Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 50. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
Any update on altcoin implementations?

This, along with a few other things are being worked on heavily.   Some announcements will be made very soon regarding them all.

CrazyCraig, our new trusted lead developer, has been working his ass off getting everything prepared and getting things rolling for Moneypot.
Activity: 353
Merit: 254
unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer
September 06, 2016, 01:10:54 PM
I just logged in to moneypot for the first time in months.

It showed me a "Two-Factor Reminder":

There are a few errors in it:

* It claims that only I can use my phone to generate 2FA codes. That's not true. Anyone with access to my phone can do it.

* "Only" has a capital "O" in the middle of a sentence.

* "Enable" is spelled wrongly.

* I think you mean "stress", not "stress out".

* "dont" is missing an apostrophe, as is "its".

It's also quite annoying not to allow people to disable the warning. Some people just don't want to use 2FA. You should allow them to disable the warning.

I click 'Enable 2fa', it shows me the QR code to scan, but before I can scan it, it pops up the "Two-Factor Reminder" on top of it. I click 'Enable 2fa' again, and the same thing happens. Could you stop nagging me about enabling it long enough for me to enable it? Thanks. Smiley

I actually agree on the popup. It is quite annoying at times. I haven't gotten a chance to address it yet but will change it so it sets a cookie and only reminds on each new session once.

I might be a little late on this as i'm busy with other things,  but i'd just like to comment that below is the full screenshot of the 2fa reminder. And below it you see a 'Don't Show' check box where in if you check it and close the message, it will no longer show for the current session.

And the wrong spelling and/or grammar was all me (before), sorry about that hehe  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
September 03, 2016, 11:23:23 AM
Returns shown below assume you did not divest during the week

Actually assumes no change in investment (invest or divest).  "Which is difficult since many people make changes likely to add more funds or temporary divest in order to gamble, etc."

Question:
Do you have the same stats to go back further?  Example: to the beginning?

I wasn't tracking until 8/19/16. I have my personal change from prior, but that includes investments and divestments and isn't accurate. What I can say is that for those who invested in Dec. of 2015, you should be up close to 100% by now.

I have invested from dec 2015 when the MP change hand over to the new team, i have to say that the profit is increasing at an extreme high speed when the bankroll is only about 300-400btc. It become 100% within 6-9months but when the bankroll become 1k btc, the movement become very slow. Now every month maybe only 0.1% changes.

Well it is kinda understandable, I doubt that you even support 1 % of the bankroll and no offense to you but if you wish to have a fast growth of profit ( or lose some btc ) then you should be having atleast 1 % of the bankroll otherwise it wont matter alot though. The current bankroll is just quite high so investing low amount at 1 x kelly wont make any difference at all
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
September 03, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

Actually assumes no change in investment (invest or divest).  "Which is difficult since many people make changes likely to add more funds or temporary divest in order to gamble, etc."

Question:

I wasn't tracking until 8/19/16. I have my personal change from prior, but that includes investments and divestments and isn't accurate. What I can say is that for those who invested in Dec. of 2015, you should be up close to 100% by now.

I have invested from dec 2015 when the MP change hand over to the new team, i have to say that the profit is increasing at an extreme high speed when the bankroll is only about 300-400btc. It become 100% within 6-9months but when the bankroll become 1k btc, the movement become very slow. Now every month maybe only 0.1% changes.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
September 02, 2016, 01:06:36 PM

Question:

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
September 02, 2016, 10:00:49 AM

Question:
legendary
September 02, 2016, 01:01:23 AM
This is a listing of returns on a weekly basis
All returns are calculated at the same time each week
Starting Date: 08/19/2016

Week of 08/19/2016: -1.310%
Week of 08/26/2016: +1.742%
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
September 01, 2016, 11:58:07 PM

* It claims that only I can use my phone to generate 2FA codes. That's not true. Anyone with access to my phone can do it.

It's also quite annoying not to allow people to disable the warning. Some people just don't want to use 2FA. You should allow them to disable the warning.

I click 'Enable 2fa', it shows me the QR code to scan, but before I can scan it, it pops up the "Two-Factor Reminder" on top of it. I click 'Enable 2fa' again, and the same thing happens. Could you stop nagging me about enabling it long enough for me to enable it? Thanks. Smiley

I actually agree on the popup. It is quite annoying at times. I haven't gotten a chance to address it yet but will change it so it sets a cookie and only reminds on each new session once.
legendary
September 01, 2016, 11:33:09 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass this on (and I will do a full edit on all the text as well). I do want to say that I feel your interpretation of "generated by you" is a bit overzealous, though. That said, I don't see any problem in explicitly stating that it is generated on the mobile device, rather than "only by you."

Also, in 1.5h I'll report on the past week's profit.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
September 01, 2016, 11:09:16 PM

legendary
September 01, 2016, 07:47:24 PM
if iam invest with moneypot
is guaranted profit or not, or still can lost

If it were completely risk-free, every site would just throw up some arbitrary number of BTC in their bankroll and keep everything private. There would be zero reason for allowing anyone else to take part.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
September 01, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

Investing in Moneypot has risks so profit is not guaranteed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 01, 2016, 06:28:12 PM
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
September 01, 2016, 05:30:47 PM
When you cash out is the cashout in bits or is it converted back to btc?

Bits is BTC
1 bit = 1 uBTC = 0.00000100 BTC = 100 satoshi
Thank you
legendary
September 01, 2016, 05:27:57 PM

Bits is BTC
1 bit = 1 uBTC = 0.00000100 BTC = 100 satoshi
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
September 01, 2016, 05:22:36 PM
legendary
September 01, 2016, 04:55:22 PM
Notice of Withdrawal Fee Changes

After some discussion and analyzing the withdrawal blockchain delays, we have decided to institute a change that will be effective in around 24 hours from the time of this post:

1) Withdrawal fees will be static at 300 bits
2) We will be instigating higher withdrawal fees on our end (for example, currently we would be paying 524 bits/kb). Your fee will remain the same regardless of what we pay (higher or lower), and our fee will depend on the blockchain backup and delays

The goal behind this is to stabilize withdrawal times and to get all withdrawals to you and confirmed in a quick and efficient manner, regardless of blockchain backups caused by over-saturation. Do note that there may still be delays outside our control (such as block times), but this should help set things on a positive path going forward.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 01, 2016, 12:47:08 AM
I tried accessing it in firefox with a laptop.

I'm able to access the site fine but when I go to game settings I get:

"The requested URL /flexidice/config.html was not found on this server."

Wonder if this is related to your issue somehow.

Nope.  It is not related.

I started game setting button in Dev env and for some typo, I had to upload new corrected version to prod and I guess, non-working game setting button slipped through.  Corrected now.  Thank you.

Now, SSL certificate issue:
As per https://startssl.com/Support?v=25#31 
I have added the intermediate CA certificate to server's CA-Trust.   It should be working now.  Would you please check it and let me know if otherwise.  Thank you.

legendary
August 31, 2016, 05:23:18 PM
I tried accessing it in firefox with a laptop.

I'm able to access the site fine but when I go to game settings I get:

"The requested URL /flexidice/config.html was not found on this server."

Wonder if this is related to your issue somehow.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
August 31, 2016, 04:06:28 PM
Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

URL: https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1470-flexi-dice 

OR

https://xchangeanything.com/flexidice/

May I request you all to test my new Flexi Dice app? 

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

BetRolls string can be comma delimited Numbers or range. 
For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40" 
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

I hope you got the picture. 

Let me know if you have any query or suggestion for improvement. 

Thank you in advance

lets see how it goes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: