Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPak, USPS Money Orders & Cash, Visa/Mastercard/AmEx gift cards, WU, NE OH - page 2. (Read 7941 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
do not hesitate to deal with camolist! about as legit as they come i have done quite a few exchanges with him

second that
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
do not hesitate to deal with camolist! about as legit as they come i have done quite a few exchanges with him
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Yeah those are the ones I'm looking for. Just need to pay for some hosting and domains that are about to expire and they only accept credit cards. I'll let you know when I'm ready to buy one.

domains ? transfer them to namecheap !! they accept bitcoin
was the easiest renewal of a domain i've ever done took seconds

if you need a card amount not listed on the first post send me a PM or reply back here with the dollar amount in the next half hour or so i'm headed out and will be by a store i could pick any custom amounts up at
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

on hand ones listed in first post are prepaid/gift/vanilla style cards

"a gift for you" is a typical name on the front of the card  they have the card # expiration date and 3 digit code on the back and are "valid only in the united states" online/offline

i believe i could purchase the reloadable style cards (and sell you the reload cards) BUT you would be responsible for setting up the identity on these cards as they require that to be used

(edit) I am willing to ship cards as well if you want something to use for physical locations
Yeah those are the ones I'm looking for. Just need to pay for some hosting and domains that are about to expire and they only accept credit cards. I'll let you know when I'm ready to buy one.
What kind of visa gift cards do you have? Are they like the vanilla visa cards that are basically prepaid debit cards, or the kind where you load other prepaid cards or paypal?

on hand ones listed in first post are prepaid/gift/vanilla style cards

"a gift for you" is a typical name on the front of the card  they have the card # expiration date and 3 digit code on the back and are "valid only in the united states" online/offline

i believe i could purchase the reloadable style cards (and sell you the reload cards) BUT you would be responsible for setting up the identity on these cards as they require that to be used

(edit) I am willing to ship cards as well if you want something to use for physical locations
Activity: 280
What kind of visa gift cards do you have? Are they like the vanilla visa cards that are basically prepaid debit cards, or the kind where you load other prepaid cards or paypal?
Hey camo! Mtgox rate for the $200 moneypak? Grin

you're in Ohio.. if I showed up with BTC would you pay cash @ Mtgox for BTC right now? if not you probably know why it is not realistic to ask. there is a difference between using the rate of a place i can have dollars from within a few days (bitpay and coinbase as mentioned in the first post) and an exchange which might someday get dollars to me but seems unlikely (the cause of their artificial high price)

rates are based on bitstamp or coinbase whichever favors the buyer +an amount to cover the fee of whatever method you want (for example a moneypak costs 5 dollars to buy) +a small fee for my time
Activity: 380
I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000
Hey camo! Mtgox rate for the $200 moneypak? Grin
bump!

will be online for a few hours and lots of cards available (see first post)
legendary
Activity: 966
If you have another 250 MP I could use it. Let me know bro thanks.
Do you have amazon gidt cards for sale?

Whats the price for a 100 usd card?

i offer good rates but you seriously expected me to buy a card that costs $100 and sell it to you for $60? only a government could be that efficient  Cool
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you have amazon gidt cards for sale?

Whats the price for a 100 usd card?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I can do up to 1 coin and will be happy with the amex gift if you have. or a moneypak. pmd you
Activity: 126
added several 500 dollar cards

I can sell you bitcoin if we can come up with a speedy payment for me other then moneypak, my local buyer won't be open until the 26th so if you can send me a western union quote for up to 5btc I will let you know if it works. Like last time I will pay majority of fees but will only accept the deal if you come close to my local buyer. He pays bitstamp -10% fyi.
legendary
Activity: 966
I have a btc-e code for money pak or if you want I can get coin and sell it to you at coin base rate. I am looking for around 250 usd.
You buy with Western Union or how does postal pack work?

I would mail Money Orders

I have done WU in the past but they charge a lot in fees to send WU which i would have to pass onto you

Can you quote me a price for both options for 2BTC please, thanks.

I would mail Money Orders

I have done WU in the past but they charge a lot in fees to send WU which i would have to pass onto you
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Thanks, going to sleep now so will reply in ~10 hours.  Cheesy
500$ visa or mastercard?

I'm out and about ill pick that up before going home

will PM when home
Pages:
Jump to: