Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 112. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
April 07, 2016, 07:30:30 PM
I do agree, MP needs to have better communication, at least with app owners as they make moneypot good.

As far as I know, they do have a slack channel for the app owner so the app owner could contact them directly. Moreover someone could always send email or PM to discuss things privately instead of jumping in the thread though. So far the new team has been great however as the old saying goes, you can never pleased everyone
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
April 07, 2016, 06:58:15 PM
2nd try from an app owner

my next question addressed to MP owner and not to yahoo is that we are ready to go out with our new game and it was coded for Satoshi wager. when will the minimum 1 bit wager be implemented?
2 days ago, there was a notification where this
was stating the 1 bit minimum wagers will be effective May 1st, 2016. A bit after I saw that though, they put up a new banner stating to disregard the notification, but I'm guessing it's still may 1st and they didn't want to worry people or something. The 1 bit thing shouldn't really effect most apps, probably only dice. Other apps like your dust lottery could be changed from single 10 satoshi bets to 10 linked 10 satoshi bets (1 bit total) obviously with the same chance as betting 10 times. Only difference with that is that you can't hit 6/6, 5/6 or 4/6 in a row for those 10 bets, since in reality it is only 1.

@darkstar thank you very much for the info very much appreciated. we did not see it and no one of our customers told us that they saw it.
to be frank MP behavior is very confusing because app owners as well as players should be informed when and if the 1 bit min will be implemented. we have many players who are asking us if and when because they don't like it. and we as app owner would like to know the ETA because we are ready to go out with a new game app and need to tell our coders to change to bits instead of satoshi.

your proposal regarding our Dust Lottery to circumvent the 1 bit implementation would be not fair for our customers (if I understood you right). because it would be like they buy a ticket for 10 bets and pay 10 x 10 = 1b bit but cant hit 4/6 5/6 6/6 in a row Sad(

thx again for the info and suggestion

I do agree, MP needs to have better communication, at least with app owners as they make moneypot good. If the only apps were dice, not as many people would play. Regarding my proposal, it wouldn't be fair, but the chance of hitting 4/6, 5/6 or 6/6 in a row is extremely unlikely. You should at least consider adding it as an option. Some players are more casual and would rather spend lower amounts to win a decent amount rather then 2 bits to win 16 BTC. Just my 2 bits  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
April 07, 2016, 11:17:00 AM

Nice bounty, but it would be better if Moneypot also do the same thing to celebrate this achievement. Less than 130k bets to go, so it will be hit in a few minutes.
Congrats to MP for this achievement.
legendary
April 07, 2016, 10:24:03 AM

my next question addressed to MP owner and not to yahoo is that we are ready to go out with our new game and it was coded for Satoshi wager. when will the minimum 1 bit wager be implemented?
was stating the 1 bit minimum wagers will be effective May 1st, 2016. A bit after I saw that though, they put up a new banner stating to disregard the notification, but I'm guessing it's still may 1st and they didn't want to worry people or something. The 1 bit thing shouldn't really effect most apps, probably only dice. Other apps like your dust lottery could be changed from single 10 satoshi bets to 10 linked 10 satoshi bets (1 bit total) obviously with the same chance as betting 10 times. Only difference with that is that you can't hit 6/6, 5/6 or 4/6 in a row for those 10 bets, since in reality it is only 1.

@darkstar thank you very much for the info very much appreciated. we did not see it and no one of our customers told us that they saw it.
to be frank MP behavior is very confusing because app owners as well as players should be informed when and if the 1 bit min will be implemented. we have many players who are asking us if and when because they don't like it. and we as app owner would like to know the ETA because we are ready to go out with a new game app and need to tell our coders to change to bits instead of satoshi.

your proposal regarding our Dust Lottery to circumvent the 1 bit implementation would be not fair for our customers (if I understood you right). because it would be like they buy a ticket for 10 bets and pay 10 x 10 = 1b bit but cant hit 4/6 5/6 6/6 in a row Sad(

thx again for the info and suggestion

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
April 07, 2016, 09:57:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 03:39:17 PM
Ok, will there be an option to invest normally?

Yes Smiley
legendary
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 07, 2016, 08:12:45 AM
I think MP owners should remove and not allow idiot owners to make sites with them, because such owners bring more trouble then profit. please MP dont allow such idiots

62 postings in the last 2 hours tells all  Grin you can easily hit 500 postings today  Grin

I think bitcointalk owners should remove and not allow idiot accountfarmes to make account here with the only purpose of growing their postcounts as fast as they can with the aim to sell their accounts later on. Please bitcointalk don't allow such idiots.

102 posts in around 3 hours after months the account was inactive....and the first post it to stake a bitcoin address  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

permaban + IP ban  if you ask me

very well said @Pif and as you said permaban & IP and even more
legendary
March 30, 2016, 02:21:22 PM
Mmm...so you're saying the house will absorb basically any losses...sounds like a risky strategy unless you have a huge bankroll compared to your investors - which begs the question why you even need any investors.

No, the house bankroll funds and the fixed interest funds are separate funds.  We're not taking the fixed interest funds and just putting it into the house bankroll funds.  More will be explained when the time comes to be announced/launched.
Pif
Activity: 153
Merit: 18
April 07, 2016, 06:45:06 AM
I think MP owners should remove and not allow idiot owners to make sites with them, because such owners bring more trouble then profit. please MP dont allow such idiots

62 postings in the last 2 hours tells all  Grin you can easily hit 500 postings today  Grin

I think bitcointalk owners should remove and not allow idiot accountfarmes to make account here with the only purpose of growing their postcounts as fast as they can with the aim to sell their accounts later on. Please bitcointalk don't allow such idiots.

