Pages:
Author

Topic: Moneypot: Powered by Monster Byte - page 5. (Read 9573 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
May 17, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
Our hope, and expectation, is that MoneyPot and the person who made the claim will both agree to a reasonable resolution where both parties are content,

So by saying this, instead of saying something like "Our hope is that MoneyPot will be found innocent", you are essentially admitting that they DO owe at least one individual money.

Also if someone is owed money, I think the only "reasonable resolution" is paying them all of the money that they are owed. 

Not what I'm saying at all, don't put words in my mouth.

I fully agree that its extremely reasonable that if someone is owed money, they should be paid.

@DarkDays is absolutely right!

why should the Investor agree to a reasonable solution? each penny the Investor doesnt get back is a steal/scam done by Moneypot owners.

how about other Investors who are waiting for the promised compensation? or RBIES?

why is this thread's subject still - Powered by Monsterbyte? is Moneypot right now powered by Monsterbyte?

yea many questions are still open and unanswered and you are not helping a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
May 16, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Hey Guys -

Yes, I can confirm Monster Byte is still pursuing its acquisition of MoneyPot. In fact, we've continued to spend capital to advance quite a bit of behind the scenes features to ensure we hit the ground running once we are officially completed with the acquisition.

The giant elephant in the room is the pending claim that the MoneyPot team is working on defending in the Canadian courts. Months ago we mentioned we wouldn't comment on the case, and we still won't as it's not fair to the old MoneyPot team or the person making the claim. Our hope, and expectation, is that MoneyPot and the person who made the claim will both agree to a reasonable resolution where both parties are content, and we can all move forward with our plans and initiatives with MoneyPot.

More to come...

Are you acquiring "MoneyPot Inc" as in the Canadian company (which is being sued) and leaving the assets in the company? Or is more of just a transfer of the assets/brand/domain/ip so the creditor has no financial upside in his court case?

legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030
May 16, 2018, 05:59:04 PM
Our hope, and expectation, is that MoneyPot and the person who made the claim will both agree to a reasonable resolution where both parties are content,

So by saying this, instead of saying something like "Our hope is that MoneyPot will be found innocent", you are essentially admitting that they DO owe at least one individual money.

Also if someone is owed money, I think the only "reasonable resolution" is paying them all of the money that they are owed. 

Not what I'm saying at all, don't put words in my mouth.

I fully agree that its extremely reasonable that if someone is owed money, they should be paid.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
May 16, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030
May 16, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Hey Guys -

Yes, I can confirm Monster Byte is still pursuing its acquisition of MoneyPot. In fact, we've continued to spend capital to advance quite a bit of behind the scenes features to ensure we hit the ground running once we are officially completed with the acquisition.

The giant elephant in the room is the pending claim that the MoneyPot team is working on defending in the Canadian courts. Months ago we mentioned we wouldn't comment on the case, and we still won't as it's not fair to the old MoneyPot team or the person making the claim. Our hope, and expectation, is that MoneyPot and the person who made the claim will both agree to a reasonable resolution where both parties are content, and we can all move forward with our plans and initiatives with MoneyPot.

More to come...

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
May 16, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
MoneyPot is currently taking applications for new apps. If you are interested in launching a custom app on the MoneyPot platform, please contact me.

would you mind answering the last 2 postings questions before your posting?

thx

it seems yes and I think both of the sides agreed but waiting for the open case to be concluded so things become official
if you read monsterbyte updates they still mentioning their plans for Moneypot , for example last week they mentioned that they are working on an exchange for the platform
but still nothing official yet it seems

could you please give us the link where it was mentioned a week ago?

thx

Must be this one he is referring to: https://medium.com/monsterbyte/the-potex-io-crypto-exchange-is-on-its-way-f08a3243392c

yeah that link is exactly what I'm referring to
as you can see Monsterbyte is still mentioning Moneypot in their updates and the plans for the exchange for me looks like they are still planning to take moneypot so it's just a matter of time IMO
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
May 16, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
MoneyPot is currently taking applications for new apps. If you are interested in launching a custom app on the MoneyPot platform, please contact me.

thx

it seems yes and I think both of the sides agreed but waiting for the open case to be concluded so things become official
if you read monsterbyte updates they still mentioning their plans for Moneypot , for example last week they mentioned that they are working on an exchange for the platform

thx

Must be this one he is referring to: https://medium.com/monsterbyte/the-potex-io-crypto-exchange-is-on-its-way-f08a3243392c
legendary
May 16, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

thx

thx
legendary
guess who's back
May 15, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

thx

Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
May 15, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

thx

Im not involved in the business side so I cant answer this. Sorry.
legendary
May 15, 2018, 01:46:58 AM

thx
Bye Felisha!
May 14, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
legendary
guess who's back
April 27, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
first of all I see in your headline that you are still powered by Monster Byte. is this the  case today?

dont you think it is time to tell us Investors when we get the promised compensation?

please dont forget the RBIES you promised to implement

P.S
deleting this post will not help you because under the carpet there is no space anymore

would really love to hear more about the situation with monsterbyte , since I use them for my bitcoin sportsbetting and I invested some thousands in their token
can we at least know if the deal isn't dead yet ?? the silence is scaring me since I have some faith in bitexo future too
legendary
April 27, 2018, 01:17:30 AM
first of all I see in your headline that you are still powered by Monster Byte. is this the  case today?

dont you think it is time to tell us Investors when we get the promised compensation?

please dont forget the RBIES you promised to implement

P.S
deleting this post will not help you because under the carpet there is no space anymore
Bye Felisha!
April 16, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
Just a friendly reminder, MoneyPot offers two factor authentication and it can be enabled / disabled at any time on the security page.
Bye Felisha!
April 09, 2018, 09:54:14 PM
Dicebot is officially back on MoneyPot! Visit dice.seuntjie.com to play now!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 04, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
we still didnt get an answer regarding RBIES and Investors compensations!!!

dont you think it is time to give out a statement so we will know where we are heading to?

We don't have a completely solid answer yet as we are waiting on some other factors to play out first.  The plan is to still bring both back as soon as we can.

thx for the answer. very much appreciated. but how about any hint when this could be? just to get an idea what is awaiting us when? you know exactly the full picture and we know nothing what is behind the scene

Great to get an "answer" but I'm also wondering what those factors may be and when you will release a real statement regarding it.

Possibly something to do with maidenvoyage's complaint
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
April 04, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

dont you think it is time to give out a statement so we will know where we are heading to?

We don't have a completely solid answer yet as we are waiting on some other factors to play out first.  The plan is to still bring both back as soon as we can.

thx for the answer. very much appreciated. but how about any hint when this could be? just to get an idea what is awaiting us when? you know exactly the full picture and we know nothing what is behind the scene

Great to get an "answer" but I'm also wondering what those factors may be and when you will release a real statement regarding it.
legendary
April 04, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Official MoneyPot.com Account
April 04, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: