Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPot Signature Campaign - February is OPEN - page 15. (Read 14956 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Username: bitllionaire
Number Of Posts (including this one): 120
Bitcoin Address: 1FByLPfz2G9Mo2iVzPCquEu9UVPkpU2W1m

The_k_man has been kicked from the campaign, and two new members have been added.

Campaign is closed once again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Username: bitllionaire
Number Of Posts (including this one): 120
Bitcoin Address: 1FByLPfz2G9Mo2iVzPCquEu9UVPkpU2W1m
Activity: 406
Join this campaign.
User The_k_man has not change his signature yet, so that makes two free member spots! If you are a Full Member I'd be willing to sell the spot for 0.05.

If he comes online and changes his signature before you enroll, he gets the spot.

You run your own signature campaign but you use the cryptcoinminer signature  Huh

Yeah lol it's funny I know xD

To everyone, one member spot is still open! Get it while you can.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
You run your own signature campaign but you use the cryptcoinminer signature  Huh
You didn't answer my question about why you would exclude people with lots of posts from the campaign.

I am not excluding people with lots of posts? How am I? I don't understand you.

I don't have rules to join, as long as you have neutral/positive trust you can (could've) joined the campaign.

You wrote:

At this time in the campaign, we only accept members who have the Member or Full Member rank. We hope to add more later on.

People with lots of posts typically have hero or legendary rank. You banned them from signing up. I don't understand why you would do that.

Sorry if I misworded that sentence. I'd assume that if you are in fact a Senior member, or a higher rank than that, you wouldn't be interested in just 0.06 a month. I you are a Senior member, I apologize for this.

We just don't have the funds for big payouts to these big signatures just yet. But we hope to allow these ranks in the campaign after this term ends, if it goes real well.

If you are a Senior Member or over, and want to support the site by wearing our sign, shoot us a PM, we'd be willing to make an extra category, and payout 0.06 for the month.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
You didn't answer my question about why you would exclude people with lots of posts from the campaign.

I don't have rules to join, as long as you have neutral/positive trust you can (could've) joined the campaign.

You wrote:

At this time in the campaign, we only accept members who have the Member or Full Member rank. We hope to add more later on.

People with lots of posts typically have hero or legendary rank. You banned them from signing up. I don't understand why you would do that.
Are you still accepting new participants?

Technically, we are not. But we have a Member spot open, in which you can join in for a pay of 0.04/month. This is because our budget is 1 BTC, and our Full Member slots are filled up.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Are you still accepting new participants?
I'm interested can i still join?

Username:the_K_man
Number Of Posts (including this one): 95
Bitcoin Address: 1wc6wE675MH1hHDDnzKpdNHPvz3Yz2GTL

Waiting for a response Grin

You have 12 hours more to change your signature before you are kicked from this campaign.
I have just checked up on the current users, it seems one badboy changed his signature already. xcapator has been blacklisted from this service permanently for leaving the campaign without a prior notice.

Who wants his Member spot?

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Question about rule #3. If one is promoted to a Full Member will they continue to be paid as just a Member for their entirety in the campaign?

No, you will be paid as a Member just for this term. If we do choose to continue this next month also, we will have a new start, and you will have to re-apply, so we see your new ranks. This also means your spot can be taken.

You won't be promoted to Full member for another month at least anyways.
The campaign is now closed for new participants. If this term goes well we will be adding in more spots, along with other ranks too.

Thanks!
MoneyPot Team
Username: bitcoinexp
Rank: member (full member but I want to get the member slot)
Number Of Posts (including this one): 234
Bitcoin Address: 1AYC4XvXHyefAYHFDtbDEL5dZtB6R5Eckw

Sorry dude, your other account is in the campaign already. I'll give the chance to someone else.
Activity: 252
Question about rule #3. If one is promoted to a Full Member will they continue to be paid as just a Member for their entirety in the campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Enrolling....

Username: botany
Number Of Posts (including this one): 494
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Username: jjacob
Number Of Posts (including this one): 81