102 posts in around 3 hours after months the account was inactive....and the first post it to stake a bitcoin address  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

permaban + IP ban  if you ask me
legendary
April 07, 2016, 05:33:42 AM

62 postings in the last 2 hours tells all  Grin you can easily hit 500 postings today  Grin
legendary
March 30, 2016, 01:54:16 PM
Woa, i am very happy to see the investment is rising. I see that you are trying to introduce the fixed % return for investment, but i cant seems to find that in the investment tab.

This is coming soon.  It will come along with the roll out of the new theme/look.

what do you mean by fixed % return for investment ?

I'd like to know more about this too...this makes things start to sound very ponzi/HYIP-ish...

Unless of course you plan to offer rates far below the average house edge, neither of which benefits investors.

It'll be a set % roi by the term you select for those wishing to have a constant and steady source of positive investment rather than 'gamble' with the volatility of the house bankroll.

We have absolutely no plans to do anything illegal and it definitely will not rely on other people's funds to cover others.  Until it's announced/released, I can't really talk on the subject any further than that.  
legendary
April 07, 2016, 04:50:30 AM

legendary
April 06, 2016, 02:54:43 AM
@JPR the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to all. Is that clear enough jeez

calm down yahoo you have no reason to shout Sad and I am talking and asking to MP owner or did I miss something that you are one of the MP owners?

not everyone is that smart as you guys I just need some more explanation because my english is not that good as yours. that would mean that I need people with patience and respect towards an app owner.

let me ask my question again. what does this explanation mean in simple engish and without shouting

>>>Multiple user accounts but same person are 'ok' in the sense that they do not put as much stress on the server as multiple tabs under the same account would, but we don't wish for users to do this.  Users should be using the site as it was intended and not using workarounds to get more requests in to the server.<<<

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
April 05, 2016, 05:53:25 PM
@JPR the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to all. Is that clear enough jeez
legendary
March 30, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
Woa, i am very happy to see the investment is rising. I see that you are trying to introduce the fixed % return for investment, but i cant seems to find that in the investment tab.

This is coming soon.  It will come along with the roll out of the new theme/look.
legendary
April 05, 2016, 04:47:33 PM

you are saying >>>No - as in we don't allow it. <<<

and next sentence you are saying >>>Multiple user accounts but same person are 'ok' <<<

please correct me if I am wrong. I will open 6 accounts like this user as seen in screenshot did
and I am the same person and go to the same app he wagered or can I even go to all mp apps? so this would be allowed? 

Why did you snip the context out of my post?  I said that it was 'ok' for server loading purposes, but it is not allowed if the purpose of doing it is to get faster bets.

No -- as in we don't allow multiple tabs of the same account or multiple tabs of different accounts for the purposes of betting faster.

Multiple user accounts but same person are 'ok' in the sense that they do not put as much stress on the server as multiple tabs under the same account would, but we don't wish for users to do this.  Users should be using the site as it was intended and not using workarounds to get more requests in to the server.

So basically a user can have more than one moneypot account but they should only gamble with one account at a time?

Or can they gamble on 2 sites with two different accounts (say use one account on betterbets and a different account on dustdice).

My roommate has showed interest in playing that's why I ask. I assume that like other sites you count an "IP" address as a belonging to one person no matter how many people actually use it.

Having more than one account is fine.  Just don't have them running at the same time on the same site.

did you see my screenshot with  same user with 5 accounts wagering on the same app the same time? my simple question was if this is allowed and a simple yes or no is enough for me

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 05, 2016, 04:44:33 PM

Having more than one account is fine.  Just don't have them running at the same time on the same site.

Thanks! Love the site btw.  Easy to invest and play.
legendary
April 05, 2016, 04:37:53 PM
We do not want any players to be betting on multiple tabs on the same account. It leads to problems because it is too many requests being initiated from a the same source at the same time.

Multiple users betting at the same time is more than ok because it is not focusing the stress on on a single point.

maybe you did not understand my question or I did not ask clear enough. the screenshot shows actually one and the same user with 5 different user names that means that one user is betting with 5 accounts the same time.I cant see a difference between a user who opens 5 tabs for betting and a user who opens 5 accounts with 5 different user names and is betting the same time

The difference is that with multiple tabs under the same user, the requests are all simultaneously being made to a single point.  

If a user opens 5 different tabs with 5 different user names, it is different.  

However, it is still frowned upon as that single person is allocating more bets to his/her self per second than other players.  

Really, I don't see how any business would be in favour of 'work-a-rounds' for using the website in a different manner that was intended.

as I did not understand your answer please give us a clear answer

multi tabs allowed? yes or no

multi accounts like seen on screenshot (btw this user had 6 accounts) allowed? yes or no

thx

If they are betting at the same time, No to both.

can we take it as a no for both questions?

because you said before

>>>Multiple users betting at the same time is more than ok because it is not focusing the stress on on a single point.<<<

and it confuses if you give only one "no"

No -- as in we don't allow multiple tabs of the same account or multiple tabs of different accounts for the purposes of betting faster.

Multiple user accounts but same person are 'ok' in the sense that they do not put as much stress on the server as multiple tabs under the same account would, but we don't wish for users to do this.  Users should be using the site as it was intended and not using workarounds to get more requests in to the server.

you are saying >>>No - as in we don't allow it. <<<

and next sentence you are saying >>>Multiple user accounts but same person are 'ok' <<<

please correct me if I am wrong. I will open 6 accounts like this user as seen in screenshot did
and I am the same person and go to the same app he wagered or can I even go to all mp apps? so this would be allowed? 

Jump to: