Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPak, USPS Money Orders & Cash, Visa/Mastercard/AmEx gift cards, WU, NE OH - page 3. (Read 7941 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
500$ visa or mastercard?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
back in town
first post up to date

all messages, emails, skype, and texts responded to (if i missed you somehow please send again)
Activity: 457
Need one 50$ prepaid debit card    after you buy it simply send me a pic & cc# cvv2 & expr.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
just did a transfer for $350 (I sent first and then he sent mp code). Everything was very smooth. Agreed to do some transfers in the future
whats the smallest gift debit card you have or can get ahold of ?
stores go down to $25. the markup (as a percentage) goes up the lower the card as the fees and time spent to get a  card do not change from a $25 to $500 card. markup as a dollar amount i treat all cards the same

this changes based on bitstamp / coinbase rate but at the moment a $25 card would be 0.037407 (I do not have these on hand but it wouldnt be a problem to pick one up the next time i am out)

whats the smallest gift debit card you have or can get ahold of ?
Activity: 17
Just bought a MoneyPak from camolist.  Excellent and quick transaction with great communication!  I will definitely buy from him again.
Activity: 294
@camo - you've got mail!
Activity: 28
bump! had a nice local trade yesterday that got me to think and add location to this thread
and i'm so glad u did.. because i'm from ohio and i'll be contacting u soon :-)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Camolist went ahead and sold me a mp code for my btc in amazingly time. Good trade!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
selling MoneyPak, Postal Money Orders & cash in mail, Visa/Mastercard/AmEx gift cards, and cash in person (North East Ohio) for BTC

on hand cards
MoneyPaks: $150x2 and $100x3
netSpend Reload Pack:
(gift cards are US shippable if you'd like a physical card)
Visa Gift Card: $200x1
MasterCard Gift Card: $25x1

rates based on bitpay or coinbase whichever is in your favor and if it's a card I have pre purchased or a custom one I'll need to pick up

message or post with what you need and I'll get back to you with current rates

all cards are cash purchased and receipt is available
Pages:
Jump to: