Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPot Signature Campaign - February is OPEN - page 12. (Read 14956 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
When I look at the payment options - pay per post is inferior to fixed pay (you get the same amount by making lesser posts in fixed pay).
Is this intentional?

I'll fix the rates up in a second.

If there is an option to reserve a spot, I would like to reserve one for the pay/post campaign.
Considering that I am already a part of the campaign, have made more than the minimum required posts, and turn full member in a few hours, you can reserve a spot for me.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September posts still count for this term, haha. Yes you will be paid, most probably within 48 hours.

And I see that members will not be apart of the campaign anymore?

You are welcome to change up your signature and re-apply!

I am only a member, not a full member  Sad
Activity: 294
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
September posts still count for this term, haha. Yes you will be paid, most probably within 48 hours.

You are welcome to change up your signature and re-apply!

Is the month over? I thought there was one more day  Shocked
When I look at the payment options - pay per post is inferior to fixed pay (you get the same amount by making lesser posts in fixed pay).
Is this intentional?

I'll fix the rates up in a second.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
no longer selling accounts
Did you lower your rates?

.05 for a senior account is very low, it is 50% of what more reputable campaigns are paying for less posts. The same applies to your pay per post offer
legendary
Is this intentional?
legendary
Campaign spots are open once again! Get them while you can! ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE!

Have the previous payments been sent out?
Can I reserve a spot? I turn a full member in a few hours from now.
Campaign spots are open once again! Get them while you can! ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
We decided that the campaign will continue! For the month of October, we will only be accepting Full Members and Senior Members. Spots are extremely limited. It will open up sometime on October the 1st.

Congratulations!!
When I saw you shift to the PocketDice campaign earlier, I had my doubts about whether the campaign will continue....
Have the payment terms been decided for the October campaign? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
wil this campaign ever open again Cheesy :O
When is the cut off point as to when posts stop being counted for this? The 30th? If so what time? Forgot we had to make 65 posts instead of 50. Wonder if this will catch anyone out.  Tongue

The cut off point is the 30th, at 12:00 GMT. At that point all posts after will not be counted for this term.

Thanks.

We decided that the campaign will continue! For the month of October, we will only be accepting Full Members and Senior Members. Spots are extremely limited. It will open up sometime on October the 1st.

Good to know. Will the people currently enrolled be re-enrolled or will we have to sign up again?

We're going to clear out our current signature holders and let in new ones in a "first come first serve" way. I'll let you know on here exactly when it opens up for the month of October.
Activity: 338
When is the cut off point as to when posts stop being counted for this? The 30th? If so what time? Forgot we had to make 65 posts instead of 50. Wonder if this will catch anyone out.  Tongue

The cut off point is the 30th, at 12:00 GMT. At that point all posts after will not be counted for this term.

Thanks.

Good to know. Will the people currently enrolled be re-enrolled or will we have to sign up again?

Activity: 338
legendary
Closed means no new members or the campaign is terminated?

Sad

Eric is deciding whether or not if it's worth it to keep spending 1 BTC a month to keep this running. Info will be released soon.

Has a decision been taken yet?  Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Closed means no new members or the campaign is terminated?

Sad

Eric is deciding whether or not if it's worth it to keep spending 1 BTC a month to keep this running. Info will be released soon.

I think it would be wise to continue it Tongue
I've been seeing so many people playing since sig campaign was introduced. Cheesy

Well of course you would say that. Hardly an impartial point of view here  Cheesy. I'm sure the owner of the site will know whether it has been successful or not or brought in many new players.
Pages:
Jump to: