Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 51. (Read 119056 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
August 31, 2016, 12:22:29 PM
Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

URL: https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1470-flexi-dice  

OR

https://xchangeanything.com/flexidice/

May I request you all to test my new Flexi Dice app?  

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

BetRolls string can be comma delimited Numbers or range.  
For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40"  
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

I hope you got the picture.  

Let me know if you have any query or suggestion for improvement.  

Thank you in advance

Just wanted to take a look but getting an error you haven't configured your ssl yet.
Anyways, Congrats with your own app and welcome on Moneypot.

Most likely you may be accessing site using android or mobile device.  I am using class 1 SSL certificate from StartSSL  and somehow StartSSL's CA Root is not part of android public CA Root store.  SSL certificate is OK and configuration works fine on PCs, desktops, notebooks and laptops.   Only Android and mobile devices have that warning.

I tried accessing it in firefox with a laptop.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 31, 2016, 12:16:05 PM
Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

OR

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

Thank you in advance

Just wanted to take a look but getting an error you haven't configured your ssl yet.

Most likely you may be accessing site using android or mobile device.  I am using class 1 SSL certificate from StartSSL  and somehow StartSSL's CA Root is not part of android public CA Root store.  SSL certificate is OK and configuration works fine on PCs, desktops, notebooks and laptops.   Only Android and mobile devices have that warning.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
August 31, 2016, 09:19:26 AM
Hello Friends,

OR

will bet on Rolls

Thank you in advance

Activity: 47
August 31, 2016, 08:29:49 AM
Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

OR

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40" 
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

Thank you in advance
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
August 30, 2016, 06:58:33 AM
so im not the only one having problem with deposit? i also have spoken with 1 of my friend playing at betterbets and his coins on monyepot got stuck as well ..

I'm participating in a crowdsale and even their deposits are being delayed due to blockchain delays ... lets not just assume this is MP's fault.

Dogedigital already apologized and said they're working on fixing it. So I think we can assume it's MP's fault - especially since the first guy said his deposit had 3 confirmations and still wasn't credited.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
August 28, 2016, 11:33:14 PM
so im not the only one having problem with deposit? i also have spoken with 1 of my friend playing at betterbets and his coins on monyepot got stuck as well ..

I'm participating in a crowdsale and even their deposits are being delayed due to blockchain delays ... lets not just assume this is MP's fault.

well at least i got them notified Smiley perhaps someone from MP could enlighten us ..thanks
Activity: 227
August 28, 2016, 11:25:20 PM

Activity: 126
Look at the brighter Side
August 28, 2016, 10:47:59 PM
Activity: 2
August 28, 2016, 06:18:17 PM
I deposited 8.5 Bitcoin, there is now over 3 confirmations, and no bits in my account.

Why?

Following up...

I got my deposit, but moneypot obviously isn't catered to high rollers.

It really pisses me off that I had to sit there for an hour+ waiting for my deposit to confirm.

I have lost tons of money on other sites ex:
https://www.bustabit.com/user/yolawthesda

Maybe you should really consider automating the process for high rollers before you lose them.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
I deposited 8.5 Bitcoin, there is now over 3 confirmations, and no bits in my account.

Why?
ONM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 28, 2016, 02:38:07 PM
Looks like he has just posted (said he was busy and then sent out the prizes).

I received an amount and removed my neg feedback.  Thanks to whoever got ahold of him because he certainly wasn't answering my posts or PMs.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
August 28, 2016, 12:57:59 AM
The app IDs are 1406 (plinko) and 1426 (roulette).  I'm not sure if he has other apps on the system.

Not sure what 'Jackpot Racer' is trying to say here.  The facts are clear...he ran promos, we won the promos, when it came time to pay them out, he wasn't on his app (he used to be in chat constantly), wasn't answering PMs on here or in his thread (even though he's been active in other parts of the forum).  I posted in his thread almost a week ago asking about this, and PM'ed him and he's been silent.  Figured you guys might want to know about this.

just for info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitdv-360058

Last Active:   Today at 04:10:28 AM

as he was active not long ago MP could mail him and ask him what happened
ONM
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 27, 2016, 03:41:39 PM
The app IDs are 1406 (plinko) and 1426 (roulette).  I'm not sure if he has other apps on the system.

Not sure what 'Jackpot Racer' is trying to say here.  The facts are clear...he ran promos, we won the promos, when it came time to pay them out, he wasn't on his app (he used to be in chat constantly), wasn't answering PMs on here or in his thread (even though he's been active in other parts of the forum).  I posted in his thread almost a week ago asking about this, and PM'ed him and he's been silent.  Figured you guys might want to know about this.
legendary
August 27, 2016, 02:32:31 PM
What's the App # for it?

https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1406-btcdragon-plinko

https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1426-btcdragon-roulette

the app you did feature in the middle spot to help the newcomer. did you forget?

imho he is ok

Weekends I don't have much access to the computer.  Thought it was easier just to get a reply from the people who knew off hand.

sure thing Smiley

but again I would wait for the owner to show up because who knows what happened and he is not able to join right now.
legendary
August 27, 2016, 02:25:37 PM
What's the App # for it?

https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1406-btcdragon-plinko

https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1426-btcdragon-roulette

the app you did feature in the middle spot to help the newcomer. did you forget?

imho he is ok

legendary
August 27, 2016, 02:09:46 PM
You guys may want to look into removing the btc dragon sites (plinko and roulette).  The owner seems to have abandoned them, leaving behind a bunch of unpaid promos.

are you sure? I did not see any complaints that he did not pay his promos

Indeed, I was paid for some prizes that I won but he did not pay one of the weekly competitions (the weekly leader highest win). He (ONM) was the first winner and I was the 2nd for the first week comps. It should be paid last week imho, but we get nothing so far.
I have sent him a pm yesterday, no replies yet. 

hi panjul

thx for confirming. may I ask how much you guys need to get from app owner? because owner looked to me ok and I would be surprised if he does not pay you guys the promo he promised

Not really sure on how much we should get because it depends on their profits as listed below :
 1. Highest win in a single game will receive 10% of all profits of BtcDragon Games
2. 2nd Highest win in a single game will receive 5% of all profits of BtcDragon Games
3. 3rd Highest win in a single game will receive 2.5% of all profits of BtcDragon

thx again for explaining

10% and 5% of all profits of his games = plinko and roulette

actually he gives 10% and 5% of his 100% profit! so there should be no reason not to pay you guys out because it is only a small part of his profit

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 27, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
You guys may want to look into removing the btc dragon sites (plinko and roulette).  The owner seems to have abandoned them, leaving behind a bunch of unpaid promos.

Indeed, I was paid for some prizes that I won but he did not pay one of the weekly competitions (the weekly leader highest win). He (ONM) was the first winner and I was the 2nd for the first week comps. It should be paid last week imho, but we get nothing so far.

hi panjul

thx for confirming. may I ask how much you guys need to get from app owner? because owner looked to me ok and I would be surprised if he does not pay you guys the promo he promised

Not really sure on how much we should get because it depends on their profits as listed below :
 1. Highest win in a single game will receive 10% of all profits of BtcDragon Games
2. 2nd Highest win in a single game will receive 5% of all profits of BtcDragon Games
3. 3rd Highest win in a single game will receive 2.5% of all profits of BtcDragon

legendary
August 27, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

hi panjul

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 27, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

legendary
August 27, 2016, 01:32:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: