are happy every time or every day. our happiness depends on what our heart feels upon the certain situations. so the answer is money cannot buy happiness.
Activity: 429
October 10, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
Mostly all people say that money can`t buy happiness. But how we can be happy without money? I mean, all we need food and clothes and another stuff. So we need money to be happy, to live at all.
And I can`t imagine my happy life without money, I really can`t. 

Of course, in the modern world, one simply can not survive without money and find happiness. A poor man who is always in search of money and food simply can not experience happiness.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Regardless of income, most people tend to spend any discretionary funds they have on themselves, Norton tells CNBC Make It. But "buying something for yourself doesn't do much for your happiness," he says. Spending money on others, however, does.

That can be in the form of a gift for someone else or a donation to charity. And the price tag doesn't matter much.
Activity: 13
October 10, 2017, 04:12:24 AM
People who say that money can't buy you happiness , have apparently  never used money
Pages:
Jump to: