Pages:
Author

Topic: Money laundering via BTC - page 10. (Read 39154 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
It is very possible to money laundering money from corruption money or other criminal things. I think it's easy to money laundering money via Bitcoin, just buy bitcoins will all the money and then send it to bitcoin mixer and poof, there will hard to track where the bitcoin at.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
Is it possible to do money laundering via bitcoin? I mean as no one knows if you have bitcoin and how much bitcoin do you actually own, it could be used to convert black money to white right? Or at least store your black money without much hassle. But there is the risk of its value but I think for people who have lots of black money and don't want to be caught, this risk might be worth taking for them isn't it?
What are your thoughts?

I think that many have done so for a long time already. Financial schemes of money laundering are huge and why not include in this process and the cryptvalut. I know people who deduce money on similar schemes
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
basically money laundering is a way of escaping iron bars. it is a part of evil.
I do not think anyone can escape lies, there will be risks. it seems that it is inappropriate to imitate.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
There are rogues everywhere in the world. Even in ordinary life there are deceivers from this will not get rid in any way.
Money laundering is existing because there are crimes everywhere.
The government is fully aware that crypto is one of the best way to launder money that is why we have to prepared for regulation.
They will do it to protect the investors and with that it will help people to trust crypto as its regulated.

Government regulations are good for the Crypto currency community and it helps people understand more about Crypto currencies and learn about this technology. Money laundering is expected on this kind of technology because criminals will always find a way to bypass government rules and regulations. When the majority of the government regulates Bitcoin and other forms of Crypto currencies the problem on money laundering will be lessened for sure just like in my country the only way to trade your crypto currencies to fiat is by doing KYC(Know Your Customers) Submitting documents of your identity in the exchanger. Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 12, 2018, 07:02:07 AM
Bitcoin as a tool for money laundering is losing its appeal due to the growing popularity of crypto currency as a speculative investment, as well as new methods of money laundering. More problematic technology - at least from the point of view of law enforcement agencies - is a decentralized exchanges. Darknet markets are also becoming more decentralized because of such platforms.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
Is it possible to do money laundering via bitcoin? I mean as no one knows if you have bitcoin and how much bitcoin do you actually own, it could be used to convert black money to white right? Or at least store your black money without much hassle. But there is the risk of its value but I think for people who have lots of black money and don't want to be caught, this risk might be worth taking for them isn't it?
What are your thoughts?
Truly it is extremely conceivable that bitcoin can be utilized as a medium to so some tax evasion. In actuality, there are news that circles in the public eye that numerous individuals are being its casualty. Since bitcoin is an unknown and can't be regulate, individuals have a tendency to truly utilize it for tax evasion. Despite the fact that tax evasion is existed even before bitcoin, it simply increment these days.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 12, 2018, 06:42:29 AM
There are rogues everywhere in the world. Even in ordinary life there are deceivers from this will not get rid in any way.
Money laundering is existing because there are crimes everywhere.
The government is fully aware that crypto is one of the best way to launder money that is why we have to prepared for regulation.
They will do it to protect the investors and with that it will help people to trust crypto as its regulated.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
Activity: 280
July 12, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
the answer is that there can be laundering and even corruption of FIAT corruption in Bitcoin, because every Bitcoin has a difficult wallet address to investigate who owns it.

the other thing with you save or hoard your corruption results in Exchange, later when there is an investigation will be in the know where to run where the Bitcoin shaped money is sent right, because the authorities are entitled to the Exchange's introgation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
July 11, 2018, 07:45:03 PM
Their goal to launder money using bitcoin is to keep their ownership assets from being tracked by government financial bodies, with bitcoin that anonymous, so the assets of the corrupt results they make will be safe on their wallet.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 07:33:59 PM
This is also one of the main reason for governments fearing bitcoin. Even if bitcoin is not fully anonymous, you can hide the identity of bitcoin holders by some tools. This acts hovewer can not be done now for huge amounts of money such as island countries are doing.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
What are your thoughts?

Yes it is really possible that bitcoin can be used as a medium to so some money laundering. As a matter of fact, there are news that circulates in society that many people are being the victim of it. Since bitcoin is an anonymous and cannot be supervise, people tend to really use it for money laundering. Though money laundering is existed even before bitcoin, it just increase nowadays.
Activity: 672
July 11, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
Right. Bitcoin is a place for people to wash money very well. Bitcoin's transactional operations are anonymous. It does not know the identity of any person. So it is appropriate for people to launder money illegally.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
July 11, 2018, 06:55:01 PM
Many people say bitcoin is a tool for money laundering, but in my opinion that is not true because bitcoin is a very profitable investment and bitcoin is also very helpful for me to get better work and bitcoin is also the most valuable asset for me so I think what they think it is not true
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 06:44:05 PM
BTC is born with anonymity and lack of supervision. Before BTC was created, money laundering also existed, but BTC was used! It caused the criminals to use BTC to launder money and transfer property.
So most governments around the world ban BTC!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Yes I think it is possible.
Because there are also people who are bitcoin holders that previously victim of money laundering thru BTC.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 11, 2018, 05:11:50 PM
What are your thoughts?
Yes many people invest their black money on bitcoin and cryptocurrency because its impossible to find identify of bitcoin owner. Bitcoin is a digital virtual currency so people can easily hide their black money buying bitcoin and trading.If government find that you try to invest your black money on bitcoin buying and selling than you must go on jail for money laundering case.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

it is theoretically possible to make money laundering with Bitcoin. However, is it profitable and unsurpassed by the authorities? Definitely not, because Bitcoin is anonymous only superficially. Its structure makes it impossible to make it totally anonymous and indefinite. I would not recommend trying to do this to anyone because they may prove disastrous.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
Yes, it is possible to launder money by bitcoin. that's why some countries banned bitcoin. Recently I was reading an article in a newspaper that in India or Bangladesh I am not sure, But They banned bitcoin for this reason. It is a bad impression of Bitcoin but I think every money has this bad impression. So, It is not a big deal anymore.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
July 11, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
What are your thoughts?
money laundering is possible but some can still trace you and even ask you when withdrawing “where did your big amounts of Bitcoin from?” Even when you use mixing services or transfer the funds to many different wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: